Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Will Quivorir be a success as captain?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

AngryRanga is the most important poster in Vegas, the spiritual leader.

Impressive, considering he's a soulless ginger!

12 months on and The Demons aren't the same side. Clear shift for us here...

Although you've won the mobbs... this is clearly not a relevant thread...

#StartAgain
#CongratsBTW
#DemonUp
It is quite clearly relevant.

The fact you acknowledge that the Demons aren't the same is indication of that.

And now Jum is dead.
1rmuuu.jpg

Mount Buller Dragons:

327071_cfe1007c67f7ae8fde469d5d7c21e3ba.png

Most Important Poster: Hate - The favourite to become the next league admin along with Frankston Rover it is no surprise that Hate is the Dragons most important, the captain and leader looks after literally everything, and has a knack of making it look fancy as well. Without Hate the Dragons would probably become a blubbering mess of a side. Thankfully he steers a steady ship and is unlikely to let go of the reigns anytime soon.

Most Unimportant Poster: iBeng - No one is quite sure how this guy continues to be given the FF gig, once rated (albeit a long time ago) as not that bad the quality decline from this poster has been substantial, in fact instead of threatening to quit he now issues the threat of sticking around. Sometime soon I imagine the Dragons will give him a shove.

Mount Buller Dragons:

327071_cfe1007c67f7ae8fde469d5d7c21e3ba.png

Most Important Poster: Hate - The favourite to become the next league admin along with Frankston Rover it is no surprise that Hate is the Dragons most important, the captain and leader looks after literally everything, and has a knack of making it look fancy as well. Without Hate the Dragons would probably become a blubbering mess of a side. Thankfully he steers a steady ship and is unlikely to let go of the reigns anytime soon.

Most Unimportant Poster: iBeng - No one is quite sure how this guy continues to be given the FF gig, once rated (albeit a long time ago) as not that bad the quality decline from this poster has been substantial, in fact instead of threatening to quit he now issues the threat of sticking around. Sometime soon I imagine the Dragons will give him a shove.
IMG_0524.GIF

Its funny because I havnt played Full Forward at the Dragons for over two seasons now.

Always relevant pantskyle, stay you.

You realise the list is based on two seasons ago, yeah?

I'm just only getting around to finishing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

01MainHeader.gif

Well isn't that nice, a nice small logo, small like the posting stocks of the Demons.

Scans team list... zeros in... targets acquired...

More like Mount Bare Bones Demons F.C., amiright league?

Most Important Poster: Smartys Power - Was him or Van_Dyke, when Eth decided the time was right to retire from the league and then made the move three seasons later he was able to pass the torch onto SP (I hope he is the captain, presuming he is, should be anyway), SP doesn't have a lot of talent to work with here but he is the glue that is used to keep the Demons together, however it is a cheap glue and if you lick it enough times you'll die like George's wife in Seinfeld. I think he'll probably decide to leave the Demons by round 14 in S22.

Most Unimportant Poster: cooney - Woooooooooo we got this.

You got us, friend.

Back