Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is L2 GA?
I have no idea 🤣 He just told me he tried to book GA tix level 2. I just shrugged and said “I dunno - Why don’t you just sit in afl members?” I personally don’t ever book seats. Leave that to husband / kids 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Prob misheard him but I’m sure I got the $75 part right!!

I have no idea 🤣 He just told me he tried to book GA tix level 2. I just shrugged and said “I dunno - Why don’t you just sit in afl members?” I personally don’t ever book seats. Leave that to husband / kids 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Prob misheard him but I’m sure I got the $75 part right!!
Got 2 teenagers. Try $55 for a level 1 seat for a 16yr old. AFL could care less about the rank and file member/supporter. Not sure if the AFL has checked recently how much money a YR11 high school student makes 🤦‍♂️

Every member of North Talk taking the ZeroHanger bait.

Used to be a good podcast, they have collectively lost their minds.

If I wanted to listen to a bitch session I’d listen to talk back radio with Neil Mitchell.

I mentioned this previously, their indigenous episode was top notch but otherwise it’s a toys out of the cot whinging session.

I grew up in Werribee and loved getting down to Chirnside Park oval on the weekend with a bag of Captain Chook chips. As I got older, it was cans and pies in front of the rooms, just as you've described.
Classic.

My wife worked at the Captain's as her first job.

I'll thank her for her service on your behalf. :)

Got 2 teenagers. Try $55 for a level 1 seat for a 16yr old. AFL could care less about the rank and file member/supporter. Not sure if the AFL has checked recently how much money a YR11 high school student makes 🤦‍♂️
Pretty sure the club makes money off seats on level 1-3 and the AFL on seats on level 2. Or it used to be that way.. that's why there's sometimes specials for level 1 seating at games.

Pretty sure the club makes money off seats on level 1-3 and the AFL on seats on level 2. Or it used to be that way.. that's why there's sometimes specials for level 1 seating at games.
Reeks of elitist crap. I’m old enough to remember the days of turning up to the ‘G’ and sitting anywhere you wanted but the AFL would rather have a full level 3 and 1/2 empty front row. Nice one AFL.

Melbourne: hey North, we want the headlines this week

North Melbourne: hold my beer (potentially literally?)
Yep, you know when the bastards are coming for your Club when a story about an 18 year old kid liking a post holds more fascination for some of them than players from the reigning premiers destroying property and punching on in broad daylight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Born in 78, then you would have also seen the great man kick 77 goals as a midfielder that year before running away with the Brownlow like a bandit.
Showed him how to hold the ball correctly for the perfect torp
If I remember correctly he thanked me personally in the acceptance speech

Showed him how to hold the ball correctly for the perfect torp
If I remember correctly he thanked me personally in the acceptance speech
He then gave you the keys to his house, saying "if that's barnrokn, don't bother knockin'".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back