Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, because we paid pick 6 for him…

We got him and Atu for a bargain price playing in a shit team as the icing player.
It’s not having a go at NMFC, though, just saying his career is at a crossroads, which it clearly is. He is barely getting a game in a terrible side and getting Bronx cheers from a crowd with its expectations through the floor.

It’s not having a go at NMFC, though, just saying his career is at a crossroads, which it clearly is. He is barely getting a game in a terrible side and getting Bronx cheers from a crowd with its expectations through the floor.
My comment was about the carry-on article about both players last week. This latest article is presented in a very similar vein. These articles are rarely presented in the proper context.

LOL I LOVE THE LADY WHO TOLD CARO TO LEAVE US ALONE

Then the mole goes “start winning and I’ll say nice thing”

Caro you’ll literally say bad shit about us either way!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF looks particularly excited. Just like your kids I'm sure.
We’re looking at overnight temperatures of 3-4 degrees.

They look wrapped dont they 😂😂

Feels like Todd and Jack have said, shut up! we’re going camping and there’s nothing you can do about it

We’re looking at overnight temperatures of 3-4 degrees.

They look wrapped dont they 😂😂

Feels like Todd and Jack have said, shut up! we’re going camping and there’s nothing you can do about it

Get in the car young man. I said get in the car, no, don't complain, we're going camping. No we won't stop for Maccas. Help your brother buckle up please

Get in the car young man. I said get in the car, no, don't complain, we're going camping. No we won't stop for Maccas. Help your brother buckle up please
"Give us that, I said NO phones!!" hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back