Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know that was at Hawthorn. People were unsure why he was delisted at North and just made the same assumption.
I think we agree that his football ability and his output warranted another year at least. Something else appears to have decided his fate and also put 16 other clubs off picking him up as a delisted free agent.

Yeah…nah. I think I could predict pretty much every opinion in that podcast without listening to it.

"The one thing that I've never done, I've never made excuses for mistakes that I've made. I've taken ownership of them"

Ok Wayne.🙄

"The one thing that I've never done, I've never made excuses for mistakes that I've made. I've taken ownership of them"

Ok Wayne.🙄
I bought his book for $4 at a trash n treasure market to replace the one that was stolen, I believe

I bought his book for $4 at a trash n treasure market to replace the one that was stolen, I believe
I bought my mum a box of books from an op-shop in Mornington a while back. A random assortment.

When she went through them she and said that she might have read a couple. She picked up one, flipped it open and her name was written inside the cover.

She had sent it to an op-shop about 100 km from Mornington around 20 years earlier.

Check for any distinctive marks in your book. You never know. There can't be too many copies of that particular book around.

I bought my mum a box of books from an op-shop in Mornington a while back. A random assortment.

When she went through them she and said that she might have read a couple. She picked up one, flipped it open and her name was written inside the cover.

She had sent it to an op-shop about 100 km from Mornington around 20 years earlier.

Check for any distinctive marks in your book. You never know. There can't be too many copies of that particular book around.

Glenn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I love the Duck, the man was only ever good for marking and kicking the Sherrin. And thats pretty much it.
Not much between the ears whatsoever.

Kingy and Corn got pretty heated about JFF on SEN now.
A. Clickbait radio
B. Whatever was said as I didn’t / don’t listen, I cannot imagine for one moment Cornes conceding anything. He has created such pressure for the kid, said some appalling things about our club, but he doesn’t see his role in this. Very very strange.

A. Clickbait radio
B. Whatever was said as I didn’t / don’t listen, I cannot imagine for one moment Cornes conceding anything. He has created such pressure for the kid, said some appalling things about our club, but he doesn’t see his role in this. Very very strange.

Yep. He never admitted fault. Never does never will. Must have been frustrating for Kingy

Don’t really see why people are getting blamed
Usually players make it very obvious they don’t want to move
Clearly that is what he should have done
Now maybe he would have stayed if we weren’t so awful on the football field but we were and he always had the option
Under those conditions it makes no difference what was done specifically
Look at GC
3 captains have left
Syd did not want Hewett to go
They do a deal and move on
As we should

Mark Stevens - Who i cannot wait to leave RSN and last 5 mins as the media manager for the national party.....

Called GC a certainty to beat north this week......

That followed his story insertion about Libba, when speaking about Boomer hanging up the boots.

How this guy got to where he is is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back