Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never heard Dean reference BigFooty. I listened to a heap of his stuff last year. Facebook and Twitter mainly.
Yes, I’ve not heard him say ‘big footy’ but there’s definitely been word for word comments of stuff from here. Unless people from here are posting the same thoughts across BF & Twitter/Facebook, which could definitely be the case.

Definitely mentioned it on one of his most recent episodes. In fact, he said he was checking in mid-show.
Cricket season only stumbled upon the muppets charging $15 to see their podcast live at a Kensington brewery. Its not very Shinboner and doesn’t sit well with me.

And Dean, good on him for keeping up the work, or even finding shit to talk about in the off season. Loves north. Not attempting to grift coin from people. Extra Kudos. Those two shielas that float around, I bet its their idea for this charging money/make money to listen to em.

Anyone who’s favourite players are Greenwood and ****ing Shitard, have no ****ing weight in any north opinion. Have an opinion, cool as, but lets charge $15 to listen to absolute dribble is ludicrous.

By the way.

Their twitter post had 25 likes and one reply when I last checked. If they did it for free and I was around I might of turned up, had a few beers but the fact those muppets want to make money for their stinking opinions and shitty communication skills. GAGF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember watching an interview with waleed recently where he interviewed the judge that gave the long sentences to those Lebanese men that went around gang raping caucasian females in the early 2000’s.

He said, the number 1 aim of the “justice” system is rehabilitation. If that’s the case it’s misleading to call it the justice system.

I remember watching an interview with waleed recently where he interviewed the judge that gave the long sentences to those Lebanese men that went around gang raping caucasian females in the early 2000’s.

He said, the number 1 aim of the “justice” system is rehabilitation. If that’s the case it’s misleading to call it the justice system.
I get that rehabilitation would be the very best outcome but I wonder how much effort (if any) is applied to rehabilitation in these situations. A fine doesn't do much when the perpetrators most likely are afflicted with some degree of mental disorder which is rarely treated or even diagnosed.

Controversial? Probably but I would say most crime pretty much linked to some form of mental illness.

I get that rehabilitation would be the very best outcome but I wonder how much effort (if any) is applied to rehabilitation in these situations. A fine doesn't do much when the perpetrators most likely are afflicted with some degree of mental disorder which is rarely treated or even diagnosed.

Controversial? Probably but I would say most crime pretty much linked to some form of mental illness.

Whilst mental faculties undoubtedly play a part in crime, I think it’s the cohort of 18-40 year old men committing the vast majority of crimes.

I don’t think that’s mental health it’s just testosterone, drugs/alcohol and the way violence is glorified.

I’ve said and done things when I was younger I wouldn’t dream of doing or saying now that I don’t binge drink and am more mature.

I listened to the Shinboner pod interview with Bastinac at work today which was pretty interesting. Worth a listen.
Yes it was a good interview, hopefully big footy Roos get onto this podcast, very passionate and knowledgeable crew.
Only just started up, get around it!

408568655_122096817626155425_7630887079767725114_n.jpg

How do you not get charged for punching Comben? I mean the footage is right there.

Laughable. Should’ve been assault and not affray, it’s so obvious that the intent to hurt is there.

This isn’t these blokes first rodeo either, I can guarantee that this isn’t their first time sniping some innocent bloke. Once a sniper always a sniper.

Laughable. Should’ve been assault and not affray, it’s so obvious that the intent to hurt is there.

This isn’t these blokes first rodeo either, I can guarantee that this isn’t their first time sniping some innocent bloke. Once a sniper always a sniper.
Affray is a serious charge. Its considered more serious than common assault.

The one in the mask will be going to jail, it would have been an evidence and plea hearing.

The muppet in the red shirt was probably around.

Remember, the offences are for what happened outside the venue.

Thats what kicked it off.

Lol imagine thinkin Assault is more serious than Affray. Never been in a serious scrap ey champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back