Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did the club know that Wells was leaving for the Wobblers when Spud, Drew, Dal and Boomer were "released"?

In the end we lost 2010 games experience at the end 2016 and have never fully recovered.

If they didn't know, they should have tried to talk Boomer into returning.
Yeah It was poor list management but it went on for years leading to that point and the main problem was Brad Scott but he was enabled by a board that didn’t enforce enough oversight, oh well we’re on the right track now

Bettet fit than a washed up midfielder

Not at 35 he isn't, and you'd think Teakle has made that somewhat irrelevant. With Logue coming back

1.larkey
2.Zurhaar
3.Ford
4.Curtis
5.Teakle
6.Duursma
7. Pink
8. W Dawson ( fancies himself as a fwd fwiw)
9. Comben - al clarko's idea not mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel free to delete if this is in the wrong spot or has little interest, but I saw Marc Randolph wearing a North Melbourne hat in his latest video. Netflix a next major sponsor perhaps? ;)

View attachment 2028723
Yeah I got Marc onboard a couple of years ago when we were filming ‘The Worlds Biggest Bullshitter’ great guy, loves the Roos, that could even be the cap I gave him 🤔

Yeah I got Marc onboard a couple of years ago when we were filming ‘The Worlds Biggest Bullshitter’ great guy, loves the Roos, that could even be the cap I gave him 🤔
danj is the Curtis Taylor of the BF board.

Just finished reading his book about starting up Netflix, fascinating read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back