Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t say it has gone past him, I’m saying it will, perhaps sooner than we anticipate and Harry will surpass him quicker in 2 years. And I said give him 2 years at most for captaincy, but I think also a 2 year captaincy may feel redundant against Sheezel’s exponential rise.
In two years time Sheeze will be 21. He will still be developing as a player, crazy as it sounds. He's already a better player than Jy but so what. He's also already better than 750 other players in the comp including most captains of opposing sides.

Jy's 26 and contracted until 2029. He'll be among our best players for most of that time. If he isn't we'll have the greatest side in AFL history (altho that might happen anyway and he could still be in the best ten players on the list.)

We need a Rosetta Stone Assistance Package tablet that we can point to any time the inevitable reference to ‘multiple first round picks’ as a leg up is made.
It's funny to see their actual value, late 20s, being referenced in articles about Richmond and GC draft hands. Funny how that wasn't the case before, and won't be the case when people start to whinge.

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we are winning every week and oppo supporters sooks about the unfair assistance, all that will do is reinforce the AFL's position that there should be no more assistance for teams at the bottom of the ladder followed by those very same oppo supporters who are sooking. It's all upside. 🤣
I like think our Premiership Window will be wide open around the time Tassie's entry is compromising the drafts.

I will if he requests a trade to North. Collingwood, Geelong, *.... not so much.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
He’s never coming to us, looks too full of himself to play for little old North. Will request a trade to Geelong in due course IMO. Cotton On headband sales will go through the roof.

He’s never coming to us, looks too full of himself to play for little old North. Will request a trade to Geelong in due course IMO. Cotton On headband sales will go through the roof.

Yes, I’m of that opinion. That’s why I’d prefer him to spend the next 15 years at WC.

Putting JHF, Wardlaw and Goad on there is so lame. They were all from one pick.
What’s that old saying about never argue with a moron………:D:D:D:D:D
Fk em!!!! We are winning and we haven’t been playing any of our garbage concessions from the AFL. We will be though, hehe.
If the AFL wasn’t as corrupt as it is, we would be rolling right now with Reid(PP) AND McKercher or Dursma(pick 3 after WC) AND one of Watson/Sanders/Windsor/Curtin(McKay compo). The rest of the league’s moronic supporters can suck sh!t for all I care. Memories like goldfish.

The way the media were talking it wasclike we lost Reid but nothing about mccercher . Always found that weird.
Well down on jiqnmy and McGuire
Well I appreciate them sticking up for us but to be clear.

Had we of lost that last game we got Reid and Colby. We always had him at 2.

We won and got Colby and Zane.

It will be what Zane does with his career over the next 10 years that will define that win/loss.

Last edited:
Well I appreciate then sticking up for us but to be clear.

Had we of lost that last game we got Reid and Colby. We always had him at 2.

We won and got Colby and Zane.

It will what Zane does with his career over the next 10 years that will define that win/loss.
That’s assuming the AFL was cool with us tanking and didn’t find a way to downgrade the compensation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back