List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:

We still have to lose to Adelaide and honestly I’m not sure how they’ll come out…

They’d be so deflated after last week I think (or maybe they want to prove a point?)

Our boys will be fired up for the retirees but then again I feel like we’re always a disappointment in milestone games for the most part.

Genuinely have no idea who’ll win.

We still have to lose to Adelaide and honestly I’m not sure how they’ll come out…

They’d be so deflated after last week I think (or maybe they want to prove a point?)

Our boys will be fired up for the retirees but then again I feel like we’re always a disappointment in milestone games for the most part.

Relax

Hurn hammy in 2nd qtr
Sheuy hammy 3rd qtr
Gov hammy 3rd qtr

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what now?
Do we try to win tonight???

Im So Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I reckon they’ll be absolutely seething

1 + 19 for 2 + 3 ?

Send pick 2 to dogs for Naughton + 17

Why would we go after Naughton?

If North wanted to do that trade then Curtin + McKercher sets us up for a generation.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back