Cooney vs Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

A few points:
Is Matera back playing?

I agree Cross will be far too slow for Judd. Only effect he could have may be at stoppages.

If Eade thinks playing Cooney on Judd will be good for his development for down the track he may do it. Teach Cooney a bit about the game.

By the way, I think Cooney thinks too quick for his team mates and they are not ready for some of the things he does. As he plays more they may become used to his quick thinking. That kick he did to Gia for the goal he missed in the lats quarter was lightning. As soon as he was given the ball he spotted up Gia and hit him perfectly with the pass.

I reckon maybe give even faulkner a run on judd for maybe a qtr and if his doing well leave him there if not i think eagleton guido or cross should take him.

Turtleman3 said:
Is Matera back playing?
he has been playing but is pretty out of form atm after missing the pre-season.

as you guys are talking about midfield and ruck match ups, you might want to know that Stenglien, Seaby and Gardiner are all looking to come back into the side this week.

jess-jess said:
he has been playing but is pretty out of form atm after missing the pre-season.

as you guys are talking about midfield and ruck match ups, you might want to know that Stenglien, Seaby and Gardiner are all looking to come back into the side this week.

Gardiner back? Great news add another 3 goals and make it a 9 goal thumping but then again Cox is starring so why would Worsfold risk him after a hammy. No need to rush him back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooney vs Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back