Prediction R12 Changes vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think our team is particularly good… but our list is good and I feel like our depth is great. Like I honestly look at the team we have running out tonight and think, wow that’s a really good side.

None of it makes any sense. I just get more confused the longer the season goes.

I heard someone on radio today say it's a match between 8th and 11th - how are these two sides 8th and 11th? I agree, it just feels like both sides have played a lot better than that and if you look at our percentage it's 2nd in the comp which is nuts (yes we did flog Wet Toast and Richmond), but it's just a bizarre ladder.

I heard someone on radio today say it's a match between 8th and 11th - how are these two sides 8th and 11th? I agree, it just feels like both sides have played a lot better than that and if you look at our percentage it's 2nd in the comp which is nuts (yes we did flog Wet Toast and Richmond), but it's just a bizarre ladder.

You only have to look 1 spot down from top position to know how bizarre it really is.

Our depth amongst the 23 is significantly better than previous years. Last year we relied heavily on Bont, Libba & English whereas that certainly isn’t the case this season.

No one is really unhappy with any of players named other than maybe VDM, and even he’s played a lot better recently compared to some early season performances.
People are still criticising Bramble, and Gallagher's played every game for not that much output.

They have their defenders too but both output has been pretty poor at times.

Bramble runs a bit hot and cold and the expectation is that Gallagher will improve as a young player (though that's no guarantee).

Both are in the team to help balance out team attributes (both offering pace), but their actual contribution on the field has been poor, and it's fair to say it. If some of our other already-established best 22 players had pace, those two shouldn't be in the team, because we could more comfortably pick better (but slower) fringe players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back