COULD it BE...

Remove this Banner Ad

SkARkS_69

All Australian
Oct 10, 2002
Other Teams
2006.... could our team look something like this if Laidley decides to invest in some recycled players......

B: Firrito Hay Makepeace

HB: Watt Brown B.Rawlings

C: Wells Harris Sinclair

HF: Jones J.Rawlings Archer

F: Grant Thompson Harding

R: Hale Simpson Harvey

I: Urch Petrie McConnell Woewodin

E: Grima Rocca Perry

Rawlings at CHF only because he can contest better and create more chances for our crumbing forwards..... rather than having Petrie or Thompson there.

There is no way we will be playing Rawlings at CHF

Brady has more chance at playing there than Jade.

Jade will either be Floating backman, Benchwarmer or Playing in the VFL

Ausgard said:
There is no way we will be playing Rawlings at CHF

Brady has more chance at playing there than Jade.

Jade will either be Floating backman, Benchwarmer or Playing in the VFL
Couldn,t agree more

i agree, where is perry going to play????????????? hay will take full back, and he already has watt, brown, and id say rawlings ahead of him already. i think he will have to go like a man possessed in the wiz cup to take a kpp spot down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whos going to play at CHF then? def not Petrie... to stiff and still not good enough.... Brown played a whole year in the backline being groomed so i dont think he will be sent forward..... Watt, without the responsibility of taking the best forward might be allowed to run off a back flank and play a more attacking role ..... Thompson AT FF..... Grima has to earn his stripes... same as everyone else... but i just think McConnell at his height and his apparent amount of pace might sneak in at this stage, which leave Rawlings (who has played alot at both ends, but way better in defence.... a fairly obvious choice for CHF......) i cant see anyone else as agile and as good a mark as him taking that spot.... Hay, Brown and Watt can fill the defensive posts.... while Chad Jones comes to terms with physical contact, something he lacks alot of.... and Le Cras not proven!

Remove this Banner Ad

COULD it BE...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back