Cousins suspended indefinitely - according to SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kicking Cousins is a low act!

No, I think you dont.

We can have whatever opinions we like about him. We dont have to 'protect' him, or 'shield' him. Hes not our child.

No he is not your child, but (without knowing you or your situation, so generally speaking) it might be your child one day.

Will you support him/her or kick them in the guts?

Will you be happy for a media circus / linch mob to circle like a pack of vultures?

Enlighten me.

What did they say?

What that he had private issues he needs to deal with? So tell me what are you assuming and what do you know is true or fact?

So thats right kick him, quick before you miss the chance.

And of course everyone else knows exactly what happened dont they?

What did they say? Are you living in a bubble? Are you reading the papers? Go back a few hundred posts to late last night, and check out where I appended sources to all that I've commented on.

You may well have a good point here about learning from others mistakes. Our incidence of gang rape is way down thanks to the example set by MO'L.:thumbsu:
I find it hard to believe that you have been following AFL for 20 years for some reason. :confused:

Our colours are representative of the blue sky and golden sands of the West Coast, not the colour of eagles. I bet you have lots of red and white swans over Sydney way though dont you?

Why do you find it hard to believe I've been following AFL for 20 years? Swans have been here for 25.

You may well have a good point here about learning from others mistakes. Our incidence of gang rape is way down thanks to the example set by MO'L.:thumbsu:
I find it hard to believe that you have been following AFL for 20 years for some reason. :confused:

Our colours are representative of the blue sky and golden sands of the West Coast, not the colour of eagles. I bet you have lots of red and white swans over Sydney way though dont you?

Don't throw allegations around when you can't back them up. Rape is a serious offence and you're just proving how immature you are by making a comment like that. FYI there are swans that are white and had red bills, not that i think this arguement is very important lol.

No he is not your child, but (without knowing you or your situation, so generally speaking) it might be your child one day.

Will you be happy for a media circus / linch mob to circle like a pack of vultures?

I agree with you, but just on the down low. Its not our job to pretend he is our son. I mean we could take that angle with anything. What if Osama Bin Laden was your son? Bit rough yes, but we as supporters can't just wave our finger at Cousins, we have a right to critise. Its part of the circus that is football.

What did they say? Are you living in a bubble? Are you reading the papers? Go back a few hundred posts to late last night, and check out where I appended sources to all that I've commented on.

I read alot of papers every day.

So, you think they tell the facts or what SELLS PAPERS?

Don't throw allegations around when you can't back them up. Rape is a serious offence and you're just proving how immature you are by making a comment like that. FYI there are swans that are white and had red bills, not that i think this arguement is very important lol.
Pot, kettle, black!

Ben Cousins has never been convicted of any drugs offence. Has never been caught with drugs on his person. Has never tested positive to any drug test that anyone knows about, so whats good for the goose is good for the gander buddy!

Pot, kettle, black!

Ben Cousins has never been convicted of any drugs offence. Has never been caught with drugs on his person. Has never tested positive to any drug test that anyone knows about, so whats good for the goose is good for the gander buddy!

Psssst.

Yet. :eek:

Of course you would support your child. That's what the Cousins' are doing. Fortunately, I'm not a Cousins.

Like it or not, professional footballers or public figures attract media circus' / lynch mobs. It's the Australian way.

LMFAO:D

GOOD POINT AND GREAT COMEBACK

Enlighten me.

What did they say?

What that he had private issues he needs to deal with? So tell me what are you assuming and what do you know is true or fact?

So thats right kick him, quick before you miss the chance.

And of course everyone else knows exactly what happened dont they?

Yeah. He missed training and has been suspended indefinitely.

Thats after:

associations with Underworld figures in Perth
running from the booze bus
incident in Melbourne in December.

Seems fair to me. What are you trying to argue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read alot of papers every day.

So, you think they tell the facts or what SELLS PAPERS?

OK, on Sports Tonight on Ch10, the "tempter" for what's coming up was "Woosha admits Cousins may not play for eagles again" (or words to that effect). That's what's been reported since 6pm here in Sydney.

The Australian said the same thing this arvo, as did the Sydney Morning Herald, the West Australian, the Herald Sun and the Daily Terror. I think I predicted that comment late last night or early today, and was blown down.

Surely, they're all not owned by the one person who is just out to make money? Or do you think they are reporting FACTS that came straight out of woosha's mouth?

EDIT: Don't swans have red eyes?? Anyone???

Andrew Demetriou may pull a carrot out of his ass too but it doesnt mean its likely to happen.

WOosha wil asses the situation in a week which tends to suggest it aint life threatening or very serious now dont it...

OK, on Sports Tonight on Ch10, the "tempter" for what's coming up was "Woosha admits Cousins may not play for eagles again" (or words to that effect). That's what's been reported since 6pm here in Sydney.

The Australian said the same thing this arvo, as did the Sydney Morning Herald, the West Australian, the Herald Sun and the Daily Terror. I think I predicted that comment late last night or early today, and was blown down.

Surely, they're all not owned by the one person who is just out to make money? Or do you think they are reporting FACTS that came straight out of woosha's mouth?

EDIT: Don't swans have red eyes?? Anyone???

"there is a possibility he wont play again" and "he wont play" are very different. "there is a possibility he wont play again" could be said about all 600 afl players.

yet cousins odds of winning the brownlow are at $21, that better than all the sydney swans except one. :thumbsu:

I suggest you dont get too excited yet Annie. :)

Bless.
Give me your address, I want to send you flowers.:D
I'm well into the age where I should know better.
Much to my mothers distain, I'll never grow up.
Maybe we could organise for her to meet Mrs Cousins, seems they may have something in common!

Wow, calm down. I bet your the type of guy in the 1500s that accused every woman of being a witch because they didn't fall for your chessy pick up lines.

Like "Hey baby, if you'll be my queen I'll show you my bishop"...

"there is a possibility he wont play again" and "he wont play" are very different. "there is a possibility he wont play again" could be said about all 600 afl players.

yet cousins odds of winning the brownlow are at $21, that better than all the sydney swans except one. :thumbsu:

I suggest you dont get too excited yet Annie. :)

I did say "or words to that effect".
Woosha & Cousins are friends. Don't you think it's killing him to say "there is a possibility he won't play again"? They know that Cousins is in a very fragile state (is he on suicide watch??). Isn't it better to let him down "gently" now, than to have him go off the rails in six months time?

I really do think the club has had enough, and by reading through almost 100 pages of this, the football fraternity has had enough.

The budgies have gained a little respect from me in that they've are finally being seen to be doing "something" (anything) about the culture of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back