Cousins suspended indefinitely - according to SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course what ever is printed in the papers John Worsford didn't say it:rolleyes: As Ted Bullpit use to say someone should blow newspapers up!

I have not said anywhere in that post that Woosha didnt say anything. I HAVE said that what Woosha said, as reported, does not support AnnieH's comment that Ben is gone, better off forgotten about and we need to move forward. Woosha does not and has not said that and her implication is simply false.

i dont understand what i have done to upset you*. I thought it was just the newbie bandwagoner swans fans that were getting so emotional in this thread.

* oh yeah it was probably posting images like these...

svEAGLES_wideweb__470x323.jpg

does that make me an arrogant toaster? or does it make you incapable of accepting the past?

Actually, if we could just cut Coxy out of that picture and replace him with Dalton Gooding, the key players in this weeks discussions would all be nicely in the one shot! :thumbsu:

... and yes, this was just a cheap excuse to post the image again!

:D

Back on topic ....

What role does his manager/father play in this?
Did he not get the same letter that was sent to Cuz last July.
Why didn't he try to do something about his son? He would have more influence over him than a manager who was not related.
I'll tell you why he did nothing ... because he too thinks that the cuz is untouchable.

Guess what ... he got touched.

I wouldn't call the Cousins story a "tragedy". Tragedy is what happened to Bob Woolmer, Cousins is a dodgy scumbag who is only getting a touch of sympathy because he is a good AFL player

Back on topic ....

What role does his manager/father play in this?
Did he not get the same letter that was sent to Cuz last July.
Why didn't he try to do something about his son? He would have more influence over him than a manager who was not related.
I'll tell you why he did nothing ... because he too thinks that the cuz is untouchable.

Guess what ... he got touched.

Obviously you dont know either the whole story or anything about Bryan Cousins.

You are just taking pot shots without any substance and hence the accusations of trolling etc.

Bryan and the family have (no doubt) been working hard to get Ben to control himself but really what can you do? He is financially independent and a big boy... you can counsel and you can talk but you can't do much more. Your suggestion that Bryan has somehow arrogantly looked the other way suggests a complete lack of knowledge of Bryan and his relationship with Ben.

We know you hate West Coast, we know you are enjoying this - thats fine but slagging off people and issues you know nothing about hardly helps "keep this on topic"!

SHANE Warne has expressed sympathy for shamed West Coast player Ben Cousins, whom the Eagles have suspended indefinitely so he can conquer personal problems.
Warne, who endured numerous controversies during his time as a star cricket player - including accepting money from a bookmaker, being suspended after a positive drug test, and a string of infidelities - saind on Channel Seven today: "My heart goes out to Ben and if I can help in any I'm happy to help him.
"What's the most important thing?
"It's Ben Cousins, that he's OK.
"Rather than condemn him and do all those type of things, the thing with him is to make sure he's OK.
"Health's the No.1 issue."
Warne, who retired from international cricket in January, said that people should support Cousins instead of criticising him for his extravagant lifestyle.
"People should go and support him and not try and condemn him," Warne said.
"Who knows what the actual truth is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously you dont know either the whole story or anything about Bryan Cousins.

You are just taking pot shots without any substance and hence the accusations of trolling etc.

Bryan and the family have (no doubt) been working hard to get Ben to control himself but really what can you do? He is financially independent and a big boy... you can counsel and you can talk but you can't do much more. Your suggestion that Bryan has somehow arrogantly looked the other way suggests a complete lack of knowledge of Bryan and his relationship with Ben.

We know you hate West Coast, we know you are enjoying this - thats fine but slagging off people and issues you know nothing about hardly helps "keep this on topic"!

OK ... if your father pulled you aside and told you to pull your head in, you'd probably do it. Most decent folk would. I know if my dad said, I would ... and I'm well over 29. It's all about respect.

IF they knew about Ben's "personal problems and issues" SEVEN months ago, why punish him now? For missing two training sessions. Puhlease ... you must think that everybody east of Kalgoorlie is stoopid.

Did his father try to get him to pull his head in? Obviously not. Someone has already mentioned that both Ben and his MANAGER (who, in this case, happens to be his father) received the letter seven months ago. Like I've already mentioned, one would think that being his FATHER he would have a little more inflluence over him than a "manager" who wasn't related.

Another question ... where was your teams' leadership group in all this? Davo got outed by ours for six weeks for saying he was made a scapegoat to the media.

Yes, I don't like the budgies. You think that you are the only team playing in the competition. You're arrogance is beyond belief. This is only one player out of a possible six or seven in your team that should be dropped. It brings the game into disrepute. I'm just hoping that the next time one of your West Coast Criminals try it on, Theo Andrew steps in and imposes suspensions and sanctions. It's bad for the game.

SHANE Warne has expressed sympathy for shamed West Coast player Ben Cousins, whom the Eagles have suspended indefinitely so he can conquer personal problems.
Warne, who endured numerous controversies during his time as a star cricket player - including accepting money from a bookmaker, being suspended after a positive drug test, and a string of infidelities - saind on Channel Seven today: "My heart goes out to Ben and if I can help in any I'm happy to help him.
"What's the most important thing?
"It's Ben Cousins, that he's OK.
"Rather than condemn him and do all those type of things, the thing with him is to make sure he's OK.
"Health's the No.1 issue."
Warne, who retired from international cricket in January, said that people should support Cousins instead of criticising him for his extravagant lifestyle.
"People should go and support him and not try and condemn him," Warne said.
"Who knows what the actual truth is?

Shane Warne is such a good role model too.:rolleyes:

Cousins Getting Suspended is the......

Cousins getting suspended is the worst thing to happen to every other team in the A.F.L. If West Coast start cracking down on players then Judd might gain more respect for them. Also if Cousins goes the amount of money Judd will get will sky rocket.

Thoughts??

#1 TF.

Wonder no more ... we hate the budgies, that's why we're wallowing in your misery.

OK ... if your father pulled you aside and told you to pull your head in, you'd probably do it. Most decent folk would. I know if my dad said, I would ... and I'm well over 29. It's all about respect.

blah blah blah

Yes, I don't like the budgies. blah blah blah

FFS, the whole "budgies" thing is getting old... In at least 75 per cent of your posts... some new material wouldn't go astray. As a troll, you're pathetic and boring. And that's from a neutral!

Welcome aboard AnnieH. :thumbsu:

See ya Rnd 1.

Be ready.

And on the topic Ben, his family, WCE administration and supporters are all hurting right now.

We've only ourselves (administration) to blame.

Thanks BM ... as I've said before, I do honestly feel for you guys. I would be feeling the same mortification you are feeling right now if it were one of ours. We all have our problems and dirty linen, it's just that with one week to go, someone dropped the laundy basket, and the budgies are copping it bad.

Yes, your administration is to blame. Obviously the cup is more important than your most decorated players' health. WC administration is paying that price now.

In Sydney, we're lucky to get the results of the games on the news. The only time we hear news about footy from the west, is when one of your players stuff up (or when Farmer gets suspended, again). Unfortunately, that's been happening a lot lately, and because we've seen our players get outed for less, it makes us wonder who or what is running the show over there. For the last two days, it's been all Ben Cousins. This IS a big deal.

Hopefully, all the other players (from all the other teams as well) are sitting up and taking notice, you know, learn by others' mistakes. I can only hope that the other clubs take the same stance as the budgies and fall down hard on their charges.

Don't worry pal, we're ready for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back