Cox Plate 2011 Tips & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

39 minutes out and Helmet is still paying $4.90 Win $3.50 Place on S-Tab, good value if your not looking to put thousands on it.

Welcome to the world of punting son :)

Geez the radar is a worry
The radar points to about 5.45 when hell hits, so hopefully there's no delays pre race, they may even be smart starting this a few minutes early, although they'd never do that as they want as much bet late as possible.

IT'S JIMMY TIME.

How could yo possibly be out of the quaddie or big 6 right now? 4 Fav's in a row have come home.

It will be interesting to see what pays more, the 3.2mil quaddie pool or the 1.4mil big 6 (4 race event) pool.

I am still alive with 7, 9, 13, 14 / 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 in both.

Can't have them all. I had a few roughies as well, at this rate it'll pay next to nothing anyway.

That is a severe thunderstorm to the west of the track atm, ETA pretty much bang on for race start. Some very heavy rain in that and probably some hail if the heaviest part hits...and not to mention lightning.

It will be a shame if the rain beats the race.

Open race isn't it going through my notes and form again. Plenty of different strong form lines. Jimmy and Kings Rose are my 2 preffered picks I think. I wish Choux drew better though. Got the IASbet promo bet on it.

Think Efficient will run well.

Helmet is just an unknown for me, pedigree says it doesn't stay but the Darley team seems very confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice troll attempt, its obviously going to come down to 3.50 or so by the end of betting due to the big punters.

The point was merely that besides them no one else rates this horse that highly.

No offense mate but your post just screamed "I'm a n00b"

He was 3.20 on the fixed odds at the time of your post which was a far better indicator of things to come.

Started raining here in Ascot Vale, not heavy yet but looking black overhead. Expect it to start hammering any time. Only about 4 kms from the Valley. If it deluges just before the race, reckon Lion Tamer is a great hope.

I have a trifecta with 5 horses and Helmet didn't make it in my tri. I really need to keep my day job. :confused:

Same here, im relying on helmet and lion tamer to fail and ill collect a phat paycheck, but im starting to get very very worried now.

And i agree with a comment before, if your not on the pace your as good as gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox Plate 2011 Tips & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back