Crowley, Johnson, Palmer and Duffield GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

GordonGecko

Cancelled
Feb 7, 2011
Wall Street
AFL Club
Fremantle
All of you suffered from one of the following.

Poor composure
Poor Skills
Poor intensity

Crowley you have poor skills and composure.

Johnson the lot.

Palmer skills and composure

Duffield intensity. Bordering soft.

All need to lift or be forced to lift with a stint in the magoos.

Dont agree with Duff but there is lots to work on. being tackled by a Docker doesn't seem to be that much of an inconvenience to the opposition anymore. Walters need to figure out why he is in the team.

Skills awful tonight. Tackling weak. We are not a quick team either.

Geelong were a class above.

Johnson has been terrible

Duffield was ok

Crowley has sucked

Palmer has got to be better than a sub player on what I have seen Johnson and crowley have been non contributors two weeks in a row

• Banned
Dont agree with Duff but there is lots to work on. being tackled by a Docker doesn't seem to be that much of an inconvenience to the opposition anymore. Walters need to figure out why he is in the team.

Skills awful tonight. Tackling weak. We are not a quick team either.

Geelong were a class above.

There ball use was a class above no doubt, Enright was a wall across half back.

Duffield, was dreadful in the first half opposed to Varco, he was poor in the last in two marking contests.

Luckily the first non effort didnt result in a goal, he effectively pulled out rather than support his teammate as a third man up. Weak.

The second, we all saw.

I liked Johnson's deft little touch in space. It didn't go to any Freo player, but he's in the team for those deft touches, instead of doing the hard thing and taking the tackle, then dishing off. Good on you, Johnno. To where can I mail the gram?

Please calm the hell down.

MJ and Palmer are not in our best 25. Unfortunately, we are missing 5 of our best, so we need to play them. I personally hope they both go back to the WAFL for a few weeks.

To suggest that Duff was THAT bad tonight is to deny how great the game was.
I am gutted, but I know that we are top-4 material after tonight's effort. An intense game that we lost because we played a more mature side. You cannot buy composure, you earn and learn it.

• Banned
I liked Johnson's deft little touch in space. It didn't go to any Freo player, but he's in the team for those deft touches, instead of doing the hard thing and taking the tackle, then dishing off. Good on you, Johnno. To where can I mail the gram?

Who dished the slow, looping handball to him?

1palmerd246x316.jpg

Freo definitely need some players that can kick straight. 10 goals 18 is shocking they easily could have won the game if they put through just a few of those 3rd quarter chances...Was a frustrating game to watch so I didn't see enough of it to comment on anyone but Crowley.

Crowley definitely fumbled the ball to many times in crucial situations. Needs to do better.

Freo definitely need some players that can kick straight. 10 goals 18 is shocking they easily could have won the game if they put through just a few of those 3rd quarter chances...Was a frustrating game to watch so I didn't see enough of it to comment on anyone but Crowley.

Crowley definitely fumbled the ball to many times in crucial situations. Needs to do better.

Finally ! Perhaps it needs somebody from outside to see reality. That game wouldn't have been close if we just kicked average.

Duff didn't have his best. Johnno and Palmer did ok. Crowley however is out of his league . Tagger or not his skills aren't and have never been up to it . He plays the odd good game and the rest is mediocrity. if we need a tagger lets have one with some skills. The last of the dumb-ass brigade

People need to calm the **** down. We lost to a very very good team by 11 points and actually out played them for a fair bit of the game. A bit of luick late and we would have won. We kicked shite for goals (bad kicking is always bad football). I am disappointed to lose but the effort was pretty good just poor kicking for goals. Yes a few players need to lift but I am hardly going to slit my wrists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally ! Perhaps it needs somebody from outside to see reality. That game wouldn't have been close if we just kicked average.

Duff didn't have his best. Johnno and Palmer did ok. Crowley however is out of his league . Tagger or not his skills aren't and have never been up to it . He plays the odd good game and the rest is mediocrity. if we need a tagger lets have one with some skills. The last of the dumb-ass brigade

The highlighted words should never be used in the same sentence.

Palmer wasn't too bad, made one or two indifferent decisions but there was nothing else on (it was either that or get pinged for holding the ball). Duffield wasnt quick enough for Varcoe and in that contest late in the match expected bradley to give a better effort so that he could take an uncontested mark. but, imo, johnson was useless, every time crowley touched the ball he turned it over and mcphee was only slightly better in terms of disposal (but way ahead in terms of pressure), one or two occaisions when he shoulda tackled instead of bumped though

I find it hard to watch Palmer these days. The guy is clearly mentally scarred from all the public attention on his disposal. You can just sense the nerves when he has the ball in his hands, he's so tentative. I'm sure the players feel it out on the ground too

Johnson out. Slapped the ball to no-one, in the corridor, in the back half. Unforgivable. We can't really drop all of them but at least we should see Johnson out and Anthony in. To compare Johnson and Kep now is ridiculous. Kep has him beaten hands down.

First game in a while where I could actually pin point players that cost us the game, 16 or so players played 'well' tonight, which would normally get us over the line.

But 4 - 6 players were deplorable, playing well below an acceptable level and are mostly responsible for us losing the match.

Crowley and Johnson were in their own class of shit.

I find it hard to watch Palmer these days. The guy is clearly mentally scarred from all the public attention on his disposal. You can just sense the nerves when he has the ball in his hands, he's so tentative. I'm sure the players feel it out on the ground too

I would rather have a bloke who at least runs his guts out and can get 14 touches in a quarter and a bit but makes a few blues than someone who coasts through a whole game like Johnson. I thought he gave us some good run when he came on and did some good work in close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crowley, Johnson, Palmer and Duffield GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back