Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wish that when he left, his manager and mole in the media (McClure) would have been honest about this rather than planting rubbish about him being upset about how much we were paying Gibbs.

You’d have to assume Ricciuto would have been somewhat aware of this situation too when he came out in the media and tried to paint it as there’s nothing wrong with the club it was all just about money.

the only slight dent against mcgovern was he was a renowned lazy trainer so maybe he needed pushing and then he went to the bottom club on top dollar when he could have picked probably any other club to go to with a better chance of success, a bit like Charlie Cameron it was probably about the money for him. still to lose all those young players was rotten management

I by no means think we were good at managing injuries at that time, however I don’t think Mitch has much of a leg to stand on. He has been injured for much of his career, while also appearing to be overweight for a lot of it. You’ve got to wonder whether he’s really put in the hard yards to keep his body right.

Just wish that when he left, his manager and mole in the media (McClure) would have been honest about this rather than planting rubbish about him being upset about how much we were paying Gibbs.
That just sounds like made up fan bullshit.
No way is the player manager putting out his client is upset with what another player was being paid 😂

Which bright spark thought it a good idea to send out membership renewals the night our rival is playing another prelim while we stagnate and remain shit. This club cannot read the room at all.

Late Friday bad news dump. Pretty standard stuff

Which bright spark thought it a good idea to send out membership renewals the night our rival is playing another prelim while we stagnate and remain shit. This club cannot read the room at all.

Why are you surprised?

Literally zero communications from Silver and Co since the season ended but someone thinks this is the go. Absolutely zero awareness.

I emailed the club on the 24/8 let them know why we hadn’t been receiving any emails. I didn’t get either an acknowledgment of my email or response. Have followed up with another email today.

These were the emails

First one sent 24/8 -

I’ve been a member for years however I’ve noticed that I haven’t received any emails from Tim Silvers or the club since earlier this year.
Have I been deleted from the email list?
I’m member ID No. ******
And lastly, the least I speak of the Rachelle debacle the better. All I will say is, I’m not impressed the way the club has handled the matter. Absolutely disgraceful.

Second sent today -

Hi,

I worked in a customer service organisation for nearly 40 years and if someone takes the time to write to you, as a courtesy you should respond in kind and at least acknowledge receipt of said correspondence.

I see you have no issues in sending out messages/emails re : renewals mind you the timing is interesting (the same arvo as our little brother is having a Preliminary Final).

I await a response.

Regards,

Last edited:
Why are you surprised?

Literally zero communications from Silver and Co since the season ended but someone thinks this is the go. Absolutely zero awareness.

I emailed the club on the 24/8 let them know why we hadn’t been receiving any emails. I didn’t get either an acknowledgment of my email or response. Have followed up with another email today.

These were the emails

First one sent 24/8 -

Second sent today -

Hi,

I worked in a customer service organisation for nearly 40 years and if someone takes the time to write to you, as a courtesy you should respond in kind and at least acknowledge receipt of said correspondence.

I see you have no issues in sending out messages/emails re : renewals mind you the timing is interesting (the same arvo as our little brother is having a Preliminary Final).

I await a response.

Regards,
Good on you

My membership will probably get cancelled now.

And the thing is, if they had acknowledged my first email and given a response (I might not like it but thats on me not them) then I could accept that but not even responding is just poor.
Personally I reckon the end of the 2nd one is a bit needless and petty.

It's like telling off the servo attendant for putting up prices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back