Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone manage to record the 97 PF last night? My capture card decided to be an arseh*le and not record it. I'm absolutely spewing about it, haven't seen that game since it happened and desperate to see it again.
dammit. I opened this going to offer to send you my spare copy then I realised it was 98 pf I had 2 copies. Then I realised i sent that spare to SAAndy

Upcoming games featuring Adelaide on 7TWO (FTA Channel 72,Foxtel Channel 127)

Sunday 29th November 6am to 8:30am 1998 Grand Final vs North Melbourne at MCG

Monday 30th November 1am to 3:30am 1994 Rd 1 vs Carlton at AAMI Stadium

Sunday 6th December 3:30am to 6am 1997 Grand Final vs St Kilda at MCG

crows - hawks 93 elimination final was on saturday morning

now football was played by men back then, in the first quarter alone i saw around 10 offenses that would get 2-3 weeks nowadays! :p

crows - hawks 93 elimination final was on saturday morning

now football was played by men back then, in the first quarter alone i saw around 10 offenses that would get 2-3 weeks nowadays! :p
I was a bit surprised about the skill level. So many wasted kicks and shanks.

Also surprised just how quick Dunstall looked.

I was a bit surprised about the skill level. So many wasted kicks and shanks.

Also surprised just how quick Dunstall looked.
dunstall back in the day was lethal and quite agile

great game to watch!!

Upcoming games featuring Adelaide on 7TWO(Updated)

Sunday 29th November 6am to 8:30am 1998 Grand Final vs North Melbourne at MCG

Monday 30th November 1am to 3:30am 1994 Rd 1 vs Carlton at AAMI Stadium

Sunday 6th December 3:30am to 6am 1997 Grand Final vs St Kilda at MCG

Friday 11th December 3:45am to 6am 2001 Rd 9 vs Brisbane at Gabba

Saturday 12th December 3:45am to 6am 1993 Preliminary Final vs Essendon at MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bump

Unfortunately no games coming up in the near future but did anybody catch the 137 point belting of Richmond the other night. Vintage stuff. Game was from Round 17, 1997.

Adelaide 8.3 16.4 23.7 29.11 185
Richmond 0.2 2.4 5.6 7.6 48

At one stage it was about 70 to 2 or something, Jarmen kicked 7, Modra 4.

bump

Unfortunately no games coming up in the near future but did anybody catch the 137 point belting of Richmond the other night. Vintage stuff. Game was from Round 17, 1997.

dang, I would of wanted to of seen that game, but for some random reason I thought the game was the one in 97/98 where Richmond won their only Away game for the season against us

I caught most of that game. Jarman was doing anything as he liked in the forward line. Pittman was killing it in the ruck and Modra took a ripper mark in the 2nd quarter :thumbsu:

Caven running from Def to the forward line only to miss a shot on goal was a pretty disappointing moment though :thumbsdown:

bump

Damn, would have loved to have watched this game again - and Robert Walls STILL hasn't forgiven us for the game costing him his job! :D

I don't want to use any of the banned words on here, especially the one that starts with "T", but has anyone considered ways in which we could share these games, once folks have recorded them?

It's a fair question. 7Two only arrived in Canberra barely days before Christmas, meaning that I missed out on seeing so many of the epic Crows games which they've already screened. To compound matters, I was on holidays when they showed First Blood, so I missed that one as well.

Steer clear of the T-word, but I'd love it if we could organise a sharing/library of Crows games.

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but ONE are now showing AFL games from 2009 on Saturday nights at a more reasonable hour than 7TWO (think it's 7.30pm). Last night they showed a Port game, next week it's the Qualifying final Bulldogs vs Geelong. Hopefully they'll replay a Crows game one day because I'm having serious withdrawals...:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back