Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

the whole series has got me thinking about other crows games from between 1991-2001 & 2007-2009 that i'd love to see again

top of that list would be 1995 adelaide vs hawthorn at FP

also would love to see

1996 vs fitroy (probably both games, for differing reasons, one being a complete demolition by the jarman brothers, the other for the record 2nd quarter)
1992 vs geelong at FP
1993 vs fitzroy at FP
1992 vs hawthorn at waverly
1998 vs west coast at subi
2001 vs carlton at optus

It's like a half-return of Fox Footy which is great.

Would kill for another 24 hour footy channel, whether it be on foxtel or freeview.

the whole series has got me thinking about other crows games from between 1991-2001 & 2007-2009 that i'd love to see again

top of that list would be 1995 adelaide vs hawthorn at FP

also would love to see

1996 vs fitroy (probably both games, for differing reasons, one being a complete demolition by the jarman brothers, the other for the record 2nd quarter)
1992 vs geelong at FP
1993 vs fitzroy at FP
1992 vs hawthorn at waverly
1998 vs west coast at subi
2001 vs carlton at optus

I'd add in 1991 v Fitzroy at FP (win after the siren)
Also 1991 v Richmons at MCG (first win in Melbourne)

just want all you folks too know, this saturday night on oneHD. they are showing the replay of our epic 2009 final, set your recordings. :):thumbsu:

just want all you folks too know, this saturday night on oneHD. they are showing the replay of our epic 2009 final, set your recordings. :):thumbsu:

I think you guys (supporters) over reacted to the win. Its not about beating Adelaide, its about winning premierships that count most and that's why Geelong taught you guys a lesson the next week because Geelong weren't going to quit at all. But to be honest we got what we deserved for quitting in the third quarter against you, no excuses. It was embarrasing. Bring on 2010.

I think you guys (supporters) over reacted to the win. Its not about beating Adelaide, its about winning premierships that count most and that's why Geelong taught you guys a lesson the next week because Geelong weren't going to quit at all. But to be honest we got what we deserved for quitting in the third quarter against you, no excuses. It was embarrasing. Bring on 2010.

over reacted? how can you over react too such a great win? of course we are gonna go nuts coming back from 30 points down in a final.. you dont see tha very often. it didnt matter that we beat adelaide it just showed our team never gave up and got the rewards at the end of the night.

i have on good authority that the crows collingwood rd 22 encounter from 1993 will be on in around 4 weeks time, will post details when i know more.

maybe the football god would like to sit back and watch this one?

i have on good authority that the crows collingwood rd 22 encounter from 1993 will be on in around 4 weeks time, will post details when i know more.

i was only 2 so i wouldn really care.. saw he scores tho. high scoring game, mustve been good.

over reacted? how can you over react too such a great win? of course we are gonna go nuts coming back from 30 points down in a final.. you dont see tha very often. it didnt matter that we beat adelaide it just showed our team never gave up and got the rewards at the end of the night.

Exactly, you guys earned the win and we got what we deserved. I still criticize us for quitting in that third quarter.

I remember when Tippett goaled with a minute to go I was thinking this game was not over. But boy that was a great goal though, the last 5 minutes of this semi was crazy. I thought it was game over after Leigh Brown's goal with about 3 minutes left. But it should have never come down to this. At least we've had our share of close wins against Collingwood in recent years like in Round 2, 2005 for example, would rather do it in a Final.

Exactly, you guys earned the win and we got what we deserved. I still criticize us for quitting in that third quarter.

I remember when Tippett goaled with a minute to go I was thinking this game was not over. But boy that was a great goal though, the last 5 minutes of this semi was crazy. I thought it was game over after Leigh Brown's goal with about 3 minutes left. But it should have never come down to this. At least we've had our share of close wins against Collingwood in recent years like in Round 2, 2005 for example, would rather do it in a Final.

you got us rd1 last year by under a goal. i was at the game.. i was pissed off :p

ive seen the last 5 mins on youtube about 100 times now lol

i was only 2 so i wouldn really care.. saw he scores tho. high scoring game, mustve been good.
mate, couldn't care how old you are, was posting this for the benefit of the crows supporters

mate, couldn't care how old you are, was posting this for the benefit of the crows supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Smooth

and i said no i wouldnt. think before posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope you're right, because the bigfooty calandar fixture has re-runs of melb/frem from 99 and ess/syd from 99 being shown again in a fortnight. hopefully they keep on feeding new games.

1998 Crows v Bombers at Footy Park was on this morning - managed to catch from half way through the 3rd quarter onwards. We really had no right to win that game...! I was there and remember it being a massively important win. Watching these games reminds me how good Hart, Smart, Rehn and Roo were.

Did Ben Hart kick the winning goal in that game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Smooth

and i said no i wouldnt. think before posting.
who here is looking forward to school going back!

hope you're right, because the bigfooty calandar fixture has re-runs of melb/frem from 99 and ess/syd from 99 being shown again in a fortnight. hopefully they keep on feeding new games.
i have a mate that works in marketing at channel 7, he shot me an email when he found out

Did Ben Hart kick the winning goal in that game?
He did kick a great goal in the last quarter but it was a long, long point from Roo that broke the dead-lock in the final seconds. To this day the point remains the loudest crowd moment at AAMI that I can remember.

can somebody definately confirm that the crows vs nm from 93 game will be on tonight? need to set the dvd on record

Just got a text from my mate saying that for whatever reason the game started earlier than 1:30 so his recording only starts half way through the first quarter.... just another reason why I hate Channel 7!

Just got a text from my mate saying that for whatever reason the game started earlier than 1:30 so his recording only starts half way through the first quarter.... just another reason why I hate Channel 7!

:eek: I really hope not :(

geez i hope that someone has recorded the match and makes the file available somehow... (notice i haven't mentioned any ways of distibuting said file)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back