News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummmmmmmmmm
The price has just dropped from $125 to $112.50............

Will those that bought in the past 36 hours get a refund for that $12.50?
It's $112.50 for members. You get 10% off. If you were logged into Crowmania it did it automatically.

It's $112.50 for members. You get 10% off. If you were logged into Crowmania it did it automatically.
That may have been it

But I haven't logged in since I ordered (without thinking about my membership. Ah ****)

Andy Maher and De Stoopid on SEN both think this Guernsey is 'pox' and a pathetic attempt at a money grab from fans.
🙄
Uhhh, yep it is about money and we love it.

It's universally seen as a good design so Maher can EAD. One of the unfunniest and boring blokes getting around.

To have a drive show on radio can only be a direct result of some sort of blackmail

WEAR OUR JUMPER WEAR THE JUMPER FFS THIS IS ABOUT MONEY NOTHING ELSE WHO THE F ARE THEY? WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT PLAYING IN OUR GREAT JUMPER????????????????????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gather Round jumper is a massive success. The team looked awesome.
I'd love to see it integrated into our games again when appropriate.
It would make an excellent clash jumper against Essendon, Gold Coast, Giants, Hawthorn, St Kilda, West Coast and Bulldogs.

Uhhh, yep it is about money and we love it.

It's universally seen as a good design so Maher can EAD. One of the unfunniest and boring blokes getting around.

To have a drive show on radio can only be a direct result of some sort of blackmail
The clubs do a special guernsey for Sir Douglas Nicholls round, the AFWL do a special guernsey for pride round, so why not a special guernsey for Gather round. Yes, it's all marketing and cash grab, but the fans love it, it benefits the club and why not? The NBA are constantly doing different jerseys for money. If there were more variety of guernseys, I'm sure fans would buy more. At the moment, I'm not going to spend money on another home guernsey that looks exactly the same (except for the sponsors).

The clubs do a special guernsey for Sir Douglas Nicholls round, the AFWL do a special guernsey for pride round, so why not a special guernsey for Gather round. Yes, it's all marketing and cash grab, but the fans love it, it benefits the club and why not? The NBA are constantly doing different jerseys for money. If there were more variety of guernseys, I'm sure fans would buy more. At the moment, I'm not going to spend money on another home guernsey that looks exactly the same (except for the sponsors).
I'm still wearing a Wallaby's jumper from about 20 years ago.

I get your point

Remove this Banner Ad

News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back