Resource Crows nicknames

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't seem to have any for Doedee yet. So let's go with The Dude, or Howdy.

The problem with howdy is it goes with doodee whereas doedee is meant to sound like 'today' with a d instead (from the horse's mouth, apparently).

What's the bet the players will call him Hoots for ... err, obvious reasons? :$

Matman23 01 [b].jpg

My mates and I like to call Hartigan "ute" as he's a poor man's Truck.

Along the same lines we also called Luke Thompson "barrow" as in wheelbarrow.

My mates and I like to call Hartigan "ute" as he's a poor man's Truck.

Along the same lines we also called Luke Thompson "barrow" as in wheelbarrow.

I used to call Luke Thompson helipad and Hartigan cardigan.

69CBDB99-8D4C-49BB-8609-C31EED2C0313.jpeg Anyone know who could’ve signed this from the Crows? Maybe using a nickname? It’s from a deceased estate so can’t ask the owner. Any guesses - winner will get a couple of bucks from me in PayPal. It’s a small & want to give it to my nephew but....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's tough. Can you give us a zoomed out photo to try and guage the age and timeline of the guernsey ?? Or are there any other signatures on it ?? It's possible that's a number 6 underneath the name ?? It certainly isn't Modra's autograph even if that is a #6.

View attachment 475243 Anyone know who could’ve signed this from the Crows? Maybe using a nickname? It’s from a deceased estate so can’t ask the owner. Any guesses - winner will get a couple of bucks from me in PayPal. It’s a small & want to give it to my nephew but....
I think its Modras without that giant O or C at the front.
images.jpeg images (1).jpeg

View attachment 475243 Anyone know who could’ve signed this from the Crows? Maybe using a nickname? It’s from a deceased estate so can’t ask the owner. Any guesses - winner will get a couple of bucks from me in PayPal. It’s a small & want to give it to my nephew but....
Looks like a capital J. And an h near the end. Jericho? But first name looks to starts with a u, v or w??

Yep I agree with this. Last name starting with a J and finishing with a H. It just doesn't explain the mark/number below the autograph. He wore 10 and 48.
Could be a messy 10?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back