Game Day Crows vs Hawks, AO + Dar(c)y Fogarty Thread

Who is the better looking Captain

• Dawson

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Fogarty

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The first AO meeting between the teams since 2020. Hawthorn are 4-1 vs the Crows at AO and should start clear favourites based on their good record here and recent form. Will be a good challenge later today.

The first AO meeting between the teams since 2020. Hawthorn are 4-1 vs the Crows at AO and should start clear favourites based on their good record here and recent form. Will be a good challenge later today.

Isn't it wild that we can play three or four consecutive seasons of away games against the same time.

How good's the AFL's equitable draws?

Last weekend went over to see our match but also sawThe Hawks -- Collingwood match .
Whilst obviously loved our exciting win I was really impressed with the Hawks as they are playing a exciting game currently .But it was the pressure they applied all over the ground that was most impressive never giving Collingwood a chance .
Have a very strong midfield and forward line smalls very busy .
Obviously knew Day was a very good player but now see him as one of classiest players in AFL.
If we go back to bombing it in or whack it on the boot Laird style Sicily will have a wonderful time .
Don't want to be negative as there is enough on this site but feel that Hawks will probably win a little too easy .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without Dawson & Worrell, we’ve lost that left-right balance we’ve had through the middle and when coming out of our back lines. Hinge now our only genuine left-footer (and I’m not including Murphy). Result is we will predominantly favour our right-side and Hawthorn will set up to negate this.

Hawthorn by 15.

And thread merge has 1990crow by a slender 1 minute over Crow-eater

Will this afternoon's game be as close?

I think yes. Crows by one point. Captain Fog with the winner after the siren, Ginnivan giving away a free kick for a high tackle

And thread merge has 1990crow by a slender 1 minute over Crow-eater

Will this afternoon's game be as close?

I think yes. Crows by one point. Captain Fog with the winner after the siren, Ginnivan giving away a free kick for a high tackle
Sam Mitchell should be enough motivation for any crows fan to want to win.
Bloke is a deadset flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows vs Hawks, AO + Dar(c)y Fogarty Thread

Back