D2 D2 Ammos 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back to back record covers for Leos - I'll autograph a copy if you PM me and ask nicely.

I couldnt believe it Drifter. We have been have been trying to forget about bloody Belz since Saturday and then here he is on the cover. We cant get away from him!!!

Bentleigh are the most pathetic, arrogant club i've ever played against. I hope they drop all the way down to D4 and rot there for an eternity like the scum they are.

SMD must be laughing all the way to the A section at the pathetic demons

Bentleigh are the most pathetic, arrogant club i've ever played against. I hope they drop all the way down to D4 and rot there for an eternity like the scum they are.

Interesting Bingo Pete - they are pretty much mid-table in D1

Wouldnt think A Grade is on SMD's mind but keep dreaming....

D4 West Brunswick
Kew
St Francis (Beaconsfield)
Mt Lilydale
Albert Park
Box Hill North
Richmond
Eley Park (Box Hill)
South Mornington
Bulleen
Syndal
North Brunswick

Bold stands for road trips for you Stewie. A couple of derby games in there Stewie but other than that I'd hate to play for Mt Lilydale or South Mornington, D2 all the way for me.

this is all good if i wanted to know road trips in d4 but its d2 that id like to discuss sniper 20 - id reckon bentleigh to old paradians is a fair journey...

Some big games this weekend, It all seems to be about that 4th spot now.

Tips:

Bent V OW. Clear bias. We need the win, and Bent may be without Robbo and Sharp. OW by 5 goals

SMS v ESL. St Leos rarely have a bad day, and so far this season SMS rarely have a good day, although their efforts against Werribee must be commended. SMS won't be good enough to hamper ESL's chances at the double chance. ESL by 50 points

I v GE. Massive game again. I would love to go and watch this game but infortunately I will have a little bit on come Saturday afternoon. These two teams are pretty well matched, although GE obviosly have a size advantage. I will tip a DRAW. Mainly because it will help us the most.

TP v Werr. It seems injuries are taking some toll of the tiges. I did not think that SMS would get that close to beating the ladder leaders, but obviously I was wrong. They will still be too good for TP however, who are seriously struggling. Werribee by 35 points

Ban v OP. We were lucky last week to get over OP. If they can put a 4 quarter effort in they can beat Banyule IMO. However, OP don't particularly have anything to play for now, and Banyule can still make top 2. Banyule by 11 points.

care to tell us what club you are from? and maybe try saying the exact same words next time you are out at bentleigh and if you are good enough to be out on the field playing lets just see what happens to you... guys at bentleigh dont take kindly to that sort of talk and if you know anything about the bentleigh players you will know there are a few that wont take a backward step when it comes to putting someone like you in your place.

care to tell us what club you are from? and maybe try saying the exact same words next time you are out at bentleigh and if you are good enough to be out on the field playing lets just see what happens to you... guys at bentleigh dont take kindly to that sort of talk and if you know anything about the bentleigh players you will know there are a few that wont take a backward step when it comes to putting someone like you in your place.

It looks as though he got the arrogant part right then!

I dont mind the boys from Bentliegh. But come on Red and the Blue, the only thing you have done here is back up this blokes claims!

how can you say this about a club you know absolutely nothing about? its a pretty narrow minded view i believe...

Maybe what Bentleigh needs is a feeder team like SMD has. A team like Port Melbourne Colts, who always send their rejects to the South Melbourne to boost numbers. :D

It looks as though he got the arrogant part right then!

I dont mind the boys from Bentliegh. But come on Red and the Blue, the only thing you have done here is back up this blokes claims!
not arrogance. just saying the boys at bentleigh would not think twice about backing each other, and that should be the case at every club. all I was trying to say is this guy wants to have a good go on here but should maybe back up his words on the field in the heat of battle. he'll see bentleigh arent arrogant but simply a bunch of proud young footballers who are currently trying their best and have a much brighter future than past/present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are werribee actually THAT depleted that they could only defeat therry by 14 points? seems to back up all the claims of how many good players they are missing. after therrys game last week most would have thought the top side would smash them by 100s. anyone with info from the match? werribee have an off day? therry have a good day? or did they just match up well against them?

are werribee actually THAT depleted that they could only defeat therry by 14 points? seems to back up all the claims of how many good players they are missing. after therrys game last week most would have thought the top side would smash them by 100s. anyone with info from the match? werribee have an off day? therry have a good day? or did they just match up well against them?

Well massive props to SMS who gave us headaches and a tough afternoon all day in the 1's and 2's.

Prob our toughest match in 6 weeks so good to get the points in the end.

Whether D2 or D3 SMS will have a big year in 2009 - I am sure of that!!

Bannister kicked 11 in a losing side, not a bad effort.
but just like fev at carlton, no one in the forward line around him is any good so if therry kick it to him so many times hes going to kick so many goals.
still I guess it is a fair effort to kick 11 against the top side. no punches thrown by daddy in the crowd this week?
possibly shows what a great effort it was from bentleighs young defender clement who played on bannister last week and held him to 4.

care to tell us what club you are from?

Mate I play for Mazenod now. Used to play for South Melbourne - but got a better deal out here. Still good mates with a lot of the SMD guys though and if they ever get up to C grade I'd be happy to go back.

and maybe try saying the exact same words next time you are out at bentleigh and if you are good enough to be out on the field playing lets just see what happens to you... .

Looks like it'll be awhile before they move up the ladder for me to meet them. Maybe we could organise a pre-season game if you angry young men wanna have a go?

Mate I play for Mazenod now. Used to play for South Melbourne - but got a better deal out here. Still good mates with a lot of the SMD guys though and if they ever get up to C grade I'd be happy to go back.

Looks like it'll be awhile before they move up the ladder for me to meet them. Maybe we could organise a pre-season game if you angry young men wanna have a go?

Your kidding right???

but just like fev at carlton, no one in the forward line around him is any good so if therry kick it to him so many times hes going to kick so many goals.
still I guess it is a fair effort to kick 11 against the top side. no punches thrown by daddy in the crowd this week?
possibly shows what a great effort it was from bentleighs young defender clement who played on bannister last week and held him to 4.
all in at 3/4 time on the field

I'm sure the VAFA would like to know what the BETTER DEAL was. So you go were your better off. What a tool. Am sure Harps wouldn't want you back at their club. The word Mercenary comes to mind.
The blokes at Werribee play for the club, with NO DEALS, even after they have been approached by other clubs in town with offers of big bucks.
Go Tigers

I'm sure the VAFA would like to know what the BETTER DEAL was. So you go were your better off. What a tool. Am sure Harps wouldn't want you back at their club. The word Mercenary comes to mind.
The blokes at Werribee play for the club, with NO DEALS, even after they have been approached by other clubs in town with offers of big bucks.
Go Tigers

C'mon West, I find that a little hard to believe. I cant imagine that the Lee brothers or Aaron Taylor are forced to pay fees every season. I'll be happy to eat my words if you know for a fact that they do though.

C'mon West, I find that a little hard to believe. I cant imagine that the Lee brothers or Aaron Taylor are forced to pay fees every season. I'll be happy to eat my words if you know for a fact that they do though.

G'day Akka - you know that no one gets paid, jobs, school fees for kids, private bank accounts, AMEX cards, free beers, no subs, or even a free cold pie and a warm can of coke in the ammos. So just let this one go !!;)

It's good to see the season looking for a cracking finish:

Top 3 spots - who will finish where? ( I don't think the bears are done just yet with a grab at the top two)

Fourth spot - 3 horse race now? who will it be? will they only make up the numbers come finals time?

Who will stay up? Who is safe? Who will win the goal kicking?

It's all happening in a very even D2 for 2008.

Go Hoes. Good win in the end after a very physical and tough game for 3/4's against a pumped up GE. Nothing dirty, just good solid at the footy stuff - they way it should be.

Congrats to Trav O'Neil on 200 games - great effort after knee reco ( x 2 ) and playing on some of the best forwards going around for the past 15 years ( B down to D3 ). Toped it off with a BOG game on Saturday to show the young blokes hes not done yet.

The bees this week - very, very big game.

The Chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back