D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win for Willy in both 1's and 2's. Willy v Swinny was a most
uninspiring game in the 1's, apart from Willy's 11 goal first term,
which meant the match was dead and buried at 1/4 time.
Looks like the final 4 might be settled.
Disappointing loss for UHS-VU considering the stakes.
Same goes for Jocs, who I reckon are now gone....

Hey Guys

I have been watching and taking a interest in d3 this year as I have a few mates that play at willy and uni. I have some thoughts on a few teams from a outsiders point of view.

Willy a cut above and on there day will be very hard to beat.

Uni half the team they have been in the past few years.

Hawthorn good on there day but never sure what you will get. (seem like shiit blokes too)

Eltham not sure what to think - seem to have a lot of injuries. Could be anything. Coach is a massive loss. One real good ruck man - the other not so good.

Powerhouse - big strong good maybe not that fit??

Not sure if this is anything new to any of you but my thoughts anyway.

Other teams I have not seen much of.

Am I far of the mark??

Hey Guys

I have been watching and taking a interest in d3 this year as I have a few mates that play at willy and uni. I have some thoughts on a few teams from a outsiders point of view.

Willy a cut above and on there day will be very hard to beat.

Uni half the team they have been in the past few years.

Hawthorn good on there day but never sure what you will get. (seem like shiit blokes too)

Eltham not sure what to think - seem to have a lot of injuries. Could be anything. Coach is a massive loss. One real good ruck man - the other not so good.

Powerhouse - big strong good maybe not that fit??

Not sure if this is anything new to any of you but my thoughts anyway.

Other teams I have not seen much of.

Am I far of the mark??

Mate I think you are the shit bloke. Obviously a weak willy player who has taken an opportunity to hide and have pot shots.

Amazing you have never posted before but lo and behold your first post takes a chance to have a crack. I sincerely hope you are more courageous on the field than on here although I sincerely doubt it.

Mate I think you are the shit bloke. Obviously a weak willy player who has taken an opportunity to hide and have pot shots.

Amazing you have never posted before but lo and behold your first post takes a chance to have a crack. I sincerely hope you are more courageous on the field than on here although I sincerely doubt it.

jumpingjuice does not play for the CY's anymore ... too many injuries backing into packs - did his back ... can't sustain those king-hitting little fellas from behind ... at least we leave our pot shots off the field ... and we don't need to hide to take them

review of the weekend's matches ...

big win by the Turtles and the House to put space between them and their closest threats ... Wicks finals hopes snatched by a goal ... UHS have too big a gap between their best and worst ...

Hawks a good win at home ... now must be considered a legitimate flag threat ... R Ogge kicked 5, if on Wells that's a massive effort and catapulting him into the best 2 or 3 players in the league

Latrobe ended St Johns finals campaign ... sort of game that makes you realise you weren't really good enough for finals

And Willy did it easy ... Swinny disappointing ... the name Wheeler has appeared the last two weeks now in goals and bests ... and the name Lee reappeared this week amongst the goals ... think about it ...

and a guy that looks like Robert Klomp is also doing a great job for them

jumpingjuice does not play for the CY's anymore ... too many injuries backing into packs - did his back ... can't sustain those king-hitting little fellas from behind ... at least we leave our pot shots off the field ... and we don't need to hide to take them

review of the weekend's matches ...

big win by the Turtles and the House to put space between them and their closest threats ... Wicks finals hopes snatched by a goal ... UHS have too big a gap between their best and worst ...

Hawks a good win at home ... now must be considered a legitimate flag threat ... R Ogge kicked 5, if on Wells that's a massive effort and catapulting him into the best 2 or 3 players in the league

Latrobe ended St Johns finals campaign ... sort of game that makes you realise you weren't really good enough for finals

And Willy did it easy ... Swinny disappointing ... the name Wheeler has appeared the last two weeks now in goals and bests ... and the name Lee reappeared this week amongst the goals ... think about it ...

and a guy that looks like Robert Klomp is also doing a great job for them

Have to stand up for Wells. Ogge kicked 1 in the first 3quarters with Wells on him and it was a lucky one at that. No offence to Ogge, actually he can take offence if he likes what do i care, but there is no way he can be compared to the likes of Edwards, Wells or Paolucci.

Hawthorn were far too good on the weekend, especially in the last quarter. A lot has been said about the arrogance and ugliness of hawthorns players and supporters. Its all true, however they are winning so why wouldnt they be arrogant. Most people wrote them off early in the year and now look at them.

Could have done without the racial slurs from their supporters though. Why would a woman with a small child tell me to go back to wogtown? Where is wogtown? How does a team from the most affluent suburbs of melbourne have so many redneck supporters?

I have not posted on your D3 site becuse I am a member of Old Ivanhoe in a section.

Just take a interest in D3 - most people I have meet have been unreal

Dont get angry at me becuse EVERYONE knows that HAWTHORN are a bunch of late hitting dirty pricks.

w***er

From the talk that goes on here on big footy, im realy surprised at the lack of all in brawals on game days.. that being said there have been alot of "supporters" joining big footy this year 2 have a bit of a crack.. Anymore out there? im bored at work..

Nikko Teen, I am always entertained by your posts, you have been a bit quiet of late, what was your appraisal of the game on the weekend?

Well in Nikko's absence, the clubrooms would be better suited on the other side of the ground, the pie at half time was a little cold and the jumper clash certainly didn't help Uni's chances. But what really had Uni on the run though was the two number 13s that the sHouse fielded. I wonder how that went down on the teamsheet.

Nikko Teen, I am always entertained by your posts, you have been a bit quiet of late, what was your appraisal of the game on the weekend?

Ive been quiet as all the posters were speaking of things i knew nothing of, u know how it is when its an A and B conversation, u have to SEE ( thats 'C' ) urself out of it.

Obviously wasnt expecting the result that we got on sat, in either grade, maybe it was really cold and our joints froze up, i really dont know would have been nice to beat them considering i broke my leg last time we played. But it seemed the house played really well on their ground, they kicked some stupid goals (by that i mean goals u wouldnt c again except on replays on channel 7 (or 10).

I thought i was cold at doveton this year, but sat took the cake, or froze it.

cant we just all get along??????

Well in Nikko's absence, the clubrooms would be better suited on the other side of the ground, the pie at half time was a little cold and the jumper clash certainly didn't help Uni's chances. But what really had Uni on the run though was the two number 13s that the sHouse fielded. I wonder how that went down on the teamsheet.

Maybe you could also blame the chicks running around the lake providing a distraction - they are always a good excuse. Take a look at Nikko's post and respect the fact that the better sides won on the day. I'm sure your club wouldn't want to be referred to as poor losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you could also blame the chicks running around the lake providing a distraction - they are always a good excuse. Take a look at Nikko's post and respect the fact that the better sides won on the day. I'm sure your club wouldn't want to be referred to as poor losers.

I actually dont know that sharkshuffler is from uni high.. Although i will say there was a serious lack of skirt at the game, trust me i was looking everywhere at the breaks... I found one but she wanted 75 for a half n half and i only had 10 on me for pies n drinks.

House were just first to the ball all day in both grades, and on the occasions they weren't, tackled hard. That, along with playing their home ground well, pretty much sums up (from what I saw) the difference between the two sides on the day. A very disappointing afternoon from a UHS perspective.

Eltham have added a new dimension to their game. They used to be just hard runners that didn't give anything away easily. Now..... thuggery! A D2 addition methinks. What a dirty pack of snipers they were on Saturday. Hollywood, you are a scumbag! Don't bother replying. Unlessw you can explain a broken hand? we'll see the game you play in 2 weeks against your mates at Hawthorn. I'll be on the fence watching amateur footballs' equivalent of the "Thriller in Manilla" Honestly, kicking a bloke in the stomach while on your back, at a boundary throw-in! Not you Garrard. Another of your thugs! You won't get out of D3 this year, so expect some serious retaliation next season!
Five games to go before season ends. Elthams' opponents beware. These thugs are dirty and desperate.

I have not posted on your D3 site becuse I am a member of Old Ivanhoe in a section.

Just take a interest in D3 - most people I have meet have been unreal

Dont get angry at me becuse EVERYONE knows that HAWTHORN are a bunch of late hitting dirty pricks.

w***er

OK coward you are a member of Old Ivanhoe in A section but you join up to make a post specifically in D3.

Amazingly one of your other posts asks how Brett Nagle is going at Old Ivanhoe.

Mate what happened did one of the nasty Hawthorn boys knock you over and your mum wouldn't listen to your sooking.

You needed a better story.

Champ I may be a w***er but you my little chicken hearted friend are a coward.

Might have escaped everyones attention but Monash beat Vic Uni in the final of the Australian University games last week - some of the Monash players were out on their feet [6 games in 3 days is a tough workload].

Might have escaped everyones attention but Monash beat Vic Uni in the final of the Australian University games last week - some of the Monash players were out on their feet [6 games in 3 days is a tough workload].

terrible excuse. you should go with the vic uni excuse who also played uni games. we played shit on the weekend. the other team was better. works a treat

Eltham have added a new dimension to their game. They used to be just hard runners that didn't give anything away easily. Now..... thuggery! A D2 addition methinks. What a dirty pack of snipers they were on Saturday. Hollywood, you are a scumbag! Don't bother replying. Unlessw you can explain a broken hand? we'll see the game you play in 2 weeks against your mates at Hawthorn. I'll be on the fence watching amateur footballs' equivalent of the "Thriller in Manilla" Honestly, kicking a bloke in the stomach while on your back, at a boundary throw-in! Not you Garrard. Another of your thugs! You won't get out of D3 this year, so expect some serious retaliation next season!
Five games to go before season ends. Elthams' opponents beware. These thugs are dirty and desperate.

Because Elsternwick have never had any thugs play for them. Perfect example of thuggery is that model citizen that plays in your seconds "wheels". We (kew) lined up for his milestone game last year and repayed the favour by putting one of our young blokes in the Epworth. What was even better was the fact that the bloke he hit was trying break up a blue between 2 blokes.
Look in your own backyard before you start accusing other clubs.

Because Elsternwick have never had any thugs play for them. Perfect example of thuggery is that model citizen that plays in your seconds "wheels". We (kew) lined up for his milestone game last year and repayed the favour by putting one of our young blokes in the Epworth. What was even better was the fact that the bloke he hit was trying break up a blue between 2 blokes.
Look in your own backyard before you start accusing other clubs.

Well i remember ur runner punching one of our players in 06, in the 2's when we had 15blokes on the field, but still played u knowing we would get beaten.. class act that. Fair 2 say most teams will have sh!t blokes on em (excpet uni high of course!) I dont think i have witnessed any crap from from willie, latrobe, rich central or elay park (last yr) though..

Well i remember ur runner punching one of our players in 06, in the 2's when we had 15blokes on the field, but still played u knowing we would get beaten.. class act that. Fair 2 say most teams will have sh!t blokes on em (excpet uni high of course!) I dont think i have witnessed any crap from from willie, latrobe, rich central or elay park (last yr) though..

Well I remember playing down at Gryphons ground - one of the supporters of the losing side punched out one of the elderly umpires after the game (G Final) and a big barney developed. Supporter hotfooted in his car, but not before one of the players punched his windscreen (cos he couldn't physically get to him) and broke it. But that was a cricket game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back