D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not seen enough of the season or teams to give a B&F opinion.

Best Players I have seen in d3 are: (in no order)

Smith - Elsternwick
Dillion - Eltham
Ogge - Hawthorn
Wong - Willi

Any thoughts?

Can anyone tell me about latrobe uni ?
Who is coaching them ?
I'd be interested to hear from anyone at latrobe
Are they any good ?

i think like most ppl we think that the top four is settled but after investigating the draws.... i believe the house maybe under threat still. they have to play hawthorn willy and a rampaging elsternwick in the last 4 games? can anyone see them getting knocked out with the wheels falling off?

in regards to dave smith yes he is a freak and a basketballer i do not know what level he played at..... i am sure if he played all year the wicks would be sitting 2nd or 3rd on the ladder and have willy a little worried. still he has kicked 40 + goals in 7 or 8 games

i think like most ppl we think that the top four is settled but after investigating the draws.... i believe the house maybe under threat still. they have to play hawthorn willy and a rampaging elsternwick in the last 4 games? can anyone see them getting knocked out with the wheels falling off?

Actually this is interesting. Maybe the 4 isnt finished yet.
House would be favoured only to win 1 from the next 3. Wicks will win 2. (maybe 3) that leaves House v Wicks in the final round.
Someone give me odds for the Wicks to make the 4.

Actually this is interesting. Maybe the 4 isnt finished yet.
House would be favoured only to win 1 from the next 3. Wicks will win 2. (maybe 3) that leaves House v Wicks in the final round.
Someone give me odds for the Wicks to make the 4.

50-1 for the Wicks to make the four Johnny. Look at their percentage. It is terrible and will cost them dearly.

House are good enough to win two of their next three.

50-1 for the Wicks to make the four Johnny. Look at their percentage. It is terrible and will cost them dearly.

House are good enough to win two of their next three.
Krusty Ill take $100 at $50-1. You think the House will beat Hawthorn in 2 weeks time? Come on.
The percentage is an issue.. But the House will get thumped by Willy this week.
100 point combined losses to the house and 100 point combined win to the Wicks is whats required. And Wicks have Latrobe and Swinny to come.
I agree its a tough ask, but I dont think its as far fetched as you think Krust..
Ill take the $50's

Long time reader, first time poster.

I'd have to say johnny might have a point
willy-have the flag sewn up,

hawthorn-will get a win against eltham if they can shut down the 3 they need to this week and they will role the house the next week but then take it easy till finals.

eltham- only look like dropping one more for the season against hawthorn and then a pretty easy draw for the rest of the year, should comfortably hold 3rd.

powerhouse- could have it tough, they'll get flogged this week, and easily beaten by hawthorn the week after, and could be in a tough one against la trobe be playing elsternwick in the final round for a top 4 gurnsey.

eltsternwick- could have a fairytale if they role swini and latrobe and then come up against a light-on hawthorn who could rest players, and then have a percentage battle in the final round to sneak in

cant see anyone else being a threat

just my thoughts anyway

in regards to dave smith yes he is a freak and a basketballer i do not know what level he played at..... i am sure if he played all year the wicks would be sitting 2nd or 3rd on the ladder and have willy a little worried. still he has kicked 40 + goals in 7 or 8 games

Surely its not the Ex-Melbourne Tiger, who then went and played at the Box Hill Hawks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9s_Smith,0.jpg
Picture: WAYNE HAWKINS
David Smith at the basket for the Melbourne Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back