D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3, a bit disappointed you haven't done your homework this time round

Wong from Williamstown will push the comp B&F and probably put to bed the question about the most dangerous player kicking another bag (9.6) this week

Rumour has it Willy have been playing a lookalike in the forward line and nicknaming his Wongy to throw off opponent teams ...

If thats the case then opponents need only look for the bloke with the terrible haircut. Then watch him mark a contested ball like a fat kid on a cupcake. Solid pair of hands.

Wongs claim to best asian is about as strong as Kouta's representation spot in the Italian team of the century. If people disagree, then from here on in, I'm claiming to be D3's best balkan on account of my old man being a big yugo.

This is my last post for the season. So i'm going to go out on the offensive...

Get F$cked Hawthorn. May you have more success this finals series as i for one dont want to have to travel to your spithole of a ground again next year and put up with your racist redneck crap.

Good luck to all others.

If thats the case then opponents need only look for the bloke with the terrible haircut. Then watch him mark a contested ball like a fat kid on a cupcake. Solid pair of hands.

Wongs claim to best asian is about as strong as Kouta's representation spot in the Italian team of the century. If people disagree, then from here on in, I'm claiming to be D3's best balkan on account of my old man being a big yugo.

This is my last post for the season. So i'm going to go out on the offensive...

Get F$cked Hawthorn. May you have more success this finals series as i for one dont want to have to travel to your spithole of a ground again next year and put up with your racist redneck crap.

Good luck to all others.

awwwww, were the boys at Hawthorn mean to you as well. Poor little Gomma.
Cowboy up you ****...

WAFERS 17 ROUND REVIEW ON ALL THINGS D3.

Just to get the juices flowing i`ll slip a few personal highlights in first.

2008 stats summary.

Mark of year - Wafer
Goal of year - Wafer
Most Kicks - Wafer
Most Marks (contested) - Wafer
Hottest Chick Pulled - Wafer
Most Liked Guy - Wafer
Biggest fair Hit of Year - Wafer (hope the crutch rental isn`t too steep nikko)
Biggest Spender at all away canteens - Wafer
D3 icon award - Wafer
Ghost selector for c-d4 rep squad - Wafer
Best presentation in full playing strip - Wafer
Face of D3 2008 Award - Wafer
Participation award - That bloke from uni high

Hawthorn are tosspots. It can`t be helped and i suppose we just gotta accept it. One highlight was watching jackamos at aftermatch drinks with a good lick of mustard in his hair and none the wiser, all the while trying to hold court to various hawthorn bums laughing at him.

Season 2008 that was.

Flag Tip Powerhouse.

Wafer08

That's the beauty of Big Footy - you don't have to have a minimum IQ to post otherwise "Waferknuckles" would be resigned to his crayons and colouring books...

jonnyonthespot

unaware of smith's footballing interests for next yr. he has been overseas for the last 2 games and i havent been down at the club on a saturday for 5-6 weeks due to work commitments.

would obviously love to see him here again next year as he has turned club on its head since his arrival with his leadership passion and footballing ability.

Maybe the merger did them good. Last year StMarys were bringing their own beers to clubs after games, and being dirty sh1te blokes on the feild. I wouldnt mind knowing the split of how many stayed and how many left. That being said im being fairly biased about the impressions i got from maybe 10 - 15 players from both grades.. The main thing was when one of our blokes did his knee on the feild and their coach was yelling at him calling him a sook etc and that he couldnt come back on cos he was stretchered off. Tool. Same bloke this year? do u know?

Not the same coach as last year, Vaughan Ryan was the biggest tool to ever pull on a boot. Not a team player, not a good clubman! ( looks like tasty bait?) The Salesian boys are a class above the saints and were unlucky to be chucked off their ground by the school. From what I hear, the merger was not as sweet as hoped. A few thuggish saints have left so one hopes D3 sees a more sociable "St Sallys" next year.

jonnyonthespot

unaware of smith's footballing interests for next yr. he has been overseas for the last 2 games and i havent been down at the club on a saturday for 5-6 weeks due to work commitments.

would obviously love to see him here again next year as he has turned club on its head since his arrival with his leadership passion and footballing ability.
Im coming after him with my cheque book.

"accidental D3 team" - what a load of crap.
you either win enough games to stay up or you don't - its as simple as that

I hope you realised the purpose of the inverted commas and were agreeing with me.

I like the stance that some posters are taking on Hawthorn's lack of popularity - "everyone who doesn't like us is weak". The lack of support for Hawthorn outside of their own club persists year after year

I hope you realised the purpose of the inverted commas and were agreeing with me.

I like the stance that some posters are taking on Hawthorn's lack of popularity - "everyone who doesn't like us is weak". The lack of support for Hawthorn outside of their own club persists year after year

Its quite simple! No one likes a bunch of tools! I don't think I have ever seen a more arrogant bunch of blokes for a D3 side, anyone would think they were AFL superstars who should be treated like royalty.

Its quite simple! No one likes a bunch of tools! I don't think I have ever seen a more arrogant bunch of blokes for a D3 side, anyone would think they were AFL superstars who should be treated like royalty.

What a load of sh*t. You are another one of whinging ****s that post on this forum....
I hear Box Hill Mixed Netball season starts this week, maybe you should sign up, the girls might be a bit nicer to you.

What a load of sh*t. You are another one of whinging ****s that post on this forum....
I hear Box Hill Mixed Netball season starts this week, maybe you should sign up, the girls might be a bit nicer to you.

So do tell me Get_A_Kick, why have they gone out in straight sets 2 years in a row? Are you going for the 3peat this year?
Can they not handle the pressure of finals football or just the 3rd best side every year?
You can talk a big game but when it comes time to show it on the field there isn't much action when the time counts!

Thanks Get A Kick for your post. Highlights to everyone the stupidity and culture down there at Hawthorn.

Good to see the scribe this week suggested that Hawthorn are the team to beat. It just adds more and more pressure on Hawthorn. We all have to love that.

So do tell me Get_A_Kick, why have they gone out in straight sets 2 years in a row? Are you going for the 3peat this year?
Can they not handle the pressure of finals football or just the 3rd best side every year?
You can talk a big game but when it comes time to show it on the field there isn't much action when the time counts!

Hey moron, do a bit of research before posting...
How many years has your club being languishing in D3? I guess when you strive for mediocrity the pressure of finals football probably doesn't rate too highly. The pressure of the season seems to be too much for you at this stage.
Nevermind, you can come and watch us next week and once again dream about what it is like to play finals...

Hey moron, do a bit of research before posting...
How many years has your club being languishing in D3? I guess when you strive for mediocrity the pressure of finals football probably doesn't rate too highly. The pressure of the season seems to be too much for you at this stage.
Nevermind, you can come and watch us next week and once again dream about what it is like to play finals...

Get a Kick continuing with his quality posts!!!......when did Hawthorn last win a premiership??? mmm.....they couldnt even win one in D4!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it last Saturday in the last few minutes of the Ressies games whilst hawthorn were up by a good margin. A few of the Hawthorn boys took a deep offence to a few comments about being chokers and the most hated club in D3. Quite a funny scene I heard considering the game was well and truly won. Sometimes the truth hurts!

Footyfan27 you are an idiot. Please check you facts before posting. You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Well seeings tho none of us know what the facts are why don't you tell us!
When was Hawthorns last flag?
Did they make finals in 2006 and what were the results?

Don't worry about where i play mate.

Well seeings tho none of us know what the facts are why don't you tell us!
When was Hawthorns last flag?
Did they make finals in 2006 and what were the results?

Don't worry about where i play mate.

1998 in F Section which is now D4.
Yes they did, in D4 and lost in the GF.
Why are you all so interested in the past....probably because thats all you have left...

1998 in F Section which is now D4.
Yes they did, in D4 and lost in the GF.
Why are you all so interested in the past....probably because thats all you have left...

Mate i will be more than happy to cope whatever you give me after the finals! But just remember if you go out in straight sets what out!!!!

Mate i will be more than happy to cope whatever you give me after the finals! But just remember if you go out in straight sets what out!!!!

I'll be happy to take my medicine should that happen brother....
It should be noted and do not take this as me backing down, but I have never talked us up in any way but purely defended our honour against ridiculous statements made on this forum...

Bloody well get over it! We play hard during the game and have a beer and be merry after it. Maybe you guys should buy a beer for your opponent as i do and have a chin wag - all the blokes I have been playing against for years are good blokes - even those from Hawthorn.

-Leave it on the feild-

Round 17 Review:

As I have mentioned many times before, we are all chasing Cy's when it comes to premiership favouritism. They are the most skilled team in the comp and young Mr Wong has the best hands on a small forward I have seen! Flag Odds - $1.80
The Hawks deserve their double chance as they have the ability to kick a big score against almost anyone. Their defence is the worry though. Odds $4.20
Powerhouse may be forced to push big Eddo forward in an attempt to conjure up a winning score come finals time. They must be kept safe as a wet day may be a blessing. $3.60.
The Turtles I sincerely hope are not just making up the numbers, but it would seem to all that they are. We shouldn't forget their solid early season form, but finals are not won in May. $11 for the flag.

Round 18 Preview:

Real shame theat these fixtures are merely academic...

Monash over Swinny by 46 (The Gryphs are the most improved unit of the year and will be looking to square the ledger as a launching pad for 09')
Eltham over UHS-VU by 36 (Uni High threw in the towel long ago)
Cy's by 56 pts over Latrobe (Expect a few tactical innovations from Williamstown in this training run)
Wicks over The House by 8 (Elsternwick will be primed for this game as they feel they should be the team in 4th spot. By Saturday evening, the House will be rapt they're not).
Hawthorn over St Johns by 28 (Will not be easy for the Hawks. Expect some rough-house tactics from the boys from Doveton)

Good luck to all

Quasi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back