D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
williamstown cyms probably set to take our place in d2 in 2009 - guess in their mind justice is finally served!!!

looks like its settled on St Mary's and Bentleigh back in D3 next year.
will be interesting to see how they fit in.
would've thought st mary's may have been a bit stronger since they merged with salesian...guess not.

looks like its settled on St Mary's and Bentleigh back in D3 next year.
will be interesting to see how they fit in.
would've thought st mary's may have been a bit stronger since they merged with salesian...guess not.

their 3rd worst effort for the year against us last saturday... very ordinary. guess by the time round 18 rolled around, they'd had enough.

just for anyones interest here are the results of the wicks Best n fairest count held on sunday.

Seniors - 1st B.Mahony
2nd S Grace
3rd D Smith

imagine a turtles vs hawthorn prelim final...it would make d3 footy the joke of the vafa..they would play out a nil nil draw coz they hate the pressure of finals...bloody pretenders...powerhouse vs willy granny...even tho i dont rate the house

Bloody well get over it! We play hard during the game and have a beer and be merry after it. Maybe you guys should buy a beer for your opponent as i do and have a chin wag - all the blokes I have been playing against for years are good blokes - even those from Hawthorn.

-Leave it on the feild-

i like this leave it on the field stuff:thumbsdown: in my eyes if you dont have the dash to do it in the car park dont do it on the groud!! simple, one day some goose will throw him self around on the ground then end up shanked in the car park

williamstown cyms probably set to take our place in d2 in 2009 - guess in their mind justice is finally served!!!

There was no injustice for Willy last season, Stewie. Put simply, if we were good enough to be in D2 in 2008, we would not have been relegated.
And I hasten to add that, as yet, we have not proven we belong in D2 in 2009.

There was no injustice for Willy last season, Stewie. Put simply, if we were good enough to be in D2 in 2008, we would not have been relegated.
And I hasten to add that, as yet, we have not proven we belong in D2 in 2009.

gas, i stand corrected!! ive been following your progress all year & from the results, youve been the standout team (in the 2s as well). good luck with your finals campaigns.

say gday to trigger for me please. i see hes still kicking masses of goals - he'll remember me & our tussles!!

i like this leave it on the field stuff:thumbsdown: in my eyes if you dont have the dash to do it in the car park dont do it on the groud!! simple, one day some goose will throw him self around on the ground then end up shanked in the car park

Well it is a contact sport, if some tosser takes offence to being tackled or bumped and wants to have a go in the carpark he should have a rubber ball taped into his mouth and be kained with reeds by Amelie Muresmo in a gimp suit. It should all be left on the field (although in the case of a cheap shot, or king hit from behind i agree with u smoker)

Ive played against some really arrogant and sh1t teams on the feild, and not many of them carry the attitude off the feild with them.

Anywho.. top 4 will finish:

Willie
Hawth
Power
Eltham

2's
Uni High
Willie
Power
Eltham

just for anyones interest here are the results of the wicks Best n fairest count held on sunday.

Seniors - 1st B.Mahony
2nd S Grace
3rd D Smith

That's funny, i had B Mahony in my top 10 players which I seemed to so roundly criticised for.
By the way, I also had Wong and Burnside...
Did any of the D3 experts have these guys in their top 10??

That's funny, i had B Mahony in my top 10 players which I seemed to so roundly criticised for.
By the way, I also had Wong and Burnside...
Did any of the D3 experts have these guys in their top 10??

And i suppose you had Ablett, Franklin and Judd in your AFL top 10 also??? you're a rocket scientist!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And i suppose you had Ablett, Franklin and Judd in your AFL top 10 also??? you're a rocket scientist!!

you are a first class tool mate. Have an opinion of your own before you have a crack at people...Not once have I seen you post anything of interest besides barking at shadows...
Maybe you can explain to me that in all the top 10's that were posted why these three didn't appear??

you are a first class tool mate. Have an opinion of your own before you have a crack at people...Not once have I seen you post anything of interest besides barking at shadows...
Maybe you can explain to me that in all the top 10's that were posted why these three didn't appear??

maybe you're teammates down at Hawthorn decided to pool their brain cells (all 3 of them) together and put forward a top 10 that had some decent players in it...except you got your arse upside down and put Piccolo at No.1...???

maybe you're teammates down at Hawthorn decided to pool their brain cells (all 3 of them) together and put forward a top 10 that had some decent players in it...except you got your arse upside down and put Piccolo at No.1...???

This just shows how much of a moron you are...
Have you got an opinion on this or you just waiting for someone else to give you one...
Hope you have a good weekend this week doing NOTHING...

This just shows how much of a moron you are...
Have you got an opinion on this or you just waiting for someone else to give you one...
Hope you have a good weekend this week doing NOTHING...

Tell everyone here what number you wear at Hawthorn and let's see if you live up to your nickname....or are you too embarrassed??

Tell everyone here what number you wear at Hawthorn and let's see if you live up to your nickname....or are you too embarrassed??

Mate, I'll make a deal with you - once the season is over I'll give you my footy creds and then you can give yours....we'll then see who'll be embarassed...
Is that OK with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back