D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, Saddam Hussein is almost certainly in possession of weapons of mass destruction, CNN has called Florida for Al Gore, and Phar Lap is set for success in the US…

My mail on Eltham's form turnaround is that a number of their injured players have come back in dribs and drabs since the last round or two of the regular season, and they're now pretty much at full strength. Whether or not they can get over the line against Willy this weekend is a different question entirely, but it should be a cracker of a game. Does anyone know what the Coburg Oval is like? Is it likely to suit one team over the other?

I was out there 2day. Ground in very good condition, not too hard, except for the centre wicket area which has dried out and is now like concrete. Its about the same size as Alec Gillon oval, ( ground used for D3 finals last 2 weeks) but maybe a little bit wider. Likely to suit both teams i would think

Let's hope that Coach Hollywood will be silenced on the forum this week as his Turtles get rolled by the very deserving Premiers in Williamstown.

Hollywood and his mates are the most undisciplined arrogant bunch of w***ers this Section has ever seen!

The antics from the coach and his team from the sidelines all season was an embarassment to the league!

As for the magoos, UHSOB should be ashamed that they are playing in the Grand Final after stacking their side with senior players.

My contacts suggest that they gave up on Senior finals many, many, many weeks ago and started stacking their Magoos and qualifying players in preparation for the "big assault" on the Reserves Premiership.

They set their sights very, very high down at Uni High...

You're an idiot. I'd hardly say the USHOB side was stacked for the final after playing them a number of times this year. Fair enough if they had a couple of senior players eligible to play in the finals, where's the problem with that? Obviously if your senior side misses out on finals, you are going to give your reserves and the club the best chance at some success?

You rarely post anything positive on this forum Dee Three, always muck-raking. How about you get over yourself and enjoy the game for what it is.

Oh, and don't worry about hearing from Coach Hollywood again next year, the Turtles are off to D2.

You're an idiot. I'd hardly say the USHOB side was stacked for the final after playing them a number of times this year. Fair enough if they had a couple of senior players eligible to play in the finals, where's the problem with that? Obviously if your senior side misses out on finals, you are going to give your reserves and the club the best chance at some success?

You rarely post anything positive on this forum Dee Three, always muck-raking. How about you get over yourself and enjoy the game for what it is.

Oh, and don't worry about hearing from Coach Hollywood again next year, the Turtles are off to D2.

Nikko has taken the bait.

Thanks Dee Three for confirming my suspicions that ur a cumdumpster for Viet blokes with hep c (or b)

Ace, you should know that the whole aim of the magoos is to put ur worst side into finals, and leave ur fringe players out of the side if they played 1 or more senior games this year, we should simply feild a side that has netball players and short people as we should never aim 2 win the flag in either division.

Our aim this year was to win the flag in both grades. As it panned out we didnt win enough games to make finals in the 1's and the 2's did. We havnt stacked, or put players back or qulified blokes intentionally at all there were another 3 or 4 we could have done this for in the last 2 games, but didnt.

In short, when u choose to comment about something u have zero knowledge about such as Nuclear Physics, Uni High or more importantly, being heterosexual, get ur facts straight instead of just being dirty ur side didnt make the cut.

Im NIkko Teen
And thats my take.

Let's hope that Coach Hollywood will be silenced on the forum this week as his Turtles get rolled by the very deserving Premiers in Williamstown.

Hollywood and his mates are the most undisciplined arrogant bunch of w***ers this Section has ever seen!

The antics from the coach and his team from the sidelines all season was an embarassment to the league!

As for the magoos, UHSOB should be ashamed that they are playing in the Grand Final after stacking their side with senior players.

My contacts suggest that they gave up on Senior finals many, many, many weeks ago and started stacking their Magoos and qualifying players in preparation for the "big assault" on the Reserves Premiership.

mate you are a deadset tosser which side in the 2's dont put eligble senior players in but i can tell you that uni high didnt qualify half the players they could of.

comment on something you know

Weak effort Dee. Generally, I've enjoyed your take throughout the season, but this is a piss-poor effort.
Anyone who can Captain-Coach a club to 2 successive GF's (and up 2 grades in 2 years) deserves a little praise.:thumbsdown:

Weak effort Dee. Generally, I've enjoyed your take throughout the season, but this is a piss-poor effort.
Anyone who can Captain-Coach a club to 2 successive GF's (and up 2 grades in 2 years) deserves a little praise.:thumbsdown:

Yep, I must say its a pity that Eltham are playing in the GF as I was hoping for the VAFA / Big Footy to combine to put on a 100 metre half-time dash between two of the most prolific bloggers, Coach Turtlewood and Nikko.

The whole team does... unfortunately. Was hoping 2 keep the rivalry going next year, made for some good hard games.

In other news, Saddam Hussein is almost certainly in possession of weapons of mass destruction, CNN has called Florida for Al Gore, and Phar Lap is set for success in the US…

My mail on Eltham's form turnaround is that a number of their injured players have come back in dribs and drabs since the last round or two of the regular season, and they're now pretty much at full strength. Whether or not they can get over the line against Willy this weekend is a different question entirely, but it should be a cracker of a game. Does anyone know what the Coburg Oval is like? Is it likely to suit one team over the other?

Yep, I was out at the ground yesterday as well (wasn't everyone). Can attest that the ground is roughly the same shape as Alec Gillon reserve, the centre square is marked, the goal posts are up and I couldn't see any holes in the fence to get in for free and in fact I couldn't even get in, it was just my mail.

Yep, I was out at the ground yesterday as well (wasn't everyone). Can attest that the ground is roughly the same shape as Alec Gillon reserve, the centre square is marked, the goal posts are up and I couldn't see any holes in the fence to get in for free and in fact I couldn't even get in, it was just my mail.

Look harder.

They set their sights very, very high down at Uni High...[/quote]

funny how the finals team only played together in week one of the finals???
and as for stacking our team, most of the season has been played in the 2s by every player. watch for number one this week carving it up, he only just started kicking on his right in finals after playing about 6 games all year. no stacking, were just better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dee Three,
In a matter of days, you have managed to graphically insult Hawthorn, Eltham and UHS. As all three sides have been involved with finals at some level, I can only surmise that whichever side you are involved with did not make finals, and that the stench of jealousy floating around this forum in the week leading up to grand finals is emanating from you.
I have enjoyed reading the many comments on this forum over the season, and have not felt compelled to put my two bobs worth in before now. But you mate, are a tool.
PS Should anyone agree, please post a thumbs up :thumbsu: so the Dee Three may realise in fact that he is a tool. This could be a life changing moment for him.

Dee Three,
In a matter of days, you have managed to graphically insult Hawthorn, Eltham and UHS. As all three sides have been involved with finals at some level, I can only surmise that whichever side you are involved with did not make finals, and that the stench of jealousy floating around this forum in the week leading up to grand finals is emanating from you.
I have enjoyed reading the many comments on this forum over the season, and have not felt compelled to put my two bobs worth in before now. But you mate, are a tool.
PS Should anyone agree, please post a thumbs up :thumbsu: so the Dee Three may realise in fact that he is a tool. This could be a life changing moment for him.

If you know how, you can work out IT via some nice handy work, lots about these bloggers and who they are - this one is an embarrassment to his own CY club. I'll point him out to you on the weekend.

totw3.jpg

:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back