D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn - Uni High
Elsternwick - St Leos
Monash - Peninsula

OW, Kew, Latrobe and Swinburne - definitely no.

Don't know about WB, P/House or Ivanhoe. I'm sure Heoch will let me know about Ivanhoe;)

Monash v Peninsula - Thats just nasty

All on saturday oldtimer?

tigers;7277528[/I said:
Word on the street is you guys are playing on a feild thats about 50 long by 20 wide, it makes elsterwicks ground look like the G???

Pathedic if this is the case, just another good decision made by the folk down west way. Clowns

Dont you reckon the drought might have something to do with this knob Jockey.

tigers;7277528[/I said:
Word on the street is you guys are playing on a feild thats about 50 long by 20 wide, it makes elsterwicks ground look like the G???

Pathedic if this is the case, just another good decision made by the folk down west way. Clowns

Dont you reckon the drought might have something to do with this knob Jockey.

you dik...so your saying the dry wheather makes a ground shrink? some how i dont think so "knob jockey"

Hawthorn - Uni High
Elsternwick - St Leos
Monash - Peninsula

OW, Kew, Latrobe and Swinburne - definitely no.

Don't know about WB, P/House or Ivanhoe. I'm sure Heoch will let me know about Ivanhoe;)
hed

watched Ivanhoe today - no good !! sarted ok but fell away second half. Looked a little soft when they needed to comit. A few coaches of other clubs that watched would have rubbed hands together that they get to play them.

Old West - by 10 easy for mind.:thumbsu:

hed

watched Ivanhoe today - no good !! sarted ok but fell away second half. Looked a little soft when they needed to comit. A few coaches of other clubs that watched would have rubbed hands together that they get to play them.

Old West - by 10 easy for mind.:thumbsu:

Watched today also, disagree about being soft. Think they will be one of the harder teams going around. Not quick but have a few guys with talent and generally will play there ground well. Can tell that a few guys haven't done much of a pre season. Willy ran over them in 2nd half. It was Ivanhoe's first practice match so they are only going to improve. Westbourne by 6 goals next week.

Watched today also, disagree about being soft. Think they will be one of the harder teams going around. Not quick but have a few guys with talent and generally will play there ground well. Can tell that a few guys haven't done much of a pre season. Willy ran over them in 2nd half. It was Ivanhoe's first practice match so they are only going to improve. Westbourne by 6 goals next week.
so what was the approx margin in the end & how did Willi look & any thoughts on how they will fare this year based off the game?

tigers;7277528 OW said:
Tigers, the quality of your posting has not improved at all since last season.

I'm pretty sure no-one from OW has mentioned anything about being flag favourites this year. Confident, yes. A better team than last year, yes. But any mention of flag favouritism, no. I would have thought E'wick or WB being the two remaining finalists from last year would be the two faves.

As for the ground issue, are you aware of the drought? As has been mentioned on this thread in the past, OW's ground is not up to scratch. Therefore another ground had to be sourced. The best ground we could find is one that is small but green and will be getting recycled water on it throughout the year. Not ideal, but we are playing footy in 2007 and are happy with that. I'm sure there are other teams in worse situations than us. Why is that pathetic? Also, you speak as if there have been other bad decsions made by the club recently - what are these?

Please don't ignore this post, I would like a reply. If you publicly bag our club for reasons that on the surface appear out of our control you should be able to justify it.

Your credibility is on the line.

I won't tip the game I'm involved in but...

Wicks to beat The populous Powerhouse by 7.
Swines to beat Hawks by 11.
LaTrobe to beat Kew by 16.
OW to beat Ivanhoe by 50 points and 30 posts on this forum talking themselves up.

OW, its still ashame that someone doesnt put a stop to all this rubbish you seem to bring very year on this.

You would have thought that keeping quiet if a big year was expected, but with 4-5 new recruits they seem to once again think flag favourites,

My tip would be to keep the mouths shut,

Let me start by saying that I am no OW fan. Their blokes are too happy to pump themselves up on this site without having any real D3 success. However Tiger, their club playing on an undersized dung hill is better than not playing at all. Wake up mate. I also will be interested in your response to Old Warrior.

Sorry to drag up the grammar debate again, but what does "pathedic" mean?

Sorry to drag up the grammar debate again, but what does "pathedic" mean?

It's usually found in the same vocabulary as "fooly shick mate", "ohmahgawd" and "geddaload of this"

So are Ivanhoe soft, or just underdone? I haven't seen them in any detail for quite a few years. Heard that they picked up a few handy extras in the past fortnight who might take some time to blow the cobwebs out - sorry, didn't get any names

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wicks continued their winning ways with a good win over St Leo's (d2). Signs are good down Elsternwick way.

Serpico, did you stay till the end of the game? St Leo's got up by about a goal. Were about 5 goals down.

It's usually found in the same vocabulary as "fooly shick mate", "ohmahgawd" and "geddaload of this"

So are Ivanhoe soft, or just underdone? I haven't seen them in any detail for quite a few years. Heard that they picked up a few handy extras in the past fortnight who might take some time to blow the cobwebs out - sorry, didn't get any names

Got to be happy with the performance of your boys on the weekend Knackers. Beating a D2 club, even in a praccy match, is a good sign. With your club being declared a favourite for the flag things must be pretty happy down in the shadows of VAFA HQ.

Got to be happy with the performance of your boys on the weekend Knackers. Beating a D2 club, even in a praccy match, is a good sign. With your club being declared a favourite for the flag things must be pretty happy down in the shadows of VAFA HQ.

Your forgetting about OW. They have recruited fantasically well and are just waiting for Sept now.

Just ask them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back