D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon crazy, the muzzle must surely be applied to all & sundry...

Rd 1 tips
Old Westbourne at home by plenty over an undrprepared Ivanhoe
Powerhouse on the rise by 40 over the U12's
Hawks also on the rise by 12 over the Swine
West Brunswick by more than Old Westbourne over a struggling Monash
Kew after merger by 35 over Latrobe

Even if it does rain - I am still happy to stick with my earlier predictions and points spread :

West Brunswick to beat Monash by 45 points
Powerhouse to beat Elsternwick by 25 points
Swinburne to beat Hawthorn by 15 points
Kew to beat La trobe by 10 points
Old Westbourne to beat Ivanhoe by 61 points

Seems pretty likely it'll be a wet weekend.

Forecast puts Friday as rain, Saturday and Sunday as showers.

Surely you can't rate the Hoes so lowly that OW will smash ten past them in sloppy conditions on an unfamiliar ground. I'm sure OW will be a challenger this year and that they'll beat Hoes but a ten goal win in round one in the wet would be a disaster for the men in white with black stripes.

Good luck to all teams for round 1. Thank god we can talk about some real action on the forum.

Don't look much into the form of teams in practice games, numbers on the track are a far better indicator

My predicted ladder after R.18:

Old Westbourne
Latrobe Uni
West Brunswick
Kew
----------------------------
Elsternwick
Powerhouse
Ivanhoe
Swinburne
Hawthorn
Monash Gryphons

Premier: Old Westbourne

Predictions for round 1:

West Brunswick by 16 over Monash (Gryphs always harder to beat at home)
Elsternwick by 26 over Powerhouse
Hawthorn by 3 pts over Swinburne
Latrobe by 15 at Vic Park over Kew
Westbourne by 46 over Ivanhoe

Here we go another Westbourne boy.

How much smoke can these guys blow up there own arses.

Note:- you guys finished well behind the finalists last year, so you picked up 4 or 5 players, obviously your the only side capable of recruiting over the summer, give me a break.

Note:- you guys finished well behind the finalists last year, so you picked up 4 or 5 players, obviously your the only side capable of recruiting over the summer, give me a break.

Pretty sure Quasimodo is not from OW mate.

We were 12-6 at the end of the home and away last year, one game out of the finals - not that far behind I think. No big calls have been made by OW people on this site, we're just confident of the year ahead and think we will be a better team than last year.

I noticed you don't post on here often chase, but when you do half of your posts are having a crack at OW. Not sure if that's a touch of the green eyed monster champ but you clearly have a very large chip on your shoulder.

Rather than have another crack at OW why don't you post something constructive and give us your ladder or tips.

Seems pretty likely it'll be a wet weekend.

Forecast puts Friday as rain, Saturday and Sunday as showers.

Surely you can't rate the Hoes so lowly that OW will smash ten past them in sloppy conditions on an unfamiliar ground. I'm sure OW will be a challenger this year and that they'll beat Hoes but a ten goal win in round one in the wet would be a disaster for the men in white with black stripes.

Ok. OK ..... 59 points then !!!:p

I just think they have struggled through pre-season, they have lost a few players ( top goal kicker/coach and their center/captain ) and that it will be a tough year. Even if they have picked up a couple - it takes time to come together and they have only played one practice match. All that combined with playing a toip ranked team in OW - away - means trouble.

Good luck to them - I don't dislike them (some good bloke down there) - just at this stage don't rate them.

Ok. OK ..... 59 points then !!!:p

I just think they have struggled through pre-season, they have lost a few players ( top goal kicker/coach and their center/captain ) and that it will be a tough year. Even if they have picked up a couple - it takes time to come together and they have only played one practice match. All that combined with playing a toip ranked team in OW - away - means trouble.

Good luck to them - I don't dislike them (some good bloke down there) - just at this stage don't rate them.

Mate you dont rate us at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure Quasimodo is not from OW mate.

We were 12-6 at the end of the home and away last year, one game out of the finals - not that far behind I think. No big calls have been made by OW people on this site, we're just confident of the year ahead and think we will be a better team than last year.

I noticed you don't post on here often chase, but when you do half of your posts are having a crack at OW. Not sure if that's a touch of the green eyed monster champ but you clearly have a very large chip on your shoulder.

Rather than have another crack at OW why don't you post something constructive and give us your ladder or tips.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go then

Latrobe
West Bruns
Powerhouse
Westbourne
-----------
Kew
Elst
Ivan
Swin
Monash
Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monash Gryphs V West Brunswick
Elsternwick V Powerhouse
Hawthorn V Swinburne
Latrobe V Kew
Westbourne V Ivanhoe

My thoughts (and I'm no expert, but want to join in all the fun you're all having). Thank god round 1 is here......

West Bruny
Powerhousey
Swiny
Kewy
Ivanhoey

And of course the West Coke Eagles!!

Note:- you guys finished well behind the finalists last year, so you picked up 4 or 5 players, obviously your the only side capable of recruiting over the summer, give me a break.Yesterday 11:59
Certainly not from Westbourne, Chase!

From what I saw last season Old Westbourne under-achieved and along with Latrobe and West, would have to fancy themselves to go a lot further in 07'.

To show no bias whatsoever, I selected my club to finish bottom four.

My predictions

West Brunswick in a close one
Powerhouse
Swinburne
La Trobe
Old Westbourne (Only because they should be playing in a higher grade. Just ask them).

Also interested to know how long selection took last night at these clubs with 100 blokes on the track. Must have been some disappointed boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back