D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some luck for Edwards this week against Westbourne.

Full back Stu Balloch (who received best on in our premiership team) is away watching the Doggies up in Darwin.

So the warriors have a big hole to fill...

Whoever plays swinney at home next please take note:

Congratulations should go to the powers that be at swinney AFC for what is without question the greatest peice of marketing seen within amateur ranks for many years........ an absolute GLAMOUR:eek: in the kiosk !!!!

I would imagine that they make a very handy profit at home games if the effect she had on our crew is anything to go by. At last count the Ivanhoe guys had asked for 6,500 hot dogs, 19,000 cans of coke, 4,300 meat pies and one lad had eaten 36 dim sims on his own - causing him to pull into the Austin Hospital on the way home to get his stomach pumped!!

No disrespect at all to the player who the young lady is attached too ( or sister off, is she single?) ............but ladies and gentlemen I urge you to purchase food when playing the razorbacks at their venue. You will not be dissapointed

Little piggies - we salute you !!!:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

Whoever plays swinney at home next please take note:

Congratulations should go to the powers that be at swinney AFC for what is without question the greatest peice of marketing seen within amateur ranks for many years........ an absolute GLAMOUR:eek: in the kiosk !!!!

I would imagine that they make a very handy profit at home games if the effect she had on our crew is anything to go by. At last count the Ivanhoe guys had asked for 6,500 hot dogs, 19,000 cans of coke, 4,300 meat pies and one lad had eaten 36 dim sims on his own - causing him to pull into the Austin Hospital on the way home to get his stomach pumped!!

No disrespect at all to the player who the young lady is attached too ( or sister off, is she single?) ............but ladies and gentlemen I urge you to purchase food when playing the razorbacks at their venue. You will not be dissapointed

Little piggies - we salute you !!!:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

Quite possibly the most intelligent post you've made OMR. Couldn't agree more. When we played them I was injured so I put on about 4 kg just fronting up for another pastie please. One was good and the other was very good. Trouble is they knocked off before the ones finished so most of the boys missed out.

Tips this week.

Ivanhoe over WB by 25. Pace kicks 4
Wicks to smash the Gyphons by 58
Hawks over Kew by 26
The upset of the round. The House to beat OW by 10!
LaTrobe over Swinny by 4

WB over Ivanhoe - 13 points - home ground to help WB over the line.
E-Wicks over Monash by 21 points - E-wicks a little too stroing for mind
Hawks over Kew by 59 points - too many injuries this round to challenge the Hawks .......but Kew two's will book a finals berth !!!
OW over the House by 34 points - Eddooooo !!!! for 6 large
La Trobe over Swinney by 10 points - danger game for the students.

Again this week I was amazed at the talent of trainers clubs are putting out there. West Brunswick have 2 belters, im pretty sure D3 has the best trainers going round in the VAFA. :p

Elsternwick umpire is very sensitive on any verbal comments made on the ground towards opposition players. His interprepation of dissent includes comments that do not include include swearing, are not directed to him and are not agressive, such as 'you dont get a free kick for falling over' and 'that wasnt a kick or a handball'. In 10 yrs of VAFA football, this is the first time i have seen such interpretation. I do not condone swearing in general (let alone at an umpire) or anything abusive/agressive towards umpires at all, be it vocal or physical, but this is a new ruling to me, in terms of governing what one player can say to another player. Thought I would give you Swinnie guys the heads up in advance. Apart from that, he did a pretty good job.

Elsternwick umpire is very sensitive on any verbal comments made on the ground towards opposition players. His interprepation of dissent includes comments that do not include include swearing, are not directed to him and are not agressive, such as 'you dont get a free kick for falling over' and 'that wasnt a kick or a handball'. In 10 yrs of VAFA football, this is the first time i have seen such interpretation. I do not condone swearing in general (let alone at an umpire) or anything abusive/agressive towards umpires at all, be it vocal or physical, but this is a new ruling to me, in terms of governing what one player can say to another player. Thought I would give you Swinnie guys the heads up in advance. Apart from that, he did a pretty good job.

I've noticed this with a few reserve umpires in D2 this season and even had one (Banyule) call one of my players a "d1ckhead" while awarding him a 25 metre penalty (what the:eek:). Same umpire even had a crack at me (coach) for verbally congratulating a ripping tackle made by one of my players near our bench.
Has the VAFA instructed reserve umpires to become more vocal during the compulsory umpire coarse this year or are the men in white steeping onto the front foot this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be the same as a person saying 'flip of the coin ' I would suggest ?

I was wrong on the final result - Swinney just to good on the day. Higgoooo!! in an outstanding display with 10 - just too good for the smaller Uni side.

Wrong on the Swinney result.Wrong again picking against Ivanhoe.Your wrongs are far outweighing your rights this year.Ever thought of giving things some thought before you actually post or is it just a common occurance that your completely full of s hit most of the time
I doubt very much you know anything about any of the teams in this comp and are just on here for nuisance value

Wrong on the Swinney result.Wrong again picking against Ivanhoe.Your wrongs are far outweighing your rights this year.Ever thought of giving things some thought before you actually post or is it just a common occurance that your completely full of s hit most of the time
I doubt very much you know anything about any of the teams in this comp and are just on here for nuisance value

And a pleasent Monday morning to you too Shiva25 !! Can you please resend me your private message with your mailing address details ......and I will make sure you make my Xmas card list. You do believe in Santa Clause don't you?

Anyway - go back over my posts and you will see my tipping - in general - has been slightly above average - unlike my playing career - very average!!

Do i know anything about the teams in this comp? - yeah ya right - I don't. You caught me out - Damn you're good !!! :D

As I have offered in the past - I would love to hear some of YOUR words of wisdom - but unfortunately - until they drop, you can't put them on the line.

Sweet dreams possum;)

So lets see if I can add to my 19 tips this week. Sorry Kew, Guru said not to start your bandwagon this week, but hopefully not too far away.

Ivanhoe to beat WB by 1 point (toss of the coin this one at WB)
Wicks to beat Monash by 57 points (ugly for monash)
Hawks to beat Kew by 71 points (long year for the Kew boys)
OW to beat the House by 44 points (and keep edwards to less than 13)
Swinny to beat La Trobe by 17 points (upset of the week, swinny's bandwagon back on track this week)

Good luck Sat everyone

Wow, 5 out of 5!!!! Total now up to 24. Seems I've turned the corner with tipping (though it wasn't that hard a week). Happy to see my two bandwagon teams had wins.

And a pleasent Monday morning to you too Shiva25 !! Can you please resend me your private message with your mailing address details ......and I will make sure you make my Xmas card list. You do believe in Santa Clause don't you?

Anyway - go back over my posts and you will see my tipping - in general - has been slightly above average - unlike my playing career - very average!!

Do i know anything about the teams in this comp? - yeah ya right - I don't. You caught me out - Damn you're good !!! :D

As I have offered in the past - I would love to hear some of YOUR words of wisdom - but unfortunately - until they drop, you can't put them on the line.

Sweet dreams possum;)
Nice comeback Chimp.I see comedy is not your go either.Is there something that your actually good at or is there something you know anything about

When all else fails and you cant think of anything else to say out comes the mum jokes prooving yet again what a tool you really are.
Ive heard every mum line under the sun and they dont bother me one bit so if you think youve hit a raw nerve with me think again.

at least it didn't hit a raw nerve !!;)

When all else fails and you cant think of anything else to say out comes the mum jokes prooving yet again what a tool you really are.
Ive heard every mum line under the sun and they dont bother me one bit so if you think youve hit a raw nerve with me think again.

are you sure your ok with the mum thing........

C'mon guys, lets get this thread away from Shiva's Mum & back onto D3 Footy.

I'm interested to hear from someone at Latrobe about their match on Saturday. Were Swinburne impressive or your boys lacklustre? I initially thought a lack of players due to exams may have been the answer, but the Swine would be in the same boat (& Monash for that matter)?

C'mon guys, lets get this thread away from Shiva's Mum & back onto D3 Footy.

I'm interested to hear from someone at Latrobe about their match on Saturday. Were Swinburne impressive or your boys lacklustre? I initially thought a lack of players due to exams may have been the answer, but the Swine would be in the same boat (& Monash for that matter)?

since when do exams affect a game of footy. pfh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back