D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OMR, the "problem" with "Big Ange Pace" is that when he plays, the defenders can't see the other end of the ground...or the sun...or the suburb!

He needs to get off the grog, join Jenny Craig and reduce his weight by about 25kgs.

In recent times, I have seen smart defenders run off him and create...in fact didn't Power House's full back run off him last week and kick their only goal of the first half.

That's right, "Big Ange Pace" was ordering his half time "snack" from the trainer at the time and couldn't be bothered chasing!

Your a pretty tough bloke bagging players on this forum Dee three!! would like to see if you would say the same things if you came face to face with the likes of Jacko, Pace etc this forum should be used for contructive criticism not bagging people that can't defend themselves

On Pace, he didn't have any problems in september when he won a flag in D1.

get your hand off it you tosser.

xox

I would have thought you would have followed your main man and said shutup TOOL.

like i reilly care mate hahah, or dont find that one funny TOSSER....

this is the worst thread because tools like you two dominate the forum with total rubbish.

i honestly believe you two are top notch ball bags

Your a pretty tough bloke bagging players on this forum Dee three!! would like to see if you would say the same things if you came face to face with the likes of Jacko, Pace etc this forum should be used for contructive criticism not bagging people that can't defend themselves

Pace is a good player!

Whats the go with hutton from OW? he popped up with 9 and has gone back in his shell.

would be interesting to see where people sit in regards to the D3 team.

any comments on that.

MaTakeItEasy...you should just take your own advice and "take it easy" you idiot.

Are you so in love with the Fat Boy from Ivanhoe that you have to get on here and defend his honour. Wow...that's soooo lovable and cute. Pretty close bunch of girls down at Ivanhoe hey? Your mother would be so proud of you!

Hey guys, come on in to this thread...the fishing is great...I just caught myself a little fish from Ivanhoe.

Pace is a good player!

Whats the go with hutton from OW? he popped up with 9 and has gone back in his shell.

any comments on that.

CHB - Damon Wood (Ivanhoe)
On baller - Craig Mahonay (Elsternwick)
On Baller - Julian Holland (Ivanhoe)
On Baller - Bill Irving (West Brunswick)
Full Forward - Edwards (PowerHouse), that one's for chump
Ruck - Chris Hunter (Ivanhoe)
HF - Craig Horne (Kew)
HB - Terry Ludeman (La Trobe)
CHF - Matthew Higgins (Swinburne)

Coach - Grace (Elsternwick)

HF - Craig Horne (Kew)

Thanks LD :D

HF - Craig Horne (Kew)

My old dribbling mate Lions Den - not much coming from the Den at the minute........is it Wildebeest season in the Okavango Delta????? Julian Holland must have played well in his 2 games to warrant selection. Maybe in on his reputation?

Pace is a good player!

any comments on that.

He played FF for one game against Kew and kicked 9. But was only there because Jeka was carrying a niggle.
Since then Hutton has gone back into the midfield again, still managing to snag goals from the guts though!

My old dribbling mate Lions Den - not much coming from the Den at the minute........is it Wildebeest season in the Okavango Delta????? Julian Holland must have played well in his 2 games to warrant selection. Maybe in on his reputation?

Absolutely.

Will be in by seasons end. Mark my words..

It's been a while HSS. Hows the family?

MaTakeItEasy...you should just take your own advice and "take it easy" you idiot.

Are you so in love with the Fat Boy from Ivanhoe that you have to get on here and defend his honour. Wow...that's soooo lovable and cute. Pretty close bunch of girls down at Ivanhoe hey? Your mother would be so proud of you!

Hey guys, come on in to this thread...the fishing is great...I just caught myself a little fish from Ivanhoe.

Ha ha ha ha don't quit your day job Dee Three cause you are definitely not Rex Hunt

1) This lil fish certainly ain't from the Ivanhoe pond, (read my reply more carefully)

2) Don't know which guys you are talking too, no one on this forum ever agrees with you let alone listen to you. might have to find some friends elsewhere

Gee we are all a little angry on here 2day..... are some people starting to feel the pinch heading into round 7?

Where are you 2day chump, no quality postings 2day??? cat got your tounge?

The Ivanhoe boys enjoy reading your quotes, hopefully some of the boys use them as a bit of motivation to fire up this weekend in a must win for the club

Have to agree with Lions Den on Holland. Have seen a bit of him over the last couple of years (with North Heidelberg) and played against him a couple of years ago while he was with Old Parade. He is as hard as they come and has the full set of tricks on the field.

Definitely the best midfielder in D3. Probably top ten C-D4 and would be in most A grade teams first mifield rotation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee we are all a little angry on here 2day..... are some people starting to feel the pinch heading into round 7?

Where are you 2day chump, no quality postings 2day??? cat got your tounge?

The Ivanhoe boys enjoy reading your quotes, hopefully some of the boys use them as a bit of motivation to fire up this weekend in a must win for the club

Sorry OMR - not much to comment on today - and just seeing if I can grab a ticket on the Bullsh*T express - that you guys are pushing at the moment!!

1) Smashed by OW - 20 large!!
2) Belted by Kew - 8 large !! ......and they have not won a game since.
3) Won well against an injury riddled Monash ( they also lost their ruck man early in that one apparently? )
4) Just beat E-wicks at home - and they had more injuries that a saturday night at the Alfred emergency ward.
5) Choked against hawks - lucky in the end to get the 2 points.
6) After a fast start - only shared the second half honours with a depleted House.

Please tell me this is not a good form line?

Swinney to give you a mighty shock on Saturday and beat you by a few at their ground. Then you will get bitch slapped by La trobe and WB to round off your mid-year result............back to the bottom area of the table where you belong my friend.

But, do enjoy those Fluffy Ducks !!! Go Higgoooooooooooooo !!!!!!
7 large this week against the hoes........ ( please ).

P.S. the only thing on here worth a pinch of salt is - Julian Holland comments. played against him in the valley - yes - was very good.....all you need is another 8 like him !!!!

Have to agree with Lions Den on Holland. Have seen a bit of him over the last couple of years (with North Heidelberg) and played against him a couple of years ago while he was with Old Parade. He is as hard as they come and has the full set of tricks on the field.

Definitely the best midfielder in D3. Probably top ten C-D4 and would be in most A grade teams first mifield rotation.

LD - the family is well, the boys are starting to really show their hand at the classical stuff

OMR - if it takes a Chimpanzee to post some comments on a footy forum to fire up the 'Hoes, Ivanhoe are destined to get spanked each week

Choo Choo - didn't disagree with LD, but was saying he must have been picked by LD based on his reputation?

Sorry OMR - not much to comment on today - and just seeing if I can grab a ticket on the Bullsh*T express - that you guys are pushing at the moment!!

3) Won well against an injury riddled Monash ( they also lost their ruck man early in that one apparently? )
4) Just beat E-wicks at home - and they had more injuries that a saturday night at the Alfred emergency ward.
6) After a fast start - only shared the second half honours with a depleted House.

Swinney to give you a mighty shock on Saturday and beat you by a few at their ground. Then you will get bitch slapped by La trobe and WB to round off your mid-year result............back to the bottom area of the table where you belong my friend.

P.S. the only thing on here worth a pinch of salt is - Julian Holland comments. played against him in the valley - yes - was very good.....all you need is another 8 like him !!!!

What about me having Edwards in the Team of the Year?

LD - the family is well, the boys are starting to really show their hand at the classical stuff

OMR - if it takes a Chimpanzee to post some comments on a footy forum to fire up the 'Hoes, Ivanhoe are destined to get spanked each week

Choo Choo - didn't disagree with LD, but was saying he must have been picked by LD based on his reputation?

Good to see they are a chip off the old block big fella.

I agree with you however, I think the hoes should be looking elsewhere for motivation.

Maybe a bit a talking to from a old hall of famer on tackling could do the trick?

You guys are all clowns!!!!

Edwards should be captain in the D3 team of the year so far. (Wasn't he a former State Captain?)

Irving from West Bruswick and Ridley from Hawthorn are the 2 other guaranteed starters.

No other players with the consistency of these three so far this year. If you look at OW, they are top and share their best around a big group.

You guys are all clowns!!!!

Edwards should be captain in the D3 team of the year so far. (Wasn't he a former State Captain?)

Irving from West Bruswick and Ridley from Hawthorn are the 2 other guaranteed starters.

No other players with the consistency of these three so far this year. If you look at OW, they are top and share their best around a big group.

EDDO !!!!!!! for captain - get on it !!! and for PM as well !!!

The goal scoring machine from the hawks 'Daniel L ' might get a game - S. dis-Grace would slip into a pocket from E-wicks, and Kew have one or two quailty back men ( that are getting a work out at the moment ) that would press for claims.

Once we have this side complete - they will play OW so they get a good contest this year !!!!! ;)

Thanks for the break down of the season Chimp boy, didnt no you took such a keen interest in our results.

We dont rely on the shit that people post but its interesting that we continue to to get ragged on this site.

Thanks for the break down of the season Chimp boy, didnt no you took such a keen interest in our results.

We dont rely on the shit that people post but its interesting that we continue to to get ragged on this site.

Just reading over old posts and looking at the VAFA website and it's clear to see your position on the ladder is a joke! Grab those ankles OMR .......

P.S. please refrian from using foul language:)

Yeah Ivanhoe - You should be ashamed of sharing the second half honours after smashing the House by eight goals in the first half!?!?!

Chimp, did you have money on the Hoes to beat a ten goal spread? Only reason I could see to be disappointed with that.

I would have thought you would have followed your main man and said shutup TOOL.

like i reilly care mate hahah, or dont find that one funny TOSSER....

this is the worst thread because tools like you two dominate the forum with total rubbish.

i honestly believe you two are top notch ball bags

god your a funny man.

me dominate this forum? i have posted about 3-4 comments on this forum all season you clown. pull your head in and get a root mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back