D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips for this week

Seniors - Ivanhoe by 3 points
Reserves - Swinburne by 9 points
Good luck to all involved this week. I will now head off to the D4 thread:(
Crazy bear, real shame you guys went out in straight sets in the ressies. I know Broman would be very upset. ;)

Tips OW by 34 in the seniors
Swinnie by 40 in the Magoos

Crazy bear, real shame you guys went out in straight sets in the ressies. I know Broman would be very upset. ;)

Tips OW by 34 in the seniors
Swinnie by 40 in the Magoos

Johnny,
It was dissapointing to lose but we can always reflect on glory days. I will be happy to forward broman the dvd of last years 2's GF where the Gryps couldn't seal the deal.

In the 2's - Swinburne have too many players in the midfield and will definitely trouble OW. Imagine if Swinnies could kick straight. Swin by 14.

In the 1's - Would like to see Ivanhoe win as they are a fellow district club and because I played with Rawls in 89 -90 and would like to see him go out on top, however, I think that OW have an excellent defense and will be able to shut out Ang and Wood and that they have too many options up forward. Ivanhoe are playing great footy and are injury free but OW have been the best side all year and deserve to win. Ow by 18.

Been an interesting year for Kew. Lost 10 games by less than 3 goals and our only win was against a side going to d2. I know injuries are not an excuse but of our best 6 players only 1 played more than 11 games. If we can keep the majority we should go alright next year. Good Luck to Ivanhoe and OW on the weekend.

Good luck to Rawls and Travis O'neill on the weekend. I played with both. Pete at Ivanhoe and Travis at Macleod Junior Footy Club and both are top blokes and good luck in retirement fellas.

Also, Dave Witchell, is he going to comtinue as coach of Kew, or will he head back to Banyule ? can anyone confirm.

Good luck to Rawls and Travis O'neill on the weekend. I played with both. Pete at Ivanhoe and Travis at Macleod Junior Footy Club and both are top blokes and good luck in retirement fellas.

Also, Dave Witchell, is he going to comtinue as coach of Kew, or will he head back to Banyule ? can anyone confirm.

Yeah have a good one boys - but geez we've been waiting a long time to see the back of Rawley. About 4yrs to late, but you cant get a word in to tell him that.

Yeah have a good one boys - but geez we've been waiting a long time to see the back of Rawley. About 4yrs to late, but you cant get a word in to tell him that.

LOL Hottie - looks like nothing has changed with him. He used to give me a fearful ear bashing when I played on him.....and was full of yap on Saturday. He had his angry head on in Saturdays game too, I don't remember him ever being like that, what's the go?

LOL Hottie - looks like nothing has changed with him. He used to give me a fearful ear bashing when I played on him.....and was full of yap on Saturday. He had his angry head on in Saturdays game too, I don't remember him ever being like that, what's the go?

I think the sun was giving the patch on top of his head a spot of sunburn.
Anyone think Collins would have made an 8 goal difference for the Hawks?

LOL !! I did notice he was getting a bit light on top.:D

As for Collins - he is a super player and under the fine conditions on the weekend would have been a big target for the Hawks. I think he would have made a huge difference, but maybe not that much. But who knows, scoreboard pressure is a funny thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still no congratulations on the ammos website for Mr Pace kicking his 100th on the weekend. Thought it might be worthy???

Eddie, Pick up the phone and ring the ammos and I'm sure they will do it. It's a busy time of the year for them, so it's probably not completely on their radar. Well done Pacey - fair effort. You've got the respect of everyone and I'm sure that includes Dee Three!!!!

As it currently stands, D3 in 2008 will consist of:

Eltham, Elsternwick, Hawthorn, Latrobe Uni, Monash Gryphons, Powerhouse, St Johns, Swinburne Uni, UHS-VU, Williamstown CYMS.

Johnny,
It was dissapointing to lose but we can always reflect on glory days. I will be happy to forward broman the dvd of last years 2's GF where the Gryps couldn't seal the deal.
no need to worry about the dvd as I'm still bleeding about it from last year. winners are grinners and losers can please myself, which is what i've done. moved north to the warmer pastures of sunny qld.
in saying that cb, i have won a flag and know what its like to win one, but still would've been nice to bow out of the vafa as a premiership captain/coach.

Hottie - I hear a little whisper that the Hoes might be pulling a surprise or two with selection this week?

Two ex VFA stars to play - one a 'big man' who plays up forward and the other who 'had a little holiday' recently from the VAFA tribunal.

That would ad a little spice to this contest......

Hottie - I hear a little whisper that the Hoes might be pulling a surprise or two with selection this week?

Two ex VFA stars to play - one a 'big man' who plays up forward and the other who 'had a little holiday' recently from the VAFA tribunal.

Chimp, I can you tell you that HotShoe is all ready for the big dance, however not sure who you are referring to here, but it i think we might leave the team aziz.

That would be interesting - to play 2 37 - 40 year olds who have played the grand total of 3 games between them.

That would be interesting - to play 2 37 - 40 year olds who have played the grand total of 3 games between them.

Maybe match ups would change a bit? Maybe they have an injury worry?

So you wouldn't play them Oldtimer if you had them at your disposal as a coach of a team in a Granny?

I don't know if I would play them either, but I saw Aziz play his first game for Ivanhoe this year and had he kicked straight he would have had 7. Not bad for a bloke who had not played for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back