Ruck Machine

Premiership Player
May 14, 2007
Reality
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
... Next thing he's signed on a promise of 'senior football' (which I noticed he did play on Saturday) at BHN under our previous coach Laurie.

1. I have personally spoken to Vinno about this topic and he has told me that he came to BHN because he needed a change ... Promise of Senior Football ...I call 'Bullshit'.

Vinno has shown great commitment on the track and he has been rewarded for his hard work by getting a go in the Seniors (we did have 15 of our top 30 unavailable on the weekend as well).

2. Laurie is NOT the Senior coach of BHN.

Re: Division 4 Section 2011

1. I have personally spoken to Vinno about this topic and he has told me that he came to BHN because he needed a change ... Promise of Senior Football ...I call 'Bullshit'.

Vinno has shown great commitment on the track and he has been rewarded for his hard work by getting a go in the Seniors (we did have 15 of our top 30 unavailable on the weekend as well).

2. Laurie is NOT the Senior coach of BHN.

I go back to the first line of my response..........

Let's say the conversation went something like this......

Anyway - I've got to tell ya; I just don't really care. Harvey for some reason gets up my nose & strikes me as a bit of a keyboard bandit. Loves to tell a story to try to drag a reaction. I'm merely the dickh**d that bit.

Vinno 'neded a change'. OMG - does the bloke think that he's playing AFL? Fair dinkum - give me a break.. If that is really coming out of he's mouth he's lost a bit of respect with me & next time I see him at the supermarket I'll ask him direct. Because I spoke to him when he announced he was leaving the club & that is not the discussion we had.

I didn't actually intend to suggest that Laurie was senior coach at BHN - but there were certainly conversations between Laurie & Vinno to try to get him across. Good luck to him. Laurie felt (for want of better words) 'shafted' by the Cobras & he wouln't be unique in any coach changing clubs trying to get players across. It's a well known fact that he contacted more than one player to speak to them about not continuing at the Cobras. Again, we'd have probably thought it stranger if he didn't.

It's not exactly an interesting discussion really. A bloke who didn't think he was good enough to play D4 2nds & some of his new clubmates trying to stir up crap about the reasons why he left. Worst of all it's involving clubs that haven't exactly set the world on fire this year.

Anyway - I'm over it.

Which BHN moron wants to come back on & have the last word?

Greetings on my first post.

Let's get this one right, further to Pluggers words.

Vinno never discussed his opportunities with ANY of the coaches. The only discussion was in regards to his desire to be a part of the leadership group - and this request was not only supported but implemented.

His departure was a complete surprise to all at the club, however it became known that his former coach was in contact with him and others at the Cobras (no issues there either) and had discussed senior football with him (Vinno would have probably not had these chances at the Cobras).

We had heard that there was the possibility of Vinno being unhappy at BHN and hence made the call prior to transfers closing to see if this was correct as Vinno is a past player, president and a good bloke.

We also did this with Ben Cookson who did return to the club and has had a fantastic season.

Regards.

With so much interest over the Cobras organisation shown by posters in recent weeks it is about time the free kicks be awarded against you as the myths have been proved incorrect. After another shalacking of Bok Hill North (again only in the blink of an eye of good footy was needed) we hear the week to week blurting of unavailable players week in week out season after season. That equals the lack of passion from within and that has been shown in recent saesons performances. Stop throwing crap when you are the future leader (when Chaddy soon overtake you) of mediocrity whithin the entire comp.
Concerns over league selection should not be a worry to non players involved and can be seen as pitiful shots at the association.
Vinno is his own man and blind freddy has been hearing the drums of discontent down there. Laurie has the big job next season wrapped up if he is as self masochistic as a skydiver minus a parachute. Harvey keep banging walss and you will add to the brain damage that is causing you with your ill informed garb. Take a long holiday and get with the real world. As disillusioned as RM is at least he is happy somewhere in this world no matter how gloomy this looks to others.

Good work to the big guy down at Sharkland. Fitting in well in his first season after a lay off and made the right choice of club. Enjoy the ride and the finals series ahead.
Posters-Pot shotting other clubs is weak. Concentrate on your own and will see better results.

NB V Rich, I have seen what NB can do to teams at home but it depends which NB shows up, I'm hoping they can get over Rich here, but I think Rich have to much to play for and will just get over the top, Rich by 11pts... EP V BHN, EP at home far too strong, EP by 62pts... CHad V South, Chaddy to try hard all day as they always do, SM to win... SFX V Mann, SFX results have been interesting in the past 4-5 weeks, have they come back to the field or just setting themselves for the last month??? I think after there first loss they will come out and smash manningham who have been disappointing this year, SFX by 78pts... Swinny V PC, Last week I said Swinny would drop off from here then they knock off SfX, they should account for PC at home, Swinny by 41pts. Reserves: Rich by 14, EP by 61, SM, SFX by 94, PC by 12...

With so much interest over the Cobras organisation shown by posters in recent weeks it is about time the free kicks be awarded against you as the myths have been proved incorrect. After another shalacking of Bok Hill North (again only in the blink of an eye of good footy was needed) we hear the week to week blurting of unavailable players week in week out season after season. That equals the lack of passion from within and that has been shown in recent saesons performances. Stop throwing crap when you are the future leader (when Chaddy soon overtake you) of mediocrity whithin the entire comp.
Concerns over league selection should not be a worry to non players involved and can be seen as pitiful shots at the association.
Vinno is his own man and blind freddy has been hearing the drums of discontent down there. Laurie has the big job next season wrapped up if he is as self masochistic as a skydiver minus a parachute. Harvey keep banging walss and you will add to the brain damage that is causing you with your ill informed garb. Take a long holiday and get with the real world. As disillusioned as RM is at least he is happy somewhere in this world no matter how gloomy this looks to others.

Very impressed by your summation of the situation. Thanks for your input.

Now, go back to travelling on the short bus licking windows. By the way, you've been dribbling; clean yourself up would ya?

So I take it there's no love lost between Manningham and Box Hill North!

I have a lot of respect for people like Kosta who do a great deal of work at that footy club. The day they put on last Saturday was very respectful of the situation, and I am proud that our footy club could be involved in a great celebration of Jo's life.

I think the above is just random BS that pops up on here a lot with people trying to elicit stupid comments by making stupid comments.

Manningham were great last Saturday and easily won the afternoons footy.
The respect shown in an emotional day was tremendous and all credit to them.
Don't think there is anything between clubs????? (not that im away of anyway??)

King Kobra, never had a crack at the club but the processes with which a few things were handled. I think IFF put you back in your hole.

Hi i've just moved to melbourne and am living in the blackburn area and pretty keen to have a kick. Does anyone know of a team in that area who may be looking for new players. i'm from New Zealand and used to play rugby union on the wing.
Thanks guys!

Hi i've just moved to melbourne and am living in the blackburn area and pretty keen to have a kick. Does anyone know of a team in that area who may be looking for new players. i'm from New Zealand and used to play rugby union on the wing.
Thanks guys!

Hi Mate, come down to Box Hill North.

We have had 4 Rugby players play for the club since 2008 and all have really enjoyed themselves.

The ground is located on the Corner of Elgar Road & Belmore Road in Box Hill North ... only 5 minutes drive from Blackburn.

Check out http://www.boxhillnorthfc.com.au/ for more information.

Cheers,
RM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll have to wait until next year to play as registrations are closed. More than welcome to train though!

Box Hill North, Eley Park and Manningham are all close to Blackburn and I believe all have had ex-Rugby players play for them over the last few years (assuming that stocky Fijian dude who played for EP a few years ago was an ex-Rugby player).

Round 13 Tips

North Brunswick vs Richmond Central - RC by 6 goals.
Chadstone vs South Mornington - SM by 16 goals.
St Francis Xavier vs Manningham Cobras - SFX by 4 goals.
Swinburne Uni vs Point Cook - SU by 8 goals.
Eley Park Sharks vs Box Hill North - BHN by 1 goal.

Reserves: NB, SM, SFX, SU, BHN

I have a lot of respect for people like Kosta who do a great deal of work at that footy club. The day they put on last Saturday was very respectful of the situation, and I am proud that our footy club could be involved in a great celebration of Jo's life.

I think the above is just random BS that pops up on here a lot with people trying to elicit stupid comments by making stupid comments.

Thanks Plugger. It was a sad yet a beautiful tribute made all the better with the support of the MCFC. It was greatly appreciated by myself, Jo's husband and the entire BHNFC. I further expressed my clubs gratitude with an email to Noel at the start of the week!

Many thanks Waz for your condolences as well!

You are absolutely right Plugger. I desperately wanted to ignore the absolute and utter crap posted here the last few days but as a past President, I know you appreciate the danger of taking anything written on this forum as being the truth or reality. But this has been going on for years. Unfortunately from time to time, some clubs get sucked into what's published on here as being gospel, then set out to destroy the credibility and integrity of clubs built on the efforts and sacrifices of unpaid committee members and volunteers.

There is no President or committee that encourages or condones any attacks, abuse or discrediting of other clubs. Unless you've spent years in an Executive or committee position, you have no idea what we go through, and we respect each other for this. Obviously you get that Plugger!

If people are genuinely concerned about any comments made on this forum, call or email any President. You'll get a reality check soon enough. But this wouldn't happen because most of the amateur commentators, morons, dumb arses and renegades wouldn't have the balls to do so. Besides, it would defeat the purpose of whatever personal motivation they have. I don't ever recall any President confronting any other President at any time about the crap spewed out on this forum. We get what's real!

So now that I've been baited, I'll make it clear that anyone from the BHNFC or pretending to be from the BHNFC making negative comments towards other clubs, does not speak for me, does not speak for my committee, does not speak for the BHNFC. I'm sure that most if not all other Presidents feel exactly the same way too!

The most disappointing thing about all this was having my name mentioned by this shit stirrer and having two genuinely good blokes that both MCFC and BHNFC respect, caught up in this game and having their integrity questioned. Piss poor and shame on anyone who tries to manipulate the truth or use this forum for a quick and easy thrill.

Plugger, we were there for your club in your time of tragedy - you were there for us in our time of need. We also assisted Manningham during their finals campaign! That's what I think. That's what I feel and as far as I'm concerned, that is the position of the BHNFC. As a club, we've always made every effort to support opposition clubs in their darkest moments over the years despite our rivalry on the field. I think a number of Presidents would attest to that!

Many thanks to all those clubs who passed on their condolences during the past week. Thanks Tugger for your kind words as well. If you ever wanted to see what is real and what really matters in this caper, you needed to be at Elgar Park last Saturday!

Top work Kosta.

Great words, and i couldn't agree more.

The biggest disappointment was the emails that i recieved by those involved feeling slighted.

Im looking forward to the conculsion of this season - one of the best seasons in D4 for years - the competive, even nature of the season has been wonderful.

Good luck to all.

Top work Kosta.

Great words, and i couldn't agree more.

The biggest disappointment was the emails that i recieved by those involved feeling slighted.

Im looking forward to the conculsion of this season - one of the best seasons in D4 for years - the competive, even nature of the season has been wonderful.

Good luck to all.

BTW, "Kotsa" not "Kosta" ;)

Thanks Plugger. It was a sad yet a beautiful tribute made all the better with the support of the MCFC. It was greatly appreciated by myself, Jo's husband and the entire BHNFC. I further expressed my clubs gratitude with an email to Noel at the start of the week!

Many thanks Waz for your condolences as well!

You are absolutely right Plugger. I desperately wanted to ignore the absolute and utter crap posted here the last few days but as a past President, I know you appreciate the danger of taking anything written on this forum as being the truth or reality. But this has been going on for years. Unfortunately from time to time, some clubs get sucked into what's published on here as being gospel, then set out to destroy the credibility and integrity of clubs built on the efforts and sacrifices of unpaid committee members and volunteers.

There is no President or committee that encourages or condones any attacks, abuse or discrediting of other clubs. Unless you've spent years in an Executive or committee position, you have no idea what we go through, and we respect each other for this. Obviously you get that Plugger!

If people are genuinely concerned about any comments made on this forum, call or email any President. You'll get a reality check soon enough. But this wouldn't happen because most of the amateur commentators, morons, dumb arses and renegades wouldn't have the balls to do so. Besides, it would defeat the purpose of whatever personal motivation they have. I don't ever recall any President confronting any other President at any time about the crap spewed out on this forum. We get what's real!

So now that I've been baited, I'll make it clear that anyone from the BHNFC or pretending to be from the BHNFC making negative comments towards other clubs, does not speak for me, does not speak for my committee, does not speak for the BHNFC. I'm sure that most if not all other Presidents feel exactly the same way too!

The most disappointing thing about all this was having my name mentioned by this shit stirrer and having two genuinely good blokes that both MCFC and BHNFC respect, caught up in this game and having their integrity questioned. Piss poor and shame on anyone who tries to manipulate the truth or use this forum for a quick and easy thrill.

Plugger, we were there for your club in your time of tragedy - you were there for us in our time of need. We also assisted Manningham during their finals campaign! That's what I think. That's what I feel and as far as I'm concerned, that is the position of the BHNFC. As a club, we've always made every effort to support opposition clubs in their darkest moments over the years despite our rivalry on the field. I think a number of Presidents would attest to that!

Many thanks to all those clubs who passed on their condolences during the past week. Thanks Tugger for your kind words as well. If you ever wanted to see what is real and what really matters in this caper, you needed to be at Elgar Park last Saturday!

Metaphorical doff of the cap to you good Sir.

I went to remove some of the text from your response to shorten the response, but the words are too good to take away.

The only time that I come out swinging is when someone takes swipes at the club that I care so much about. After 20+ years of what I hope has been pretty good service I still consider that I owe the club more than it owes me. When people take swipes I can't help myself, I respond.

I have apologised to Laurie for bringing him into this. I don't know whether the apology was accepted or not.

Anyway - in the finish everyone still has their own version of the facts, becuase I don't think that we're ever going to clear those up on BF.

Round 13 Tips

North Brunswick vs Richmond Central - RC by 6 goals.
Chadstone vs South Mornington - SM by 16 goals.
St Francis Xavier vs Manningham Cobras - SFX by 4 goals.
Swinburne Uni vs Point Cook - SU by 8 goals.
Eley Park Sharks vs Box Hill North - BHN by 1 goal.

Reserves: NB, SM, SFX, SU, BHN

Correct... Except for BHN beating EP at whitehorse. Gosh I hate that ground :)

If Point Cook, Maningham or NBruns lose, their seniors are done for the year.

Thanks guys!

Hi Yancankic, Eley park FC is the best club in your area by so far (just read some of the fluff on here from some other nearby clubs, or ask some impartial VAFA followers). On your doorstep, Whitehorse Res, Whitehorse Rd near corner Middleborough Rd. Very friendly and top bunch of guys. The big fella just started there this season after a lay off and is wrapped in the place. Tuesday/Thursday evening practice or call down Saturday for home game and introduce yourself. Be sure of a free ale or 2.

Hi Yancankic, Eley park FC is the best club in your area by so far (just read some of the fluff on here from some other nearby clubs, or ask some impartial VAFA followers). On your doorstep, Whitehorse Res, Whitehorse Rd near corner Middleborough Rd. Very friendly and top bunch of guys. The big fella just started there this season after a lay off and is wrapped in the place. Tuesday/Thursday evening practice or call down Saturday for home game and introduce yourself. Be sure of a free ale or 2.

1. Who's the big fella? Is that the big mouth 49 in the reserves?
2. Player payments! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back