D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

It is probably too early to ask about any new recruits to teams but has there been any standout retirements that are worth mentioning?

Also does anyone know whether we are going to be as resricted as last year with our pre season activities due to drought. Once again very early to ask this question.

P.S. Great news about Albert Park getting a new coach. Not sure how you Falcons felt but he was definitely starting to give you guys a bad name.

In short yes, it will depend obviously on your grounds location/ownership if its a city council ground more than likely you will have little if any access to it, i know that monash city council and boorondara have already cracked down with a threat of hefty fines for anyone caught training on their grounds, as has melbourne parks (eg. Jells Park) if your ground is privately owned (eg School grounds etc) then it's up to the owners but for council grounds i dont think there is a snowballs chance in hell we'll be going anywhere a football ground until at least march..... and thats if were lucky.

for a few of the boys pre season has already started have we even had the agm?

Do tell more melb docker. When where and how? Because an early start to preseason might go some way to losing the 50kg that many on this forum seam to think i need to lose.....PMSL.:D:D:D:D

B&F winners.
Eley Park - M.Viola
Richmond - N.Nuske
Syndal Tally Ho - F.George
Albert Park - S.Bennett
Bulleen - T. Conn
UHS-VU - A. Leach
St Mary's - A. Papaluca
Eltham - J. Garrard
North Brunswick - D. Pizzari
BHN - A. Beaumont

South Mornington - ?
Mt Lilydale - ?

Anymore B&F Winners?

Mt Lilydale results:

Chris Gibson
Hayden Moyes
Leigh Kellett

All seperated by 1 vote

West Brunswick may be the talk of the town but there's no posters on here I recognise as representing WB. Last year at this stage there was talk that we'd do well in D3 and look at the results of that. We're confident of re-building. We'll be recruiting and looking to hit the season running and all the other cliches but no one's counting their chickens just yet. It should be a challenge. I've personally not played against any of the teams in D4 so like the guy from StFX I'm looking forward to the unknown.

Good to see that Moyes featured, I thought he pretty good against us.
Only waiting on South Mornington now & based on there Round 18 antics they could still be partying the end to there season at the moment! Could take a while for that result to come through if ever?

West Brunswick may be the talk of the town but there's no posters on here I recognise as representing WB. Last year at this stage there was talk that we'd do well in D3 and look at the results of that. We're confident of re-building. We'll be recruiting and looking to hit the season running and all the other cliches but no one's counting their chickens just yet. It should be a challenge. I've personally not played against any of the teams in D4 so like the guy from StFX I'm looking forward to the unknown.
Redgum is Rich Peoples coaching in 2008?

I don't think they have broadband in Mornington yet if their change rooms were anything to go by I am not sure if they even have power yet...

Welcome Rooster,I'm the resident Maggot here,you may have me in the centre next season so be nice:D;Congrats on making the move to D4 you will find despite the, back biting,insults and personal attacks on performances that D4 are a great bunch of blokes[excuse me while I get a glass of water,I'm nearly gagging].

Notice you won 10 out of 15 in clubbies,yes I looked you up,Moggots do that sort of thing:cool:,going by that you should worry many sides in D4,especially as you stated it was your debut year.

You say you are looking forward to another year of the "complete unknown'"that means you will fit right in here.
The others will no doubt welcome you,gird your loynes for Spy,Waz and 65,they are harmless really,look forward to having you and yours abuse the bejeezus out of me next season:p

cheers nellup look forward to the banter mate, be sure to stay for a beer or seven when you make the arduous trip down to beaconsfield to the house of pain...we love it but the skevs,xavs, and scotchmans didnt think much of our hallowed turf. What club are you at mate, a good battle in the guts could be on the cards!

cheers nellup look forward to the banter mate, be sure to stay for a beer or seven when you make the arduous trip down to beaconsfield to the house of pain...we love it but the skevs,xavs, and scotchmans didnt think much of our hallowed turf. What club are you at mate, a good battle in the guts could be on the cards!

Now Rooster my son,"what club am I from"you ask?you are going to have to get your specs checked,in my opening welcome to you I was up front and told you I was the resident Maggot ,You know an umpire!You are going to fit in here no worries:p

Only kidding,thought I'd give you a little idea of the good hearted comments in D4,except towards me of course:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Rooster my son,"what club am I from"you ask?you are going to have to get your specs checked,in my opening welcome to you I was up front and told you I was the resident Maggot ,You know an umpire!You are going to fit in here no worries:p

Only kidding,thought I'd give you a little idea of the good hearted comments in D4,except towards me of course:D

haha fair enough mate, thought you might have been just a maggot in general, but that definitely confirms your maggot status. Look forward to your adjudicating, I'll be the one with the horace grant style specs:D Hopefully this lip is consistent with your on field character...love man in white that gives it back ten fold! all the best mate.

Just came back from a run and a bit of a kick and there was a few numbers that joined in down around bulleen park, also a few blokes that live around the essendon area have been running around princess park, The Cobras to be the fittest side in d4 next yr because go knows we need it

"Get his specks checked"????

Was this question being asked by the bloke I saw in Tokyo.... reading with one pair of reading glasses over another pair of reading glasses?

And those poor Samurai are still wondering about that handball mark in the semi final.

Rooster, just look for the bloke wearing white with much more personality than hair.

Do tell more melb docker. When where and how? Because an early start to preseason might go some way to losing the 50kg that many on this forum seam to think i need to lose.....PMSL.:D:D:D:D
hullo,

monday and wednesday nights at 6 at bulleen park be there or be round...

huru

Just came back from a run and a bit of a kick and there was a few numbers that joined in down around bulleen park, also a few blokes that live around the essendon area have been running around princess park, The Cobras to be the fittest side in d4 next yr because go knows we need it

even without the fitness machine "ranga" pearson lining up for you?! very handy asset for the sfx old boys,kicked many a bag last season.

Well my preseason started tonight, mum across the road comes flying over all hysterical, her 3 year old daughters gone missing. Turned the house over, get the neighbours looking and doorknocking, cops on the way, whole nine yards. I got to sprint down to the local park to check out the playground and back again. We found her ten minutes later, she'd somehow climbed the back fence and was wandering around the neighbours - right on a main road.

Sheesh, its only five weeks since my last game and its amazing how quickly the condition goes!

Well my preseason started tonight, mum across the road comes flying over all hysterical, her 3 year old daughters gone missing. Turned the house over, get the neighbours looking and doorknocking, cops on the way, whole nine yards. I got to sprint down to the local park to check out the playground and back again. We found her ten minutes later, she'd somehow climbed the back fence and was wandering around the neighbours - right on a main road.

Sheesh, its only five weeks since my last game and its amazing how quickly the condition goes!

You Tigers!!Conditon???? would that be thyroid or a skin condition???:p

"Get his specks checked"????

Was this question being asked by the bloke I saw in Tokyo.... reading with one pair of reading glasses over another pair of reading glasses?

And those poor Samurai are still wondering about that handball mark in the semi final.

Rooster, just look for the bloke wearing white with much more personality than hair.
You see Rooster,I warned you about Spy did'nt I

Spy you are one of nature's Ba#ta@ds

Ok,Ok, everyone please note,during the 12 th game I had umpired on my own in one day at Narita in Japan on 6th 0ct 2007 at approx. 4:35 pm Japan time I Peter "Tugger "Pullen VAFA umpire, paid a mark when the ball was hand balled,but even Spy agreed I was blocked by players crossing my view,
There,everyone knows what happened,happy know:D:D:D:D,

Rooster,this is only the prelim.wait till the season starts,then they get really nasty:cool:;Can't wait till April when I have the whistle in my hand,Ah the sweet taste of power and revenge:D

would that be thyroid or a skin condition???:p

Oh ha ha. Skin condition, I'm green with envy. Not.

You wait until you see me next season. Strong as an elephant, quick as a cat.

That, or if this goddamn hammy doesn't let up, I'll be buried with an epitaph:
Here lies poor Tigernuts
Victim of a farce
Tried too hard at training
Died of a broken arse

hullo,

monday and wednesday nights at 6 at bulleen park be there or be round...

huru

talk about KEEN! Pre-season in October? I was at the airport this weekend and there were still teams coming back from their end of season trips!

Anyway, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back