D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

R b+ G

I think someone has jumped in already but the following needs to be corrected; "however you don't know whether(not weather) I'm stupid or not"

Perhaps your head is in the clouds...stupid!

Ahh RB and G. If you will not name the club you are from , how about the division and league at least.To make comments like these you need at least something to stand by. I know 4th Divvy EFL clubs and 2nd Div Diamond Valley who would be chewed up and spat out by some D4 clubs.
Before you reply with some scathing retort, know i am not from D4 myself, however am a VAFA supporter who strongly believes you should know what you are stirring before you put the spoon,or in your case boot, in your mouth.

oc37 said:
Ahh RB and G. If you will not name the club you are from , how about the division and league at least.To make comments like these you need at least something to stand by. I know 4th Divvy EFL clubs and 2nd Div Diamond Valley who would be chewed up and spat out by some D4 clubs.

Red Blue & Gold are the St Beds/Mentone colours and that's where he's from. Takes 2 clubs to merge before they even become any good, he will be in B Grade next season, but probably only runs the boundary in the 2's anyway?

You play footy because you love it, not so you can brag about how good your team is, especially when your only a passenger RB&G.

oc37 said:
Before you reply with some scathing retort, know i am not from D4 myself, however am a VAFA supporter who strongly believes you should know what you are stirring before you put the spoon,or in your case boot, in your mouth.

He has been making posts on the C section forum on this site. From what he says on this forum it seems to be that he is from ST Bede Mentone who are in the Grand Final this week. They were undeafeted until the 2nd semi final and then they had a hiccup and lost to AJAX, hopefully this happens again on Saturday. Then he will be eating humble pie

In that case he has most likely never set foot in D4 game, and seems to have no concept of playing for a jumper. Very sad for St Bedes if he actually plays.Suspect he is a borderline twos player, or non-player. regardless no point listening to more of his drivel.

If you were man enough you would tell us your club... if you have to ask your mum permission to get your b*lls out of her purse I understand....but then again you probably have none to begin with...

Boomeroo said:
SO FUNNY... Straight sets for the loud mouths up north.

Couldn't cut the mustard without Galvin.

Yes that is funny........ Have Eltham ever gotten out of the lowest level of the Ammos by winning a flag let alone winning a final????

damo03 said:
If you were man enough you would tell us your club... if you have to ask your mum permission to get your b*lls out of her purse I understand....but then again you probably have none to begin with...

I can honestly say, that i am not asscociated with St. Bedes Mentone Tigers. Yes i do have my say, however talk alot in other sections.

And as for everyone noe having their say and 'ganging up' it's nice to know that i have takent he wheels off this chatroom in D4.

You may all think you have worked out where i am from , which you are all incoreect....Lets just hope your kids are as bad as you guys as trying to find things out. That would mean and hopefully they take your good form in and not fing out that you boys run around in D4 lol....

That;s me signing off for the fellas, good luck...most likely in the Club 18

ReD bLuE + GoLd said:
I can honestly say, that i am not asscociated with St. Bedes Mentone Tigers. Yes i do have my say, however talk alot in other sections.

And as for everyone noe having their say and 'ganging up' it's nice to know that i have takent he wheels off this chatroom in D4.

You may all think you have worked out where i am from , which you are all incoreect....Lets just hope your kids are as bad as you guys as trying to find things out. That would mean and hopefully they take your good form in and not fing out that you boys run around in D4 lol....

That;s me signing off for the fellas, good luck...most likely in the Club 18

You should learn how to use spell check......

Let's get back to footy :) ! How many goals is Edwards going to kick this week in GF? Also I was impressed on Saturday with Dave Grahek in the first half on Saturday and got some good clearances for the 'House in the centre. I reckon Hawthorn should be looking at him pretty closely. It should be pretty good conditions on Saturday for the both of the Full Forwards and the ground should be spot on.

Boomeroo said:
SO FUNNY... Straight sets for the loud mouths up north.

Couldn't cut the mustard without Galvin.

Spoken like a man whos' club already has the silverware in the clubrooms!! I keep harping at it..... RELEGATED:eek: . Maybe back with the rest again in 2 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rightfoot_sloth said:
Let's get back to footy :) ! How many goals is Edwards going to kick this week in GF? Also I was impressed on Saturday with Dave Grahek in the first half on Saturday and got some good clearances for the 'House in the centre. I reckon Hawthorn should be looking at him pretty closely. It should be pretty good conditions on Saturday for the both of the Full Forwards and the ground should be spot on.

Not sure of his name, but Jesus with art work for Powerhouse did play a great game in the engine room on Saturday.

rightfoot_sloth said:
I think Eddo would have to kick a bag for Powerhouse to win...

I was reading the record from a couple of weeks ago and I was surprised when it said that the next highest goal kicker from Powerhouse had 18 goals.

It seems that a lot rests on the performance of Eddo

Does anyone have any thoughts on:

The weather
The size of the ground
The speed/size of the house/hawthorn

and how each could influence the outcome of the match.

a little bit of leverage said:

I was reading the record from a couple of weeks ago and I was surprised when it said that the next highest goal kicker from Powerhouse had 18 goals.

Interestingly, last time they met, Edwards kicked only 1 goal to Lauletta's 7. Don't like his chances of kicking a bag this weekend, especially with the likes of Ridley, Ogge and Avery down back for the Hawks........

What? Twirl, where did you get the team sheet? Didn't know team was picked...no point for me to bring my gear then...hahahaha...I thought I was a sure thing for the full back possie...just kidding...go Hawks...:thumbsu:

JP the Chinaman said:
What? Twirl, where did you get the team sheet? Didn't know team was picked...no point for me to bring my gear then...hahahaha...I thought I was a sure thing for the full back possie...just kidding...go Hawks...:thumbsu:

Team's not picked JP - was just a guess he he............You would do a good job down there though. Bring your gear just in case mate..........GO HAWKIES!

Alot does rest on eddo, we tried to shut him down and did a fairly good job of doing so, but he still got 5. He's a good player and in the Grand Final this sat he will fire again.

king_turtle said:
Alot does rest on eddo, we tried to shut him down and did a fairly good job of doing so, but he still got 5. He's a good player and in the Grand Final this sat he will fire again.

What was the feeling like after your game on the Weekend, King Turtle?

You guys have never done well in finals..... Surley this must be another kick in the guts after dominating for the majority of the year

You guys have never done well in finals..... Surley this must be another kick in the guts after dominating for the majority of the year

I'm not really sure how to answer that, it's fairly obvious the feeling wasn't good. Like i've said before, our seconds are a real chance at bringing home the flag this weekend and the 1sts gave it a good shot, especially considering we lost one of our best players and a few other key players were under an injury cloud. It's not a kick in the guts, it's good finals experience, and yes, it's disappointing.

thanks Twirl, only if Barrel knows how to turn on his computer...hahaha...playing backline is not my favorite thing tho...Alan Mok and the Turtles should run a-Mok in the twos GF...what a bad example of trying to make things rhyme...:thumbsu:

oh and go Hawkies...

By the way, with us finishing off with Glenferrie and going back to Rathmines next year...what do you as oppositions think about the ground, any feeling when coming to play us there??? I felt special everytime I go through the gates.

JP the Chinaman said:
By the way, with us finishing off with Glenferrie and going back to Rathmines next year...what do you as oppositions think about the ground, any feeling when coming to play us there??? I felt special everytime I go through the gates.

You are special jpchinaman! haha just kidding. It was just exciting to play on the same ground as the likes of brereton, dunstall etc played. Tell the kids about it one day. Pitty our rooms didn't have any showers. Do you know who will play there next year? if anyone?

It was the first time we have made the finals since 2001!! - and that was an elimination final when D4 had a five!
Very disappointing though after a great first half of the year - remember the Hawks finished on top and Powerhouse only won one less game than us. I would think three teams dominated the majority of the year.No excuses - not good enough in the finals. looking to next year like the other 7 clubs who are finished.
GF should be a ripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back