D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

It was a great day at Koonung, very well done to all the cobra boys for a win in the seniors.
Has anyone had any thoughts about the clubs to join d4 next year in Kew and West Brunswick?

Kew will have to improve their discipline to an enormous extent to be competitive in D4,that's from a maggots point of view though:cool:

Kew will have to improve their discipline to an enormous extent to be competitive in D4,that's from a maggots point of view though:cool:

I know a few of the old West Brunswick boys and they are good blokes. Even been to a couple of their social functions in another life a few years back..........

Do they still have the bus? ;)

It was a great day at Koonung, very well done to all the cobra boys for a win in the seniors.
Has anyone had any thoughts about the clubs to join d4 next year in Kew and West Brunswick?
sat was fantastic and sat night was even better i think or so everone tells me i had a good time
sunday was ave didnt win $2000 and i wanted to die

sat was fantastic and sat night was even better i think or so everone tells me i had a good time
ay melbdocker, there's this new bloke at the club. He came down for the 2K draw on sunday, I think his name was Spewie or Seedie, can't remember. Maybe you might have met him...

huru

Bigwaz won the Reverse Draw at Central Land and still wanted to die on Monday. Spent the whole day trying not to projectile vomit onto the keyboard and talking in the 3rd person..... He's feeling a little better now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigwaz won the Reverse Draw at Central Land and still wanted to die on Monday. Spent the whole day trying not to projectile vomit onto the keyboard and talking in the 3rd person..... He's feeling a little better now.

Only one step from the 'Royal We' there Waz.
We all know you have led a herculian effort down there at KB, but don't lose touch with the common people mate.:D

B&F winners.

Eley Park - M.Viola
Richmond - N.Nuske
Syndal Tally Ho - F.George
Albert Park - S.Bennett

Predicted.

St Mary's - A.Papaluca
South Mornington - R.Sissons
Eltham - A.Chapman
UHS-VU - S.Dimond/W.Smith
BHN - A.Beaumont/M.Hood
North Brunswick - D.Pizzari
Bulleen - T.Conn
Mt Lilydale - C.Gibson/M.Rhodes

B&F winners.

Eley Park - M.Viola
Richmond - N.Nuske

Predicted

St Mary's - A.Papaluca
Albert Park - A.Baker
Eltham - A.Chapman
BHN - ?
Bulleen - T.Conn

S. Bennett (Cowboy) won APs

B&F winners.

Eley Park - M.Viola
Richmond - N.Nuske
Albert Park - S.Bennett

Predicted.

St Mary's - A.Papaluca
Eltham - A.Chapman
BHN - ?
Bulleen - T.Conn

BHN - A. Beaumont/M. Hood

Also I thought Manny Posted that Cisco won the Syndal B&F (Page 229)

To quick for me Ozza.
Don't worry Ruck Machine I had to check the Syndal list to findout who Cisco was when Manny originally posted that also.

Pizzari shoe in for North Ozza?

To quick for me Ozza.
Don't worry Ruck Machine I had to check the Syndal list to findout who Cisco was when Manny originally posted that also.

Pizzari shoe in for North Ozza?

Good luck in the finals CH, would love to see you boys get a win in the GF, hopefully you and UHS make it, although almost wish StMarys make it so we never have to play them again.

Good luck in the finals CH, would love to see you boys get a win in the GF, hopefully you and UHS make it, although almost wish StMarys make it so we never have to play them again.

Thats a bit harsh Falcon. Why the negativity towards the Saints?????? :D

They even gave AP sort of a wrap in their last match review.......

Ok...ok...ok......sorry..............just couldn't resist!!!!!!

Its like you threw the hook out with no bait Falcon!:D:D:D

Predicted.

Bulleen - T.Conn

I don't know that you'd find many at Bulleen that have a clue who will win the B&F...

Timmy Conn will poll well, Cookson will poll pretty well in the games he played, Tags will poll well, Cam Terpanis will poll well (probably not enough to win it). Dales the same. And I'm probably missing a couple..

We're doing the first half of the season tonight, but then won't knnow the winner until 12 October.

And richmond the week before!!! Times are changing... There alright just breath some arrogance which never hurts.

My tips for finals:
1's
Uni High vs Eltham - Uni High by 29pts
St Marys vs Mt Lilydale- Saints by 11pts
2's
Eltham Vs Nth Bwick- Eltham 35pts
St Marys vs UNi High- Uni High 3pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back