Draft Watcher D_P_S Draft Watch 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Weitering seems to have more top prospects.

Not sure why they've named the teams over two young guys who haven't proven themselves yet over a long career.

Not sure why they've named the teams over two young guys who haven't proven themselves yet over a long career.
Well it's being played before the Blues and Bombers game and both players are going to dominate in key positions for their respective teams, not sure what other players from both clubs you would name them after

I mentioned it on the Lions board, Team Weitering has a significant amount of more talent, that I believe it's going to be a one sided game. Just looking at the KPP players alone, Brander, Ballenden, and which ever of the King twins plays forward are the three "best" KPF's. Add in the two dominant Ruck-Fowards in Sam Hayes and Callum Coleman-Jones. Then the two top rated KPD's in Oscar Clavarino and the other King twin. Also has most of the class ball users and dominant midfielders. Expecting a very lopsided game.

The article does explain why they named the teams as they did.

Last edited:
Going to be interesting to see Tarryn Thomas in team Danniher. Hiding away a bit down in the TSL but I think he's going to measure up pretty well. Probably not too dissimilar to SPS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that spargo goes from top 5 prospect when he was available to us to the 20s
For me there has been taller midfeilders really stake their claim, alot of smaller mids in him, Higgins, L.Fogarty and Powell i cant quiet fit ahead of guys like Cerra, Worpel, Dow and Davies-Uniacke

Hey D_P_S come Nationals, keep an eye out for Jack Payne, defender from the Lions academy. Been spoken about a bit the last couple of weeks in the Lions draft thread, and got a mention on Cal Twomey's podcast today.

Also Jack Clayton has returned from injury, so excited to follow how he performs in the next few weeks.

Hey D_P_S come Nationals, keep an eye out for Jack Payne, defender from the Lions academy. Been spoken about a bit the last couple of weeks in the Lions draft thread, and got a mention on Cal Twomey's podcast today.

Also Jack Clayton has returned from injury, so excited to follow how he performs in the next few weeks.
Yep I certainly will, I wish I had more time to watch some footage of the div 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back