Draft Watcher D_P_S Draft Watch 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word at all on young Connor McLeod? (Andrew's son) - I remember reading fairly impressive wraps on him a couple years back and know he was 'in the system' playing under 16's etc .. has he kicked on? a chance to be drafted?

Any reason why Taryce Steward is yet to crack a mention?

He's 6th in the goal kicking at WAFL League level and is a genuine matchwinner.
I can't really have an idea on players I havnt seen play. I've seen Taylor, Patmore and Naughton and that's about it from WA. I'll have a better idea when the Championships take place

Expect 3 new faces in my top 30. No TAC for me this week and still unsure if ill go TAC next week or go to Brighton vs Geelong to see players like Dow, Brander, O'Brien, Daniels, Jarnestrom, Styles and Williams

Expect 3 new faces in my top 30. No TAC for me this week and still unsure if ill go TAC next week or go to Brighton vs Geelong to see players like Dow, Brander, O'Brien, Daniels, Jarnestrom, Styles and Williams

Surely GGS vs the tonners

Hey DPS and Ringo I see D Henderson best for Bendigo in there 2nd win against Dragons on Sunday should be good for his draft stocks and Vic Country selection you may be right Ringo

Hey DPS and Ringo I see D Henderson best for Bendigo in there 2nd win against Dragons on Sunday should be good for his draft stocks and Vic Country selection you may be right Ringo

Mate he has had Over 30 plus last three weeks and clearances high..went at 75% at the weekend. Fitzgerald will be one to watch too. Personally think both boys in top 60.

This week I'll be at Xavier College vs Haileybury, XC has players such as Jiath and Vandermeer. Sunday I'll be at Dandenong vs Oakleigh with Higgins and Clark the main focus.

Reckon your no.2 on the draft board could go to numero uno if he snags another bag this week when resting forward from ruck duties!
Hayes could kick 10 goals this week and I'd still have him behind Fogarty. I'm 100% sold on Fogarty becoming the best player from this draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an FYI Styles is a Caulfield Grammar boy. Brander back this weekend for GGS too.

Just an FYI Styles is a Caulfield Grammar boy. Brander back this weekend for GGS too.
Yeah your right had Sandringham on the brain there. Ive changed from that game to the Xavier vs Haileybury now that ive decided to go to the Country game that night. Will need to so GGS eventually because I haven't seen enough of Brander and O'Brien this year.

Worpel copped a knock early. 2 mins in. Cass Parish with maybe 6 toucjes a tackle that got holding the ball and a break away center clearance off the back of the circle.

Halftime at Skilled/simonds/kardinia park.

8 Nic Coffield has had a couple moments that made him look like a good player with composure and skill. But havent seen him too much.

19. Matty ling good running breaking lines terrible kicking from behind the mark.

42. Parish looks good. Can see he has something to offer at AFL level. Just dont like how he trys to tackle and win the ball with one hand out instead of running and anticipating better. Overheard the Port recruiters saying hes too slow and something about his second efforts whilst he was on the ground. Right now I can hear them talking about some player that they think has a ton of composure.

11. Chaffer with a couple of nice finishes. Looks better than miers imo.

1. Joel Grace looks like John Barnes lol. Couple big hit outs nothing more than that.

38. Worpel injured early havent seen him since.

49. Hollencamp with a couple intercept marks

13. Floyd with some good over lap running with line breaking goal and a miss or two that should have slotted.

4. Miers not sold on him at all during the first half.

Dont understand how these young kids cant kick with their weaker foot. It only takes a 1 hour 3 times a week to make it usefull in 3 months. Noticed it with the half back flankers for both teams.

3qtr time

Gtown 10.11.71
Knights 6.4.40

A lot of individual goal kickers.

7. Jack Petruccelle get on this lad! 3rd quarter was his. 3 or 4 times broke out of the pack like gary ablett and hit players up or shot at goal. Cant remember if the goal was scored becaise I was blown away by everything before it.

7. Benson had some nice touches from center ball ups and couple of hit up kick clearances.

20. Must have had 3 or 4 intercept contested marks in the 3rd quarter. Had a couple dodgey kicks to start the quarter but tighened it up.

42. Parish quiet and saw no motivation to tackle or dive on the ball. Was looking to be first reciever all the time and didnt go his way.

1. Lachlan noble was good but then saw he was only 171cm.

32. Walters Had some nice outside plays but first half didnt rate.

Della rocca showes something but I think DPS said he is underage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back