Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

According to The Age website Daisy Thomas' twitter account was "hacked" and a tweet indicating he was leaving Collingwood was sent along with the hashtag #carnnorff

Would be a stellar fit for us if true

My rumour came from a Collingwood source and as a mate, not the most reliable. But this makes sense and came a few days after the inner sanctum function where a big hint was dropped. Hope it's true.

Exactly the kind of player we need. Right age, right type. Will look good alongside D Swallow in second car of GF parade. Ziebell gets a car to himself first and if you don't like that you can blow it out your arse.

You'd think a friend close enough to hack his twitter would know about a decision like this

Out of all the teams that could have been implicated we seem like an odd choice

:rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure why people are getting excited on the prospect of Dale Thomas. Apart from being injury riddled for 2 years he hasn't played a decent game in almost 3.

Plus IMHO and FWIW and ATEOTD (insert any additional acronym you can think of) he just does not fit the North Melbourne spirit. He has a lot of tickets on himself and plays a selfish brand of football. Granted yes he has some skills but not enough to get me excited about him playing for us. Especially for the money he will command. #notworthit #pleasgodno #daisyistheworthknicknameever

I think the Blues would be in the box seat with Mick and his history with Thomas, would be nice if we could snag him though. We need more outside class to play the Scott model imo, just Wells is not enough.

I think the Blues would be in the box seat with Mick and his history with Thomas, would be nice if we could snag him though. We need more outside class to play the Scott model imo, just Wells is not enough.

I only posted as I thought it was something interesting and he'd be a very good fit for us.

I'm sure Brad has some history with Daisy from his time at Collingwood and perhaps Steve Saunders reputation for injury management may be a factor that he'd look favourably at if considering coming to Arden Street.

It's nothing more than a rumour at this stage.

I only posted as I thought it was something interesting and he'd be a very good fit for us.

I'm sure Brad has some history with Daisy from his time at Collingwood and perhaps Steve Saunders reputation for injury management may be a factor that he'd look favourably at if considering coming to Arden Street.

It's nothing more than a rumour at this stage.
Well its a very good rumour and has potential to interest us while we twiddle our thumbs and not enough happens to find things to post on the "Sympathy for *essendon" thread.

I am not sure why people are getting excited on the prospect of Dale Thomas. Apart from being injury riddled for 2 years he hasn't played a decent game in almost 3.

Plus IMHO and FWIW and ATEOTD (insert any additional acronym you can think of) he just does not fit the North Melbourne spirit. He has a lot of tickets on himself and plays a selfish brand of football. Granted yes he has some skills but not enough to get me excited about him playing for us. Especially for the money he will command. #notworthit #pleasgodno #daisyistheworthknicknameever
I reckon Thomas's worse games are on a par with 10 blokes in our 22 's best ever game. Consistent A Grade footballer.

Normally I keep things that I hear close to my chest.

But I can confirm that this is an actual rumour.

Don't ask me how I know this but lets just say I have my ear close to my cheek, if you know what I mean.

Don't ask me how I know this but lets just say I have my ear close to my cheek, if you know what I mean.
Normally that's where you keep your tongue, if you know what I mean

Damn you and scottywiper with your inside goss! Us bigfooty folk can be trusted to keep secrets! o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back