Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

What percentage of the salary cap are we paying at the moment?

If we need to get rid of a kid or two for Daisy, that's no-deal for me.

we got together 800k to be able to pay the 100% didn't we?

800k is more than Daisy is worth.

What percentage of the salary cap are we paying at the moment?

If we need to get rid of a kid or two for Daisy, that's no-deal for me.
We at around the 95% mark, or the minimum.

A month or so ago we had a fundraiser so that we could pay to the cap maximum next year.

That means we have roughly half a million extra without taking into account delistings.

North Melbourne "spirit" is only blue colour and humble and selfless when we are crap. When we are winning premierships, we are arrogant and play with flair. There was nothing humble about Carey, Schwass, Shannon Grant, Blight, Crosswell, Greig, Baker etc. These blokes all knew they were great players and they played big occasion football. We need a dose of that.
Very good point that.

Yeah I seem to remember the 800k figure floating around, I'm guessing some of that has gone to re-signing current players though
Apparently we have enough room to go after a big name.

If we get Daisy, Luke Mac for a second rounder and good first round player, I will be one happy camper. It will go some way to assauge the blinding pain this year has inflicted.

Definitely a solid rumour Mr. B.

Things are moving ahead at full steam.

I've actually got some sources within the club and they would prefer, in reference to confidentiality, that we downgrade this post haste to scuttlebutt.

I've actually got some sources within the club and they would prefer, in reference to confidentiality, that we downgrade this post haste to scuttlebutt.
Pffft.

Popycock.

A rumour it is and a rumour it stays.

Unless we can call it back-fence talk.

Pffft.

Popycock.

A rumour it is and a rumour it stays.

Unless we can call it back-fence talk.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie's face would pop like that man in Scanners....

No way, I don't need another October like last year, when I was checking for draft updates every five minutes. :mad:

We at around the 95% mark, or the minimum.

A month or so ago we had a fundraiser so that we could pay to the cap maximum next year.

That means we have roughly half a million extra without taking into account delistings.

They said the $800K was going to the Football Department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back