Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

My inside mail says that BTron like most on here are full of poo.

I hate to say it but I feel the same way. I can't envision why Daisy would want to leave Collingwood and where he'd drastically improve our gameplan.

He'd improve us, no doubt.....one additional good user of the ball in, one not so good out.
I don't think he'd leave the pies, he's a big time player, loves the crowd etc. Fairly big change of scenery to come to us.
Would love him though.

It's super unlikely but still hope we make a real play for him, such a class player and it is a weakness area for us.

I think he relishes playing in front of big crowds and that may deter him from North.

My tip is he'll end up at the Blues and they'll free up 700-800k for him.

Normally I keep things that I hear close to my chest.

But I can confirm that this is an actual rumour.

Don't ask me how I know this but lets just say I have my ear close to my cheek, if you know what I mean.

Not much of a rumour, I think 18 clubs are currently interested in him. Question is which clubs is he interested in. He would obviously prefer to stay at Collingwood but with Cloke getting his pound of flesh it is going to make it a tough sell to expect others to take well under market value.

Touch a the "Green Apple Splatters" Tron?

I have two green apples a day and I also eat the core so I have one of those every day. Nasty but very very satisfying. Sometimes when I really want to get downright disgusting, I will follow the apples with a handful of almonds and a fistful of dry apricots and wait two hours. It's like drinking a gallon of draino but not as painful. I've been told that during fermenting my farts smell so bad that you can see them.

I have two green apples a day and I also eat the core so I have one of those every day. Nasty but very very satisfying. Sometimes when I really want to get downright disgusting, I will follow the apples with a handful of almonds and a fistful of dry apricots and wait two hours. It's like drinking a gallon of draino but not as painful. I've been told that during fermenting my farts smell so bad that you can see them.
Remind me to not sit near you at a game of footy.

Not that I know what you look like. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly the kind of player we need. Righ, right type. Will look good alongside D Swallow in second car of GF parade. Ziebell gets a car to himself first and if you don't like that you can blow it out your arse.

:D:thumbsu:

I am not sure why people are getting excited on the prospect of Dale Thomas. Apart from being injury riddled for 2 years he hasn't played a decent game in almost 3.

Plus IMHO and FWIW and ATEOTD (insert any additional acronym you can think of) he just does not fit the North Melbourne spirit. He has a lot of tickets on himself and plays a selfish brand of football. Granted yes he has some skills but not enough to get me excited about him playing for us. Especially for the money he will command. #notworthit #pleasgodno #daisyistheworthknicknameever

I don't agree about him not being a team player - I've watched most of his games and he's played great roles alongside the flashier stuff. A little toey about the injuries, but he's hardly in Cooney territory.

The tweet thing is silly, but it's a rumour I'd be very happy to see substance to.

Normally I keep things that I hear close to my chest.

But I can confirm that this is an actual rumour.

Don't ask me how I know this but lets just say I have my ear close to my cheek, if you know what I mean.

What`s it like to hear your ass breath B Tron "if you know what l mean"

"if you know what l mean" is the new "Say that again"

What`s it like to hear your ass breath B Tron "if you know what l mean"

"if you know what l mean" is the new "Say that again"
It sounds like the ocean.

An ocean full of mysterious Black Ops activities.

Bigeasy you should bottle it & sell it, if they can sell marmite they can sell anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back