List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

The only party that has valued Houston fairly so far is North Melbourne. Has why it comes down to how much Houston wants to go to Kangas. Is it really for his girlfriend or are there other reasons?
I don't even think North Melbourne's offer really interests us at the moment.

Realistically we want at least one top 15 pick in this year's draft, maybe two.

I don't think we really rate Norths future first rounder.

I don't even think North Melbourne's offer really interests us at the moment.

Realistically we want at least one top 15 pick in this year's draft, maybe two.

I don't think we really rate Norths future first rounder.
We do rate North's future first. There's 2 things at play here, one is Houston nominating North or at least giving them the green light. The second one is, to your point, yes we want a pick this draft if possible so both North and Port are trying to see if any other clubs would be interested in trading out. Freo, Richmond, Essendon are/were options.

Would Melbourne take 2 and North's F1 for 5&9? Would saints do that for 7&8? Would Freo give 11 and something for North's future 1st?

This is why I really think Pies are out because North want Houston and are willing to pay fair price, unlike Pies, for him.

I'm sure our recruiting department also has an eye on 2025 draft, North's F1 puts us in position 1A for Dyson Sharp.

If they knew Bergman is going to be leaving at the end of next year for certain, is it worth having the currency of a north F1 and Bergman to have a crack at Sharp next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back