List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

If Houston goes to Carlton and helps them win a flag I’d spew. Especially if it’s for peanuts. They would be desperate for the opportunity so make sure they pay up.
This. We should be treating Dan Houston's trade request like we did Nick Stevens.

Another team that is around the mark for contending for a flag should be made to hurt to trade in Dan Houston.

Very much a cake and eat it too situation. He's not leaving for opportunity. It's "I want to live in the city of Melbourne because reasons, oh and if you do let me go I only want to play for a half decent team in front of big crowds and finals". Should go to the highest bidder if moving home is the prime motivation. **** I sound like a crow fan lol.

funny, did you say the same when JHF wanted to go home?
North were happy to accept the offer for JHF, otherwise they would have kept him.

Houston isn't desperate to move, he's already said he is happy to stay if a deal can't be done.

Personally if North offer a 1st rounder (this or next year, doesn't matter), I'd take it over whatever Carlton probs offer.

If it's true Richmond are wanting pick 9 and 10 for Bolton and 6 + extra for Rioli, then we should be asking for 3 first rounders for Houston. Much better player than both of them!

Yeah there’s no way we should be taking less for Dan that Richmond get for Bolton.

Houston isn't desperate to move, he's already said he is happy to stay if a deal can't be done.

Personally if North offer a 1st rounder (this or next year, doesn't matter), I'd take it over whatever Carlton probs offer.

If it’s norths future 1st I want another very good pick with it. That could easily be pick 8 next year, and for a player of dans quality to let him go for pick 8 in a years time and hoping that player doesn’t bust would be a risky move.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back