List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, if this is even close to what the deal ends up being, so so so glad I cancelled my stupid membership to this stupid club. I've refrained from melting so far, but goddamn. Should be the end of Chris Davies and Jason Cripps if we get 13, Lukosius, 29 and two nobodies for Houston and a future 1st. Literally should be the end of their careers in football.

It should be like the NBA where we can agree to a buyout with the player immediately. Ratkins serves no purpose being on our list next year.

Imagine being Narkle/Scully and being told you're delisted with the club bringing in Rory Atkins **** me

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be like the NBA where we can agree to a buyout with the player immediately. Ratkins serves no purpose being on our list next year.
I was wondering if there was some way we can just delist him straight away. Preferably at the airport or a neutral venue so he never actually attends Alberton.

Hard pass on Atkins. He has played 37 games in 4 years since going to GC on his FA contract.

In such a junior GC team, shows you all the leadership/development credentials you need when he can’t hold down a spot.

If you want to play him in the Magpies, that’s a massive amount of coin to have caught up.

Overall it netted us Rozee and Butters too

Rozee was a series of flips involving North’s first for Polec/Pittard.

Butters was our natural first rounder for finishing 10th (pick #9), which was bumped down to pick #12 after the Tom Lynch FA-compensation, Tarryn Thomas Academy Pick, and Nick Blakey Academy Pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back