News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

There seem to be the idea that Houston was horrible. I'm talking about recently but overall. I haven't heard that before. I this just people Fortniteing him as he goes to Collingwood or is there some actual proof.

Also, lets see what we pick up in the superdraft. There are still avenues in which we win this trade.

People will yell the Creed from the roof tops about clearing out the no-hopers and those in it just for the good time, but would have Houston back at the club after how appallingly he treated us in this trade period

Good riddance, we may not have got enough for him but his attitude is a cancer at the club.
We were on driving seat this time . All the pressure was on Houston camp and Collingwood . We would have not released him until we get 2 first round round picks. It also set precedent for future deals involving our club . So sick of our club not standing for right cause .

Can they do that on Insta?

If so it just encapsulates everything the weak as piss admin has become

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep on Facebook and Instagram, but not on Twitter, which is most of the reason for the disparate responses. All the negative comments are hidden down the bottom.

Joe Richards will be a gun. He has everything in his game. Yeah we won the trade but we've lost often. Treloar, Grundy, Adams. It often does not work in our favour.
Good luck for next season

This is fine, but ultimately he's a 177cm 25yo who has played 9 career games for 6 goals.

I can't immediately think of anyone who has made a good career from that position. Not saying he won't play good footy for us, just saying having him hailed (by our club and Collingwood supporters) as a worthy and key part of the trade where we lost our elite halfback is a shit sandwich.

12 months ago we traded out our 2024 first rounder as weak draft.

Now CD says how strong it is and how important #13 is.

So come 2025, we trade Butters for a 10 pick upgrade.

Rozee and JHF are great to have on our list but we’d be a much stronger Club and closer to a flag if we never showed up in trade week the last 10 years.

CD is an arrogant flog, believes he’s never wrong and knows more than anyone else.

His appointment in late 2014 has been a disaster and our results epitomise how poor he is.

He is such a disappointment and makes Peter Rohde look like a God.
He apparently said it on abc grandstand that " he does not believe in early round picks and Port can pick up good player with late round picks . " It pretty much reflects in his dealings.

I still can’t believe they did that trade.
Their reasons for it are nonsence.
This arguably one the club’s biggest ever stuff ups.

The whole thing looks really bad doesn’t it Rick.
It’s just terrible.
I still can’t believe this has happened.
Imagine how excited we would be feeling now if we had 2 first rounders this year instead of Soldo.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He apparently said it on abc grandstand that " he does not believe in early round picks and Port can pick up good player with late round picks . " It pretty much reflects in his dealings.
They can't even keep their story straight at all.

They definitely weren't saying that when it was JHF or trading up for Rozee.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I don't buy the pick 13 would've been gone line.

North would've got pick 13 for their future first, and then we could've dealt with them separately.

Deal with GC - F1 for Luko, Atkins and 29 (which isn't terrible)

Deal with North - Houston for 13 +25 or a F2.

Would've at least got us an extra pick. Plus could've taken North to the deadline to squeeze picks out of them.

Cnut of a human being. May the giant karma bus headed your way Dan show no mercy.

School Bus GIF
Gross.

This is the sort of bullshit we mock the club across the road for. Be better.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back