News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol what did we even get for Houston in the end. Feels like he went for free honestly. Luko and Richards dont mean shit and Ratkins is a salary dump.

I still remember a post from tribey in 2019 I think it was after we’d just traded Dougal Howard.

We were talking about Houston and he said something about how we’ll end up trading him to Collingwood for Pick 24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish we could lock our Football admin for another 25 hours so we can’t get r*ped any more than we have already.

Wasn’t the 2023 logic of trading Future picks because of the weak 2024 draft?

The admin manipulate and sugar coat any all and anything. They dodge and weave, go into a basement and as soon as the news is good or we have a little success they are rubbing it in our faces.

Rinse and repeat, Kenty Twenty.

I wish we could lock our Football admin for another 25 hours so we can’t get r*ped any more than we have already.

Wasn’t the 2023 logic of trading Future picks because of the weak 2024 draft?

The admin manipulate and sugar coat any all and anything. They dodge and weave, go into a basement and as soon as the news is good or we have a little success they are rubbing it in our faces.

Rinse and repeat, Kenty Twenty.

Surely there must be more to this trade? Maybe we asked for Lachie Weller but they still think is worth pick #2. I get we make a lot of stupid calls but this is self-sabotage. Still gobsmacked!

Our Club is a far cry from what it once was.

For anyone wondering what North's final offer to Port was, it was 13 (using their future 1 to get it from the Gold Coast), and a late pick. They talked a big game saying they'd get the requisite picks for the deal but wouldn't cough up when the rubber met the road.

This does not however make the final iteration of the deal any better, just passing on the info.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back