Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

1st, Richards is NOT a bloody F2 ffs 🙄 🤦 he's an out of contract 9 game mature age player. Based off the alleged offer from Port and free agency so called formula's then he's a 4th round pick. Not 3rd and definitely not 2nd.

2nd, Luko is ONLY worth a F1 if Sun's offer to finalise his remaining contract they have with him due to back ending it & now wanting to get it off the books. If Sun's don't want to do that and expect Port to carry on with it then he's only worth a 2nd round pick, potentially future 2nd. That's it.

Some real uneducated imbeciles on here 🤦

Port down votes are due to your ignorance and lack of intelligence.
Trading Day reported Luko for F1 tomorrow.

Our F1 would be valued about the same as yours, with us throwing in a F2 and you wanting pick 23 back that's valuing Noble at pick 11 which isn't happening in a million years even with some of the dumb shit GC have done over the years.

Port would 100% take 13 + 36 + Richards for Houston if they could then turn 36 + 39 + 58 into something for luko.

Out: Houston, 39, 58
In: 13, Lukosius, Richards

Brisbanes pick 20 for those picks to be ontraded for a future pick to give to GC for luko would be the how as brisbane need points for ashcroft but brisbane might have a better offer.
I don't think your pick 11 evaluation of Noble is even close. Just because you have to put in overs to get the deal done doesn't mean anything.
GC want players not picks which is why they are dealing with us first. I know a lot of people don't value Noble but GC do. The deal should get done.
To Gold Coast, Noble >>> then Carltons future 2nd. So we get first shot at it.
We won't do 13 for f1 and Noble.
Maybe 13 and 29 for Noble and f1
Maybe 13 for Noble and 36
Maybe 13 and 23 for Noble, 36 and f1.
The negotiations continue.

No Port wouldn't accept 13, 36 and Richards for Houston imo. Carlton will have to give up picks 12 and a f1 imo.

Last edited:

Mega trade version 2... what do you think?

Port
In: Lukosius, Richards, Pick #13
Out: Houston, F2nd

Collingwood
In: Houston, Gold Coast F3rd
Out: Noble, Richards, F1st

Gold Coast
In: Noble, Pies F1st, Ports F2nd
Out: Lukosius, Pick #13, F3rd
No

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thats terrible for GC.
To Gc:
Noble > pick 29 (otherwise they would take Carltons deal for their future 2nd)
Port's F1 > Lukosius (bit of a dump imo)
Pies F1 < pick 13
It balances out overall.

I think they Pies get the worst deal and Port make out the best. But certainly a later pick or 2 could go GCs way quite easily to help with Lombards bid both Collingwood and Port have picks in the 49-55 range if I remember correctly.

I like this version

Port
In : Lukosius, Richards
Out : Houston, F2nd

Coll
In : Houston, Ports F2, Pick 13, Pick 23, GC F3rd
Out : Noble, Richards

Gold Coast
In : Noble
Out : Lukosius, 13,23, F3rd
Lol. As if port should be offering MORE than Houston for Luko and Richards.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geez thats shocking for Collingwood.

If they finish bottom 10-12 thats an enormous amount to ship off for Houston.
Agree it's the worst for Collingwood while Port do well. But I feel it's what it would take to get the deal done. GC get what they want future picks a player they want to dump off their list and a player they want on the list. But over all GC do okayish.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think your pick 11 evaluation of Noble is even close.
GC want players not picks which is why they are dealing with us first. I know a lot of people don't value Noble but GC do. The deal should get done.
To Gold Coast, Noble >>> then Carltons future 2nd. So we get first shot at it.
We won't do 13 for f1 and Noble.
Maybe 13 and 29 for Noble and f1
Maybe 13 for Noble and 36
Maybe 13 and 23 for Noble, 36 and f1.
The negotiations continue.

No Port wouldn't accept 13, 36 and Richards for Houston imo. Carlton will have to give up picks 12 and a f1 imo.
My pick 11 evaluation is based on points but lets not kid ourselves nobles worth a late 2nd/early 3rd tops

Were both offering F1's, we both want pick 13 so scratch those 2 off the board and you are left with this as the difference between both offers

GC
IN: Noble
Out: 23 + Carlton F2

GC are waiting for you to offer F1 + Noble for pick 13 and that alone and they will take it otherwise its not even remotely realistic, 41 back would be the only cherry they might throw you

why would you need 52 + 55 when you would still have 29 36 41 50 to cover lombard
I fear we are going to overpay on Rioli by a lot and give over 6 & 29. 36, 41, 50 allows us to only match from pick 10 without going into deficit.

It’s probably roughly where Lombard will go but those two extra picks will mean we have cover if he gets a 5-9 bid on him.

Curious if the suns are waiting to hear from the Houston camp where he wants to play next year so they can...
1) Bend the club over that's gunning for pick 13
2) Play mr. nice guy at the trade table again

OMG, I forgot that you guys have the power of Noble.

GC could just trade 29 for Noble and Collingwood would rejoice. The two trades really don't need to be connected.
It has nothing to do with power it's just replacing one running halfback with another,if they can't get Huston why would you trade out a similar player with no replacement

Curious if the suns are waiting to hear from the Houston camp where he wants to play next year so they can...
1) Bend the club over that's gunning for pick 13
2) Play mr. nice guy at the trade table again

lol you know it's the latter. They need to work out which big Vic club they are exposing their belly to for tickling

Mega trade... what do you think?

Port
In: Lukosius, Richards, Pick #13
Out: Houston, F2nd

Collingwood
In: Houston, Port F2nd
Out: Noble, Richards, F1st

Gold Coast
In: Noble, Pies F1st
Out: Lukosius, Pick #13

I doubt gc are that stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad