Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

If that was the case, then we could just pick him up again.
It isn't like we are pushing him out.
So Port should let the contracted Houston go because he wants to but Collingwood can redraft the uncontracted Richards who wants to leave. Righto.

Imagine valuing Lachy Shulz higher than Dan Houston.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Port should let the contracted Houston go because he wants to but Collingwood can redraft the uncontracted Richards who wants to leave. Righto.

Imagine valuing Lachy Shulz higher than Dan Houston.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Who is valuing Houston lower?
My personal value for Houston is a first, early second and a player.
Shultz was a F1.

Some Power fans are delusional and think they will get 2 first rounders and then some.

Now back to reality, I think that Houston is worth more than Rioli and the talk of what Richmond want for Rioli is madness.
As supporters we wear our hearts on our sleeve and always want more.
Some trades go in your favour and some dont.

Stop lumping Richards into mock deals like he has value got damn.

I'm sure we could find a mid 40s pick for Richards.
Pies rate Richards, as apparently your club does as well, so the mid 40s pick is a poor take.

I understand Houston is contracted and an absolute gun, so port shouldn't let him go for something they don't like in a trade, and I get that.

I think owies is a very good player, but your club don't seem to want to give him a new deal.

As for Richards, we really like him, but we prob have to give him up if we want a gun in houston.
Richards is a 24-year-old mature age recruit who can't consistently crack the best 22 in a bottom 8 team. He's not worth much.

I think owies is a very good player, but your club don't seem to want to give him a new deal.

As for Richards, we really like him, but we prob have to give him up if we want a gun in houston.
I just wonder if the Pies are posturing a bit with Richards to try drive up his value. Whether we on the other hand have a bit of a history of telegraphing when we're not interested in our own players anymore and letting them go for nothing.

Richards is a 24-year-old mature age recruit who can't consistently crack the best 22 in a bottom 8 team. He's not worth much.
Yet 2 clubs have offered him multi year contracts in pies and Port. I think I would trust clubs views over fans on bigfooty, and i include myself in the latter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wonder if the Pies are posturing a bit with Richards to try drive up his value. Whether we on the other hand have a bit of a history of telegraphing when we're not interested in our own players anymore and letting them go for nothing.
Pies would prefer to keep him if we can, but as I mentioned, sometime you have to give up things to want to get something better. An analogy may be giving up going out to dinner regularly (richards) to get your dream holiday (houston) 😉

Another week of this shit ffs.

My dream scenario..

Pick Collingwood, blow up their list strategy, miss the 8. Bloke is good, but seriously overrated.

Pies will have 1.8mil plus a year locked up in 2 HB flankers. One averaged 18 touches a game this year, the other has likely peaked.
Bigfooty at it's best...lol

Yet 2 clubs have offered him multi year contracts in pies and Port. I think I would trust clubs views over fans on bigfooty, and i include myself in the latter.
Billy Frampton has had 3 teams want him over his career as well.

Well lets break it down.
F1 and 13 cancel each other out, so effectively it is Noble for 23. (Yet Richmond want 6 and more for Rioli)
This places Houston's worth as 13, 23 and a player. Effectively 13 and a player more than Noble.

Firstly, pick 13 in this draft is worth a lot more than Collingwood’s F1, which is probably around the 18 mark taking into account expected improvement and other clubs getting priority picks.

Secondly, Is there some sort of vibrant trade market for John Noble that I’m not aware of? Fringe player who wants to leave, should be worth about pick 40.

Dunno if it would work for the Saints, but swapping 2 and 25 for 7 and 8 would be great for North.

We get Armstrong or Tauru with one first rounder and we can offer Port the other for Houston.
Dunno if it would work for the Saints, but swapping 2 and 25 for 7 and 8 would be great for North.

We get Armstrong or Tauru with one first rounder and we can offer Port the other for Houston.
I’ve heard we are pretty interested of moving into the top3 as there all élite midfielders I would imagine we would want something a bit more than 25 as the steak knives though maybe a mid teens pick would get it done

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back