Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure your point, but noble didn't play in our premiership.
Please let me explain it for you;

This is thread about trading Dan Houston.

Collingwood had hoped to leverage Suns interest in Noble to gain Suns pick 13.

They clearly aren’t has impressed by Noble as you are.

So the joke was - maybe you offer up Daicos.

That didn’t go down well - of course.

The fact you’ve added that Noble didn’t play in your premiership only adds value to the idea - he may not move the needle in this trade.

Therefore - maybe he needs to work on his CV…

Capiche?

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

If an inexperienced AFL, 18 year old kid can be chosen as a pick 2 then Houston is double that value. The fact you ignorant low IQ numpties can't fathom that then that's on you. He's literally a top 5 player CONSISTENTLY this entire season and the ONLY player to remain top 5, that, and was top 10 last season with 2 AA blazers to go with it. Legit has ons of the best field kicks in the league. He's in his prime with years to go. That would take a few years minimum for a top 5 or even top 10 draftee to obtain and thats a maybe. So hes a top rated gun already. Only appears you numpties that dont watch more games than your own teams clearly explains why you've got no clue. Get that through your thick heads.

If North are smart they'll trade pick 2 with Fremantle for 10 & 11 then trade 11 and future 1st for Houston whilst still remaining in this year's draft. If Houston is smart & genuine, he'd accept going to North to be back in Victoria whilst also having more money and a potentially good team If all goes good. Better than Pies too. And I don't like North so that's giving them credit.

Richards is a mature age, albeit seems like a decent yet still average player is worth a 4th round pick. Simple. He's not rated even against the current top 20 new 18 year old draftees.

Richards is not, and should not be a part of any deals and instead a separate one. Otherwise, yeah, he can go through the PSD and if Pies are stupid enough to re draft then that's on them and either way, he'll get more money so win - win for him and Port wouldn't care. Guaranteed. Dime a dozen player and port very well will pick up a far better small forward this draft.

Noble is only valued as a 20 to 40 pick. Again, decent yet average player that a top 20 current 18 year old draft crop is better value already.

Pies have absolutely nothing to bargain for in a deal for Houston. Simple.

Houston is a top 5 player where? For Port? Not that relevant for pick 2 discussion?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Houston is a top 5 player where? For Port? Not that relevant for pick 2 discussion?

Err, champion data for starters rated him as a top 5 player consistently all season. So no, not just for Port. Out of every plater in the league. So yes, very relevant for 2 1st round picks.

Please let me explain it for you;

This is thread about trading Dan Houston.

Collingwood had hoped to leverage Suns interest in Noble to gain Suns pick 13.

They clearly aren’t has impressed by Noble as you are.

So the joke was - maybe you offer up Daicos.

That didn’t go down well - of course.

The fact you’ve added that Noble didn’t play in your premiership only adds value to the idea - he may not move the needle in this trade.

Therefore - maybe he needs to work on his CV…

Capiche?

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
Good for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Err, champion data for starters rated him as a top 5 player consistently all season. So no, not just for Port. Out of every plater in the league. So yes, very relevant for 2 1st round picks.

Common. He is probably only Ports 3 or 4 best. So that makes him maybe a top 30-40 player in the league. At best

Still don’t think it happens, but I would lol if north Bradbury this.

Have always been much bugger chance than reported. They are Port's preferred choice and have the most money to offer.

Collingwood and Carlton were never going to sell the farm for Houston.

They won't because he will refuse to go there.
Despite our W/Ls, our player retention has been among the best in the competition over recent years.

Sheezel, Wardlaw, Larkey, Zurhaar, Curtis, Comben, and Xerri have all re-signed recently.

At least 2/3s of those - perhaps all - would get a game with a preliminary finalist.

If North was a bad place for players to be, we'd be leaking players like GWS, Freo or now Richmond have over recent years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - Wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back