Dane Swan - scumbag of the highest order

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how a thread that remotely criticises Collingwood is usually pounced upon by the Magpie faithfully. Looking down the posters here it seems to me that even they cannot defend the indefensible.

Essenscum are the same with Hurley. What charges, did it happen, it was his mate.

Bottom line ANY footballer who thinks they're above the law should feel the full wrath of the law. Get these idiots in jail.

Keep posing, princess. Spend less time trying to look like a tough ****, and pay the man you brain damaged. Typical Collingwood tatooed dero.

imagesao.png

Such a waste of talent.

Please, tell us more. Anything to avoid discussing Dane Swan and his merry men.

No avoidance here Bazza. Not very savy with the Swan issue here, but I think it's a tad hypocritical for supporters of a club, who name their B&F after a convicted criminal & is the only club in VFL/AFL history to have players suspended by the league for match fixing (1 of the players be found gulity of match fixing by the VFL was awarded with Carlton life membership) to sit in their ivory towers:thumbsu:

I love Collingwood just like the rest of our supporters, but if what is reported here is true, it's pretty disappointing.

However, i can't help but to the think all of the facts aren't in this story. We rarely get the whole story anyway, but i would have thought if he had a legally binding contract he wouldn't be able to get away with not paying regardless of who he is.

Like most pies supporters, i've known about this story for a while, and tried to follow what i could. I'd much prefer to hear Swan aknowledge what he did was wrong, and move heaven and Earth to make sure he could atone for his actions. Remember he was a kid when this was done. Again I'm not defending him, I'm just saying i'd love it if he acted differently.

I'm going to continue following this, and hopefully all the facts come out and we see a better outcome.

I'm a big fan of Swan the player, and i thought he was a pretty stand up guy from everything I've seen. This would certainly be enough to change my view if true.

Disappointed pie fan.......

No avoidance here Bazza. Not very savy with the Swan issue here, but I think it's a tad hypocritical for supporters of a club, who name their B&F after a convicted criminal & is the only club in VFL/AFL history to have players suspended by the league for match fixing (1 of the players be found gulity of match fixing by the VFL was awarded with Carlton life membership) to sit in their ivory towers:thumbsu:

Hypocrticial or not, I think we can both agree that Carlton cops their right whack both on BF and otherwise. So no point in tip-toeing around this issue just because Carlton may or may not have had a shady past.

This Dane Swan story, is a separate issue altogether.

I love Collingwood just like the rest of our supporters, but if what is reported here is true, it's pretty disappointing.

However, i can't help but to the think all of the facts aren't in this story. We rarely get the whole story anyway, but i would have thought if he had a legally binding contract he wouldn't be able to get away with not paying regardless of who he is.

Like most pies supporters, i've known about this story for a while, and tried to follow what i could. I'd much prefer to hear Swan aknowledge what he did was wrong, and move heaven and Earth to make sure he could atone for his actions. Remember he was a kid when this was done. Again I'm not defending him, I'm just saying i'd love it if he acted differently.

I'm going to continue following this, and hopefully all the facts come out and we see a better outcome.

I'm a big fan of Swan the player, and i thought he was a pretty stand up guy from everything I've seen. This would certainly be enough to change my view if true.

Disappointed pie fan.......

Well said.

Tends to be society now that people in general (not just celebrities) are getting away with more and more low acts.

The AFL should definately consider stepping in on this one and add some community work with victims of assault and brain damage and force more money into organisations to help these people to maybe hit it further home that this thug should be in jail for what he did... no excuses.

Not a crack at Collingwood FC, so don't get all up on your high horse Pie fans, just Swan as a human-being (if he can be called that), I would feel the same if a Carlton player was involved.
I have a best mate who was a victim of an unprovoked assault and I can tell you it rips to the core, I can't imagine what this blokes friends and family did/do go through every day of their lives...

You need to learn your Carlton history a bit better. John Nicholls did jail time for assisting in a bank robbery, much like that South Melbourne Hellas soccer player recently.
Perhaps you should stop being a sheep & find out what the REAL rumour about him was.

Bank robbery eh ?
I assume he did 10 years & it is easily verifiable & not just an internet urban legend.

I'd reaaaaalllly love to see the proof you have of it. Or are you bleating :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps you should stop being a sheep & find out what the REAL rumour about him was.

He has a criminal conviction/has done jail time. It is no rumour, it's even acknowledged by your own supporters/club. The son of Laurie Kerr (who also played for Carlton) represented Big "Nick", he's a close family friend from School.

The only rumours I know of surround Jimmy Buckley & the Dominator, which was aired by himself last year.

"convicted criminal" :eek:
Apprently of bank Robbery according to the sheep better known as "Panther"

There should be information on this everywhere so perhaps you could table it for us.
Or are you just full of shit :rolleyes:

He has a criminal conviction/has done jail time. It is no rumour, it's even acknowledged by your own supporters/club. The son of Laurie Kerr (who also played for Carlton) represented Big "Nick", he's a close family friend from School.

The only rumours I know of surround Jimmy Buckley & the Dominator, which was aired by himself last year.
Fantastic !!!!!
Show me the evidence of the Bank Robbery conviction. :rolleyes:

doesn't suprise me that a collingwood player would go out and beat the crap out of a innocent man and doesn't even bother to pay the man for what he did, leaving the man with life injuries. True collingwood!!:thumbsdown:

This is such bullshit

who is to say this guy didnt start them first?

and everyone just assumes it was all swans fault

its takes 2 to tango this guy is just another money hungry yobbo who probally intentionally got into a fight with someone of fame just to milk some media attention and sypathy from the general public and its has worked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane Swan - scumbag of the highest order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back